Skip to content

For the haters

The Browns Board
521 23 9.9k 1
  • @texasag1969 said:

    Enough of the stolen valor BS.  On top is the Vietnamese Gallantry Medal, then Vietnam Service and the previously declared Expert Marksman medal I said was helped by my WW II Small Arms trainer Dad's expertise all my shooting life up to going into service. And just so you know, the Vietnamese Captain I was with never wore that .45 pistol on his hip unless we were in a very dangerous area. 

    I actually posted this for those who blindly supported me without any proof I might not be who I say I am. The picture hangs on my wall in my library along with another of me in my A&M skydiving outfit. The faces match. LOL!

    1000001987.jpg

    IMG_0542.thumb.jpeg.6752589814aef2c9f39c6a6c08e35659.jpeg

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by

    @fy56 said:

    IMG_0542.thumb.jpeg.6752589814aef2c9f39c6a6c08e35659.jpeg

    Yeah I did. But if I told ya I'd have to kill ya. LOL!

  • AxeA Axe wrote on last edited by

    image.thumb.jpeg.76b5b6ff39c40a9b04e55b4d02020010.jpeg

  • @calfoxwc said:

    and Thank You for your Service. The only reason we got into it was because some stupid crap you said about ME not being a veteran. I was never in combat zones, I was in SAC, with B-52s on the flight line. I had a chance to go up in one, but I had commitments back home. I wish I had, that would have been cool. I never, ever did a stolen valor label on you, ...

      The only thing I'll add, is that at the end of my enlistment, I was asked to join OSI by the OSI commander. But with my knee, and my other plans, I didn't do it. That is all, I don't read your posts after you lied about me.

    I admit I had questions about you being able to pass a physical with a bum knee to get in the AF. So did DieHard. But I checked it out for both of us with a friend of mine who was a retired AF E-9 for SAC Missile Command and he told me that it was possible to get a waiver back in those days. I'm putting that here to also thank you for your service. My apologies for implying otherwise or for not clearing it up if I failed to do so back when I checked out your enlistment story. BTW my younger brother was a pilot in B-52s for SAC. He once buzzed our Aunt's farm out near Waco while on a low level practice mission. Nothing like 8 jet engines to spill your coffee over.  LOL!

    C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by

    @texasag1969 said:

    I admit I had questions about you being able to pass a physical with a bum knee to get in the AF. So did DieHard. But I checked it out for both of us with a friend of mine who was a retired AF E-9 for SAC Missile Command and he told me that it was possible to get a waiver back in those days. I'm putting that here to also thank you for your service. My apologies for implying otherwise or for not clearing it up if I failed to do so back when I checked out your enlistment story. BTW my younger brother was a pilot in B-52s for SAC. He once buzzed our Aunt's farm out near Waco while on a low level practice mission. Nothing like 8 jet engines to spill your coffee over.  LOL!

    LOL. Thanks.

    The B-52s back then, some of them had the "skin": stretched from all the years of flight time, just a little bit, sometimes you could see it. I did hop a twin prop job to Offuit AFB, Nebraska once. I remember the navigator telling me that if the wave on the meter stops for one engine, we eventually go down. My stories are cool, but not anywhere as cool or dramatic as what yours, Diehards, and others' are.

    BTW, OSI was the Air Force version of NCIS, if you have ever watched that show. Our Commander was a great guy - he said he had never had anyone sponsored to be asked to join OSI. That I should be hugely honored.

    The reasons are just....old stories now.

    "The Air Force Office of Special Investigations (OSI) is a federal law enforcement agency that conducts criminal investigations, counterintelligence, and protective services for the U.S. Air Force and Department of Defense. Established in 1948, OSI operates globally to identify and neutralize threats such as espionage and terrorism."

  • AxeA Axe

    image.thumb.jpeg.76b5b6ff39c40a9b04e55b4d02020010.jpeg

    C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by

    @axe said:

    image.thumb.jpeg.76b5b6ff39c40a9b04e55b4d02020010.jpeg

    That is crazy. Didn't know that.

  • W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by

    Screenshot_20251012_194937_Google.jpg

  • @axe said:

    image.thumb.jpeg.76b5b6ff39c40a9b04e55b4d02020010.jpeg

    That is crazy. Didn't know that.

    AxeA Axe wrote on last edited by

    @calfoxwc said:

    That is crazy. Didn't know that.

    Nor did I

  • @calfoxwc said:

    and Thank You for your Service. The only reason we got into it was because some stupid crap you said about ME not being a veteran. I was never in combat zones, I was in SAC, with B-52s on the flight line. I had a chance to go up in one, but I had commitments back home. I wish I had, that would have been cool. I never, ever did a stolen valor label on you, ...

      The only thing I'll add, is that at the end of my enlistment, I was asked to join OSI by the OSI commander. But with my knee, and my other plans, I didn't do it. That is all, I don't read your posts after you lied about me.

    I admit I had questions about you being able to pass a physical with a bum knee to get in the AF. So did DieHard. But I checked it out for both of us with a friend of mine who was a retired AF E-9 for SAC Missile Command and he told me that it was possible to get a waiver back in those days. I'm putting that here to also thank you for your service. My apologies for implying otherwise or for not clearing it up if I failed to do so back when I checked out your enlistment story. BTW my younger brother was a pilot in B-52s for SAC. He once buzzed our Aunt's farm out near Waco while on a low level practice mission. Nothing like 8 jet engines to spill your coffee over.  LOL!

    FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by

    @texasag1969 said:

    I admit I had questions about you being able to pass a physical with a bum knee to get in the AF. So did DieHard. But I checked it out for both of us with a friend of mine who was a retired AF E-9 for SAC Missile Command and he told me that it was possible to get a waiver back in those days. I'm putting that here to also thank you for your service. My apologies for implying otherwise or for not clearing it up if I failed to do so back when I checked out your enlistment story. BTW my younger brother was a pilot in B-52s for SAC. He once buzzed our Aunt's farm out near Waco while on a low level practice mission. Nothing like 8 jet engines to spill your coffee over.  LOL!

    To both of you guys - WAY TO GO!  Obviously, I'm not a role model for behavioral etiquette in here but I'm glad you both can mutually move-on without all that lingering resentment at each other.  

  • @texasag1969 said:

    I admit I had questions about you being able to pass a physical with a bum knee to get in the AF. So did DieHard. But I checked it out for both of us with a friend of mine who was a retired AF E-9 for SAC Missile Command and he told me that it was possible to get a waiver back in those days. I'm putting that here to also thank you for your service. My apologies for implying otherwise or for not clearing it up if I failed to do so back when I checked out your enlistment story. BTW my younger brother was a pilot in B-52s for SAC. He once buzzed our Aunt's farm out near Waco while on a low level practice mission. Nothing like 8 jet engines to spill your coffee over.  LOL!

    To both of you guys - WAY TO GO!  Obviously, I'm not a role model for behavioral etiquette in here but I'm glad you both can mutually move-on without all that lingering resentment at each other.  

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by

    @flugel said:

    To both of you guys - WAY TO GO!  Obviously, I'm not a role model for behavioral etiquette in here but I'm glad you both can mutually move-on without all that lingering resentment at each other.  

    Me too Tom AND cal. It's childish, but then they say as you get older you revert back to some of that childishness. I keep a rubber band on my wrist my wife can snap any time she feels I'm going over the cliff with some foolishness or another. LOL!

  • @fy56 said:

    You lied about Cal being a racist, a Nazi and whatever else, again, if you can’t take it don’t dish it out faggot.

    The most delicious part of all this is you of all people are cal and nicker's bodyguard ?

    They are the equivalent of the proverbial 98 pound weaklings getting sand kicked in their faces on the beach, and they have to depend upon you, the 99 pound weakling to try and save their asses!

    I can only imagine how absolutely hilarious your guys' private messages to each other are... "Hey Gorka... (tears cascading down upon their keyboards)... those mean guys are picking on us again!" ?

    F FY56 wrote on last edited by FY56

    @dutch-oven said:

    The most delicious part of all this is you of all people are cal and nicker's bodyguard ?

    They are the equivalent of the proverbial 98 pound weaklings getting sand kicked in their faces on the beach, and they have to depend upon you, the 99 pound weakling to try and save their asses!

    I can only imagine how absolutely hilarious your guys' private messages to each other are... "Hey Gorka... (tears cascading down upon their keyboards)... those mean guys are picking on us again!" ?

    Decided to look at this beauty. I know I must have been keeping you in suspense.

    Well no, I’m nobody’s bodyguard, nor do I pm them.

    I just happened to be amused at how you monkeys in a football forum take politically charged shots at others rather than where they belong.

    So don’t get your panties all knotted up when I decide I want to join in the fun you petulant dumbass.?

  • @dutch-oven said:

    The most delicious part of all this is you of all people are cal and nicker's bodyguard ?

    They are the equivalent of the proverbial 98 pound weaklings getting sand kicked in their faces on the beach, and they have to depend upon you, the 99 pound weakling to try and save their asses!

    I can only imagine how absolutely hilarious your guys' private messages to each other are... "Hey Gorka... (tears cascading down upon their keyboards)... those mean guys are picking on us again!" ?

    Decided to look at this beauty. I know I must have been keeping you in suspense.

    Well no, I’m nobody’s bodyguard, nor do I pm them.

    I just happened to be amused at how you monkeys in a football forum take politically charged shots at others rather than where they belong.

    So don’t get your panties all knotted up when I decide I want to join in the fun you petulant dumbass.?

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by

    @fy56 said:

    So don’t get your panties all knotted up when I decide I want to join in the fun you petulant dumbass.?

    Seven decades of being a world-class pussy. 

    It makes sense you guys found each other on your safe space of the Poliboard. It must be like an AA meeting for you MAGA bitches. 

    "Hi, my name is Gorka/cal/nickers... and I'm an incredible pussy"  ?

  • @fy56 said:

    So don’t get your panties all knotted up when I decide I want to join in the fun you petulant dumbass.?

    Seven decades of being a world-class pussy. 

    It makes sense you guys found each other on your safe space of the Poliboard. It must be like an AA meeting for you MAGA bitches. 

    "Hi, my name is Gorka/cal/nickers... and I'm an incredible pussy"  ?

    F FY56 wrote on last edited by

    @dutch-oven said:

    Seven decades of being a world-class pussy. 

    It makes sense you guys found each other on your safe space of the Poliboard. It must be like an AA meeting for you MAGA bitches. 

    "Hi, my name is Gorka/cal/nickers... and I'm an incredible pussy"  ?

    Um I’m over here you buffoon. Disrupting your safe space. 

  • F FY56 wrote on last edited by

    Hey Dutchboy, did you run out of witty things to say?

    Question… which person do you more closely relate to, the guy on the left or right?

    https://www.instagram.com/reel/DGhTv5Kxfpn/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet

  • @dutch-oven said:

    Seven decades of being a world-class pussy. 

    It makes sense you guys found each other on your safe space of the Poliboard. It must be like an AA meeting for you MAGA bitches. 

    "Hi, my name is Gorka/cal/nickers... and I'm an incredible pussy"  ?

    Um I’m over here you buffoon. Disrupting your safe space. 

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by

    @fy56 said:

    Um I’m over here you buffoon. Disrupting your safe space. 

    Why would I need a safe space?

    I've literally invited you and nickers to talk shit to me in person after you two got brave and talked shit while hiding behind your keyboard (We can never forget nickers infamous "AnYtIMe, AnYpLAce!" laughfest) , only to have both of you nearly shit yourselves and go all "But...but...but... I'm an old feeble man!" ?

  • @fy56 said:

    Um I’m over here you buffoon. Disrupting your safe space. 

    Why would I need a safe space?

    I've literally invited you and nickers to talk shit to me in person after you two got brave and talked shit while hiding behind your keyboard (We can never forget nickers infamous "AnYtIMe, AnYpLAce!" laughfest) , only to have both of you nearly shit yourselves and go all "But...but...but... I'm an old feeble man!" ?

    F FY56 wrote on last edited by FY56

    @dutch-oven said:

    Why would I need a safe space?

    I've literally invited you and nickers to talk shit to me in person after you two got brave and talked shit while hiding behind your keyboard (We can never forget nickers infamous "AnYtIMe, AnYpLAce!" laughfest) , only to have both of you nearly shit yourselves and go all "But...but...but... I'm an old feeble man!" ?

    Aww poor baby..,hurt by words on a message board. What a pussy,

    You dish out shit but can’t take it, so now you want to meet me.  Too bad. You’re just gonna have to  deal with the spankings you’re getting from me right here you big pussy.

  • @dutch-oven said:

    Why would I need a safe space?

    I've literally invited you and nickers to talk shit to me in person after you two got brave and talked shit while hiding behind your keyboard (We can never forget nickers infamous "AnYtIMe, AnYpLAce!" laughfest) , only to have both of you nearly shit yourselves and go all "But...but...but... I'm an old feeble man!" ?

    Aww poor baby..,hurt by words on a message board. What a pussy,

    You dish out shit but can’t take it, so now you want to meet me.  Too bad. You’re just gonna have to  deal with the spankings you’re getting from me right here you big pussy.

    IbleedbrownI Ibleedbrown wrote on last edited by

    @fy56 said:

    Aww poor baby..,hurt by words on a message board. What a pussy,

    You dish out shit but can’t take it, so now you want to meet me.  Too bad. You’re just gonna have to  deal with the spankings you’re getting from me right here you big pussy.

    Your mama’s a man

  • @dutch-oven said:

    Why would I need a safe space?

    I've literally invited you and nickers to talk shit to me in person after you two got brave and talked shit while hiding behind your keyboard (We can never forget nickers infamous "AnYtIMe, AnYpLAce!" laughfest) , only to have both of you nearly shit yourselves and go all "But...but...but... I'm an old feeble man!" ?

    Aww poor baby..,hurt by words on a message board. What a pussy,

    You dish out shit but can’t take it, so now you want to meet me.  Too bad. You’re just gonna have to  deal with the spankings you’re getting from me right here you big pussy.

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by Dutch Oven

    @fy56 said:

    Aww poor baby..,hurt by words on a message board. What a pussy,

    You dish out shit but can’t take it, so now you want to meet me.  Too bad. You’re just gonna have to  deal with the spankings you’re getting from me right here you big pussy.

    I love this "You guys can dish it out but can't take it" nonsense you've been trying to convince yourself of. 

    I literally made fun of you so hard that you changed your name on here (apparently MY words hurt you so, so bad) and hid out on the Poliboard for months, and when you finally came back on the Brown forum you tried to pretend like you weren't Gorka with a new name. ?

    I'm not sure about Ibleedbrown's assertion that your mother was a man, but from what we've seen on here of you I'm convinced she regretted not aborting you. 

  • @fy56 said:

    Aww poor baby..,hurt by words on a message board. What a pussy,

    You dish out shit but can’t take it, so now you want to meet me.  Too bad. You’re just gonna have to  deal with the spankings you’re getting from me right here you big pussy.

    Your mama’s a man

    F FY56 wrote on last edited by

    @ibleedbrown said:

    Your mama’s a man

    You were found in a dumpster.

  • @fy56 said:

    Aww poor baby..,hurt by words on a message board. What a pussy,

    You dish out shit but can’t take it, so now you want to meet me.  Too bad. You’re just gonna have to  deal with the spankings you’re getting from me right here you big pussy.

    I love this "You guys can dish it out but can't take it" nonsense you've been trying to convince yourself of. 

    I literally made fun of you so hard that you changed your name on here (apparently MY words hurt you so, so bad) and hid out on the Poliboard for months, and when you finally came back on the Brown forum you tried to pretend like you weren't Gorka with a new name. ?

    I'm not sure about Ibleedbrown's assertion that your mother was a man, but from what we've seen on here of you I'm convinced she regretted not aborting you. 

    F FY56 wrote on last edited by FY56

    @dutch-oven said:

    I love this "You guys can dish it out but can't take it" nonsense you've been trying to convince yourself of. 

    I literally made fun of you so hard that you changed your name on here (apparently MY words hurt you so, so bad) and hid out on the Poliboard for months, and when you finally came back on the Brown forum you tried to pretend like you weren't Gorka with a new name. ?

    I'm not sure about Ibleedbrown's assertion that your mother was a man, but from what we've seen on here of you I'm convinced she regretted not aborting you. 

    That’s right pussy, you can dish it out but can’t take it.
    “Tell it to my face” confirms it.?

    And I just love this “you caused me to change my name”  nonsense I really do.?

  • @ibleedbrown said:

    Your mama’s a man

    You were found in a dumpster.

    IbleedbrownI Ibleedbrown wrote on last edited by

    @fy56 said:

    You were found in a dumpster.

    What’s even better is it was a dumpster at Dennys, so you can kiss my moons over my hammy. 

  • @fy56 said:

    You were found in a dumpster.

    What’s even better is it was a dumpster at Dennys, so you can kiss my moons over my hammy. 

    F FY56 wrote on last edited by

    @ibleedbrown said:

    What’s even better is it was a dumpster at Dennys, so you can kiss my moons over my hammy. 

    You should have given your name a little more thought before going with it.

    Do you need an explanation?