Skip to content

For the haters

The Browns Board
521 23 9.9k 1
  • AxeA Axe

    image.thumb.jpeg.40c6d06b8202d6d49f3192c7abe1d605.jpeg

    A AP1 wrote on last edited by

    @axe said:

    image.thumb.jpeg.40c6d06b8202d6d49f3192c7abe1d605.jpeg

    God's Honest Truth, with all of the obstacles heading into the season, I didn't expect it would KS's last season in Cleveland. 

    I no longer feel that way. 

  • @fy56 said:

    Really?
    I guess I shouldn’t be surprised.

    Explanation: You’re so full of shit you bleed brown.

    Should have went with ibleedorange.

    Explanation: As an avid Browns fan, instead of your blood being red, it takes on a hue closer to orange.

    Did that help?

    Ah, of course. That one’s been done before. A little unimaginative on your part, and you kinda drew it out longer than need be. I thought you had something good. Just blurt out your unimaginative barb next time. 

    Who the hell wants to bleed orange? You weirdo.

    F FY56 wrote on last edited by FY56

    @ibleedbrown said:

    Ah, of course. That one’s been done before. A little unimaginative on your part, and you kinda drew it out longer than need be. I thought you had something good. Just blurt out your unimaginative barb next time. 

    Who the hell wants to bleed orange? You weirdo.

    Who the hell wants to bleed shit? You weirdo.  But whatever works for you, and it does.

  • @ibleedbrown said:

    Yes please.

    I could change my name to Gorka. That would really mix it up.

    You don't strike me as a Klan member who sits down to pee, and please, don't mentioned FY56's "dead name".

    He gets real sensitive about that. ?

    F FY56 wrote on last edited by FY56

    @dutch-oven said:

    You don't strike me as a Klan member who sits down to pee, and please, don't mentioned FY56's "dead name".

    He gets real sensitive about that. ?

    Oh but you do Duchess my boy!

    IMG_0086.thumb.jpeg.249da43aeb75f84ace71f4d385229100.jpeg

  • A AP1

    @axe said:

    image.thumb.jpeg.40c6d06b8202d6d49f3192c7abe1d605.jpeg

    God's Honest Truth, with all of the obstacles heading into the season, I didn't expect it would KS's last season in Cleveland. 

    I no longer feel that way. 

    FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by Flugel

    @ap1 said:

    God's Honest Truth, with all of the obstacles heading into the season, I didn't expect it would KS's last season in Cleveland. 

    I no longer feel that way. 

    I hear ya! 

    I'd be fine with it IF, & ONLY IF, the Owner gets rid of the 2 knuckleheads in the FO responsible for all their bad hand selected personnel choices inclusive of the HC and players commonly complained about in here. Just think if previous FOs didn't already hand select/trade for: Joel Bitonio, Myles Garrett, Wyatt Teller, Denzel Ward, David Njoku - this season would even be a bigger nightmare on offense.

    We're in a passing era and what QB or WR or LT have they added that is here building on back to back seasons of efficient football right now?  Even when healthy, if we want to call weighing in at about 400 lbs at Dawand Jones' 1st day of training camp "healthy,"  - Jones was never a LT plan at Ohio State because at 6'8" he couldn't bend.  With this FO this year?  It was our only hope?  Message from the AFC North "CHECK MATE CLEVELAND"  The saddest part of all this is the hope that Jimmy Haslam ever gets it feels like a million miles away.

  • nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by

    Far as I'm concerned... Its time to fire the whole regime... They all suck bong water...

  • @ibleedbrown said:

    Ah, of course. That one’s been done before. A little unimaginative on your part, and you kinda drew it out longer than need be. I thought you had something good. Just blurt out your unimaginative barb next time. 

    Who the hell wants to bleed orange? You weirdo.

    Who the hell wants to bleed shit? You weirdo.  But whatever works for you, and it does.

    IbleedbrownI Ibleedbrown wrote on last edited by

    @fy56 said:

    Who the hell wants to bleed shit? You weirdo.  But whatever works for you, and it does.

    Bleeding poo vs. bleeding Tang? Hmm.

    We all know you’re the only pootang here…

  • @fy56 said:

    Who the hell wants to bleed shit? You weirdo.  But whatever works for you, and it does.

    Bleeding poo vs. bleeding Tang? Hmm.

    We all know you’re the only pootang here…

    F FY56 wrote on last edited by FY56

    @ibleedbrown said:

    Bleeding poo vs. bleeding Tang? Hmm.

    We all know you’re the only pootang here…

    LOL.you’re not very good at this.

    Perhaps stick with the poli board. You actually do have some ability over there as long as you don’t cut yourself..,if you know what I mean.

  • @ibleedbrown said:

    Bleeding poo vs. bleeding Tang? Hmm.

    We all know you’re the only pootang here…

    LOL.you’re not very good at this.

    Perhaps stick with the poli board. You actually do have some ability over there as long as you don’t cut yourself..,if you know what I mean.

    IbleedbrownI Ibleedbrown wrote on last edited by

    @fy56 said:

    LOL.you’re not very good at this.

    Perhaps stick with the poli board. You actually do have some ability over there as long as you don’t cut yourself..,if you know what I mean.

    Oh come on! I punned a pussy joke out of this jive blood color banter. Tough audience…

  • @fy56 said:

    LOL.you’re not very good at this.

    Perhaps stick with the poli board. You actually do have some ability over there as long as you don’t cut yourself..,if you know what I mean.

    Oh come on! I punned a pussy joke out of this jive blood color banter. Tough audience…

    F FY56 wrote on last edited by

    @ibleedbrown said:

    Oh come on! I punned a pussy joke out of this jive blood color banter. Tough audience…

    You must have missed the “LOL”

  • @dutch-oven said:

    You don't strike me as a Klan member who sits down to pee, and please, don't mentioned FY56's "dead name".

    He gets real sensitive about that. ?

    Oh but you do Duchess my boy!

    IMG_0086.thumb.jpeg.249da43aeb75f84ace71f4d385229100.jpeg

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by

    @fy56 said:

    Oh but you do Duchess my boy!

    IMG_0086.thumb.jpeg.249da43aeb75f84ace71f4d385229100.jpeg

    I'd say "you do you", but you've already had to transition on here because of me. ?

    The most delicious part of you having to change your name on here because of me ridiculing you on taking another man's name like the bitch you are was you hiding on the Poliboard for months after, then slinking over here and pretending you weren't Gorka. ?

    But wait - that's not all folks! Then out of what I suppose is Calfox level inferiority complex you follow that up by accusing TexAg - a Vietnam Veteran - of "stolen valor". 

    My goodness Gorka, you are one pathetic loser! 

  • AxeA Axe wrote on last edited by

    image.thumb.jpeg.81ea7f8b9d8232d244bd8412da5d3922.jpeg

  • @fy56 said:

    Oh but you do Duchess my boy!

    IMG_0086.thumb.jpeg.249da43aeb75f84ace71f4d385229100.jpeg

    I'd say "you do you", but you've already had to transition on here because of me. ?

    The most delicious part of you having to change your name on here because of me ridiculing you on taking another man's name like the bitch you are was you hiding on the Poliboard for months after, then slinking over here and pretending you weren't Gorka. ?

    But wait - that's not all folks! Then out of what I suppose is Calfox level inferiority complex you follow that up by accusing TexAg - a Vietnam Veteran - of "stolen valor". 

    My goodness Gorka, you are one pathetic loser! 

    F FY56 wrote on last edited by FY56

    @dutch-oven said:

    IMG_0350.gif.701eb55e91acfb63940f8e848e3e2537.gif

    Shorten it up pussy. 

  • @dutch-oven said:

    IMG_0350.gif.701eb55e91acfb63940f8e848e3e2537.gif

    Shorten it up pussy. 

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by

    @fy56 said:

    Shorten it up pussy. 

    Your father must have been so ashamed of the absolute bitch you grew up to be. ?

  • @fy56 said:

    Shorten it up pussy. 

    Your father must have been so ashamed of the absolute bitch you grew up to be. ?

    F FY56 wrote on last edited by

    @dutch-oven said:

    Your father must have been so ashamed of the absolute bitch you grew up to be. ?

    Your father must have been ashamed to learn that you decided to get a vagina. ???

    Or maybe not. He may be actually be proud of you.

  • @fy56 said:

    Shorten it up pussy. 

    Your father must have been so ashamed of the absolute bitch you grew up to be. ?

    FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by Flugel

    @dutch-oven said:

    Your father must have been so ashamed of the absolute bitch you grew up to be. ?

    The next time he needs to change his screen name - this video might give him a good idea. 

  • @dutch-oven said:

    Your father must have been so ashamed of the absolute bitch you grew up to be. ?

    Your father must have been ashamed to learn that you decided to get a vagina. ???

    Or maybe not. He may be actually be proud of you.

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by

    @fy56 said:

    Your father must have been ashamed to learn that you decided to get a vagina. ???

    Or maybe not. He may be actually be proud of you.

    You’ve literally gotten to the point that all you can do is just repeat what I say ?

    Its becoming apparent why you’ve buddied up with the other giant pussies on this board… it’s like a support group for pansies ?

    Seven decades of being a bitch. You must be exhausted ?

  • C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by

    https://goodday.feji.io/blog/breaking-news-baker-mayfield-builds-homes-not-just-hope-buccaneers-star-donates-8-smart-houses-to-wounded-veterans-ahead-of-veterans-day-shurima

    BREAKING NEWS: BAKER MAYFIELD BUILDS HOMES, NOT JUST HOPE — BUCCANEERS STAR DONATES 8 SMART HOUSES TO WOUNDED VETERANS AHEAD OF VETERANS DAY

  • C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by

    and, the Bucs played a very talented Niners team tonight.

    and won.

    Baker was pretty amazing.

    https://www.espn.com/nfl/recap?gameId=401772749

    Baker Mayfield tosses 2 touchdown passes and the Buccaneers beat the 49ers 30-19

    4-2, 3-1 Away
    19
     
     
    Final
    TB
    5-1, 2-1 Home
  • C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
    4 days agoBaker Mayfield worked his magic once again, earning "MVP" chants while leading the Tampa Bay Buccaneers to a 30-19 victory over the San Francisco 49ers on Sunday in Tampa, Fla.
  • C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by

    image.jpeg.ad72d3b54dcbc5b4c506100db558682f.jpeg