For the haters
-
The most delicious part of all this is you of all people are cal and nicker's bodyguard ?
They are the equivalent of the proverbial 98 pound weaklings getting sand kicked in their faces on the beach, and they have to depend upon you, the 99 pound weakling to try and save their asses!
I can only imagine how absolutely hilarious your guys' private messages to each other are... "Hey Gorka... (tears cascading down upon their keyboards)... those mean guys are picking on us again!" ?
Decided to look at this beauty. I know I must have been keeping you in suspense.
Well no, I’m nobody’s bodyguard, nor do I pm them.
I just happened to be amused at how you monkeys in a football forum take politically charged shots at others rather than where they belong.
So don’t get your panties all knotted up when I decide I want to join in the fun you petulant dumbass.?
So don’t get your panties all knotted up when I decide I want to join in the fun you petulant dumbass.?
Seven decades of being a world-class pussy.
It makes sense you guys found each other on your safe space of the Poliboard. It must be like an AA meeting for you MAGA bitches.
"Hi, my name is Gorka/cal/nickers... and I'm an incredible pussy" ?
-
So don’t get your panties all knotted up when I decide I want to join in the fun you petulant dumbass.?
Seven decades of being a world-class pussy.
It makes sense you guys found each other on your safe space of the Poliboard. It must be like an AA meeting for you MAGA bitches.
"Hi, my name is Gorka/cal/nickers... and I'm an incredible pussy" ?
Seven decades of being a world-class pussy.
It makes sense you guys found each other on your safe space of the Poliboard. It must be like an AA meeting for you MAGA bitches.
"Hi, my name is Gorka/cal/nickers... and I'm an incredible pussy" ?
Um I’m over here you buffoon. Disrupting your safe space.
-
Hey Dutchboy, did you run out of witty things to say?
Question… which person do you more closely relate to, the guy on the left or right?
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DGhTv5Kxfpn/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet
-
Seven decades of being a world-class pussy.
It makes sense you guys found each other on your safe space of the Poliboard. It must be like an AA meeting for you MAGA bitches.
"Hi, my name is Gorka/cal/nickers... and I'm an incredible pussy" ?
Um I’m over here you buffoon. Disrupting your safe space.
Um I’m over here you buffoon. Disrupting your safe space.
Why would I need a safe space?
I've literally invited you and nickers to talk shit to me in person after you two got brave and talked shit while hiding behind your keyboard (We can never forget nickers infamous "AnYtIMe, AnYpLAce!" laughfest) , only to have both of you nearly shit yourselves and go all "But...but...but... I'm an old feeble man!" ?
-
Um I’m over here you buffoon. Disrupting your safe space.
Why would I need a safe space?
I've literally invited you and nickers to talk shit to me in person after you two got brave and talked shit while hiding behind your keyboard (We can never forget nickers infamous "AnYtIMe, AnYpLAce!" laughfest) , only to have both of you nearly shit yourselves and go all "But...but...but... I'm an old feeble man!" ?
Why would I need a safe space?
I've literally invited you and nickers to talk shit to me in person after you two got brave and talked shit while hiding behind your keyboard (We can never forget nickers infamous "AnYtIMe, AnYpLAce!" laughfest) , only to have both of you nearly shit yourselves and go all "But...but...but... I'm an old feeble man!" ?
Aww poor baby..,hurt by words on a message board. What a pussy,
You dish out shit but can’t take it, so now you want to meet me. Too bad. You’re just gonna have to deal with the spankings you’re getting from me right here you big pussy.
-
Why would I need a safe space?
I've literally invited you and nickers to talk shit to me in person after you two got brave and talked shit while hiding behind your keyboard (We can never forget nickers infamous "AnYtIMe, AnYpLAce!" laughfest) , only to have both of you nearly shit yourselves and go all "But...but...but... I'm an old feeble man!" ?
Aww poor baby..,hurt by words on a message board. What a pussy,
You dish out shit but can’t take it, so now you want to meet me. Too bad. You’re just gonna have to deal with the spankings you’re getting from me right here you big pussy.
-
Why would I need a safe space?
I've literally invited you and nickers to talk shit to me in person after you two got brave and talked shit while hiding behind your keyboard (We can never forget nickers infamous "AnYtIMe, AnYpLAce!" laughfest) , only to have both of you nearly shit yourselves and go all "But...but...but... I'm an old feeble man!" ?
Aww poor baby..,hurt by words on a message board. What a pussy,
You dish out shit but can’t take it, so now you want to meet me. Too bad. You’re just gonna have to deal with the spankings you’re getting from me right here you big pussy.
Aww poor baby..,hurt by words on a message board. What a pussy,
You dish out shit but can’t take it, so now you want to meet me. Too bad. You’re just gonna have to deal with the spankings you’re getting from me right here you big pussy.
I love this "You guys can dish it out but can't take it" nonsense you've been trying to convince yourself of.
I literally made fun of you so hard that you changed your name on here (apparently MY words hurt you so, so bad) and hid out on the Poliboard for months, and when you finally came back on the Brown forum you tried to pretend like you weren't Gorka with a new name. ?
I'm not sure about Ibleedbrown's assertion that your mother was a man, but from what we've seen on here of you I'm convinced she regretted not aborting you.
-
Your mama’s a man
You were found in a dumpster.
-
Aww poor baby..,hurt by words on a message board. What a pussy,
You dish out shit but can’t take it, so now you want to meet me. Too bad. You’re just gonna have to deal with the spankings you’re getting from me right here you big pussy.
I love this "You guys can dish it out but can't take it" nonsense you've been trying to convince yourself of.
I literally made fun of you so hard that you changed your name on here (apparently MY words hurt you so, so bad) and hid out on the Poliboard for months, and when you finally came back on the Brown forum you tried to pretend like you weren't Gorka with a new name. ?
I'm not sure about Ibleedbrown's assertion that your mother was a man, but from what we've seen on here of you I'm convinced she regretted not aborting you.
I love this "You guys can dish it out but can't take it" nonsense you've been trying to convince yourself of.
I literally made fun of you so hard that you changed your name on here (apparently MY words hurt you so, so bad) and hid out on the Poliboard for months, and when you finally came back on the Brown forum you tried to pretend like you weren't Gorka with a new name. ?
I'm not sure about Ibleedbrown's assertion that your mother was a man, but from what we've seen on here of you I'm convinced she regretted not aborting you.
That’s right pussy, you can dish it out but can’t take it.
“Tell it to my face” confirms it.?And I just love this “you caused me to change my name” nonsense I really do.?
-
Your mama’s a man
You were found in a dumpster.
-
What’s even better is it was a dumpster at Dennys, so you can kiss my moons over my hammy.
You should have given your name a little more thought before going with it.
Do you need an explanation?
-
What’s even better is it was a dumpster at Dennys, so you can kiss my moons over my hammy.
You should have given your name a little more thought before going with it.
Do you need an explanation?
-
-
Yes please.
I could change my name to Gorka. That would really mix it up.
Really?
I guess I shouldn’t be surprised.Explanation: You’re so full of shit you bleed brown.
Should have went with ibleedorange.
Explanation: As an avid Browns fan, instead of your blood being red, it takes on a hue closer to orange.
Did that help?
-
Yes please.
I could change my name to Gorka. That would really mix it up.
Really?
I guess I shouldn’t be surprised.Explanation: You’re so full of shit you bleed brown.
Should have went with ibleedorange.
Explanation: As an avid Browns fan, instead of your blood being red, it takes on a hue closer to orange.
Did that help?
-
Yes please.
I could change my name to Gorka. That would really mix it up.
Really?
I guess I shouldn’t be surprised.Explanation: You’re so full of shit you bleed brown.
Should have went with ibleedorange.
Explanation: As an avid Browns fan, instead of your blood being red, it takes on a hue closer to orange.
Did that help?
Really?
I guess I shouldn’t be surprised.Explanation: You’re so full of shit you bleed brown.
Should have went with ibleedorange.
Explanation: As an avid Browns fan, instead of your blood being red, it takes on a hue closer to orange.
Did that help?
Ah, of course. That one’s been done before. A little unimaginative on your part, and you kinda drew it out longer than need be. I thought you had something good. Just blurt out your unimaginative barb next time.
Who the hell wants to bleed orange? You weirdo.
-
I love this "You guys can dish it out but can't take it" nonsense you've been trying to convince yourself of.
I literally made fun of you so hard that you changed your name on here (apparently MY words hurt you so, so bad) and hid out on the Poliboard for months, and when you finally came back on the Brown forum you tried to pretend like you weren't Gorka with a new name. ?
I'm not sure about Ibleedbrown's assertion that your mother was a man, but from what we've seen on here of you I'm convinced she regretted not aborting you.
That’s right pussy, you can dish it out but can’t take it.
“Tell it to my face” confirms it.?And I just love this “you caused me to change my name” nonsense I really do.?
That’s right pussy, you can dish it out but can’t take it.
“Tell it to my face” confirms it.?And I just love this “you caused me to change my name” nonsense I really do.?
Only a guy who gets shamed so bad that he has to change his name, thus "transitioned" and has a "dead name" on the message board he was kicked off of for being a racist piece of shit can somehow think he got the better of anyone. ? The guy who has such an inferiority complex that he had to accuse a war veteran of "stolen valor" really thinks he's some kind of keyboard culture warrior bad ass. ?
Seven decades of being a fucking bitch-ass pussy. ?
-
Yes please.
I could change my name to Gorka. That would really mix it up.
You don't strike me as a Klan member who sits down to pee, and please, don't mentioned FY56's "dead name".
He gets real sensitive about that. ?
-
-
Really?
I guess I shouldn’t be surprised.Explanation: You’re so full of shit you bleed brown.
Should have went with ibleedorange.
Explanation: As an avid Browns fan, instead of your blood being red, it takes on a hue closer to orange.
Did that help?
Ah, of course. That one’s been done before. A little unimaginative on your part, and you kinda drew it out longer than need be. I thought you had something good. Just blurt out your unimaginative barb next time.
Who the hell wants to bleed orange? You weirdo.
Ah, of course. That one’s been done before. A little unimaginative on your part, and you kinda drew it out longer than need be. I thought you had something good. Just blurt out your unimaginative barb next time.
Who the hell wants to bleed orange? You weirdo.
Who the hell wants to bleed shit? You weirdo. But whatever works for you, and it does.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login