For the haters
-
Really?
I guess I shouldn’t be surprised.Explanation: You’re so full of shit you bleed brown.
Should have went with ibleedorange.
Explanation: As an avid Browns fan, instead of your blood being red, it takes on a hue closer to orange.
Did that help?
Ah, of course. That one’s been done before. A little unimaginative on your part, and you kinda drew it out longer than need be. I thought you had something good. Just blurt out your unimaginative barb next time.
Who the hell wants to bleed orange? You weirdo.
Ah, of course. That one’s been done before. A little unimaginative on your part, and you kinda drew it out longer than need be. I thought you had something good. Just blurt out your unimaginative barb next time.
Who the hell wants to bleed orange? You weirdo.
Who the hell wants to bleed shit? You weirdo. But whatever works for you, and it does.
-
Yes please.
I could change my name to Gorka. That would really mix it up.
You don't strike me as a Klan member who sits down to pee, and please, don't mentioned FY56's "dead name".
He gets real sensitive about that. ?
You don't strike me as a Klan member who sits down to pee, and please, don't mentioned FY56's "dead name".
He gets real sensitive about that. ?
Oh but you do Duchess my boy!
-
God's Honest Truth, with all of the obstacles heading into the season, I didn't expect it would KS's last season in Cleveland.
I no longer feel that way.
I hear ya!
I'd be fine with it IF, & ONLY IF, the Owner gets rid of the 2 knuckleheads in the FO responsible for all their bad hand selected personnel choices inclusive of the HC and players commonly complained about in here. Just think if previous FOs didn't already hand select/trade for: Joel Bitonio, Myles Garrett, Wyatt Teller, Denzel Ward, David Njoku - this season would even be a bigger nightmare on offense.
We're in a passing era and what QB or WR or LT have they added that is here building on back to back seasons of efficient football right now? Even when healthy, if we want to call weighing in at about 400 lbs at Dawand Jones' 1st day of training camp "healthy," - Jones was never a LT plan at Ohio State because at 6'8" he couldn't bend. With this FO this year? It was our only hope? Message from the AFC North "CHECK MATE CLEVELAND" The saddest part of all this is the hope that Jimmy Haslam ever gets it feels like a million miles away.
-
-
Ah, of course. That one’s been done before. A little unimaginative on your part, and you kinda drew it out longer than need be. I thought you had something good. Just blurt out your unimaginative barb next time.
Who the hell wants to bleed orange? You weirdo.
Who the hell wants to bleed shit? You weirdo. But whatever works for you, and it does.
-
Bleeding poo vs. bleeding Tang? Hmm.
We all know you’re the only pootang here…
LOL.you’re not very good at this.
Perhaps stick with the poli board. You actually do have some ability over there as long as you don’t cut yourself..,if you know what I mean.
-
Bleeding poo vs. bleeding Tang? Hmm.
We all know you’re the only pootang here…
LOL.you’re not very good at this.
Perhaps stick with the poli board. You actually do have some ability over there as long as you don’t cut yourself..,if you know what I mean.
-
Oh come on! I punned a pussy joke out of this jive blood color banter. Tough audience…
You must have missed the “LOL”
-
You don't strike me as a Klan member who sits down to pee, and please, don't mentioned FY56's "dead name".
He gets real sensitive about that. ?
Oh but you do Duchess my boy!
Oh but you do Duchess my boy!
I'd say "you do you", but you've already had to transition on here because of me. ?
The most delicious part of you having to change your name on here because of me ridiculing you on taking another man's name like the bitch you are was you hiding on the Poliboard for months after, then slinking over here and pretending you weren't Gorka. ?
But wait - that's not all folks! Then out of what I suppose is Calfox level inferiority complex you follow that up by accusing TexAg - a Vietnam Veteran - of "stolen valor".
My goodness Gorka, you are one pathetic loser!
-
-
Oh but you do Duchess my boy!
I'd say "you do you", but you've already had to transition on here because of me. ?
The most delicious part of you having to change your name on here because of me ridiculing you on taking another man's name like the bitch you are was you hiding on the Poliboard for months after, then slinking over here and pretending you weren't Gorka. ?
But wait - that's not all folks! Then out of what I suppose is Calfox level inferiority complex you follow that up by accusing TexAg - a Vietnam Veteran - of "stolen valor".
My goodness Gorka, you are one pathetic loser!
Shorten it up pussy.
-
Shorten it up pussy.
-
Your father must have been so ashamed of the absolute bitch you grew up to be. ?
Your father must have been ashamed to learn that you decided to get a vagina. ???
Or maybe not. He may be actually be proud of you.
-
Your father must have been so ashamed of the absolute bitch you grew up to be. ?
The next time he needs to change his screen name - this video might give him a good idea.
-
Your father must have been so ashamed of the absolute bitch you grew up to be. ?
Your father must have been ashamed to learn that you decided to get a vagina. ???
Or maybe not. He may be actually be proud of you.
Your father must have been ashamed to learn that you decided to get a vagina. ???
Or maybe not. He may be actually be proud of you.
You’ve literally gotten to the point that all you can do is just repeat what I say ?
Its becoming apparent why you’ve buddied up with the other giant pussies on this board… it’s like a support group for pansies ?
Seven decades of being a bitch. You must be exhausted ?
-
BREAKING NEWS: BAKER MAYFIELD BUILDS HOMES, NOT JUST HOPE — BUCCANEERS STAR DONATES 8 SMART HOUSES TO WOUNDED VETERANS AHEAD OF VETERANS DAY
-
and, the Bucs played a very talented Niners team tonight.
and won.
Baker was pretty amazing.
https://www.espn.com/nfl/recap?gameId=401772749
Baker Mayfield tosses 2 touchdown passes and the Buccaneers beat the 49ers 30-19
4-2, 3-1 Away19Final -
4 days agoBaker Mayfield worked his magic once again, earning "MVP" chants while leading the Tampa Bay Buccaneers to a 30-19 victory over the San Francisco 49ers on Sunday in Tampa, Fla.
-
-
and, the Bucs played a very talented Niners team tonight.
and won.
Baker was pretty amazing.
https://www.espn.com/nfl/recap?gameId=401772749
Baker Mayfield tosses 2 touchdown passes and the Buccaneers beat the 49ers 30-19
4-2, 3-1 Away19Finaland, the Bucs played a very talented Niners team tonight.
and won.
That was literally a week ago. And given the time stamp of the post, along with your manic, chain linking M.O. I'm actually of the mind you have sundowners.
And I dont mean this as an insult, it makes perfect sense considering your style and posts of late (matt leinhart?)
If you haven't, I would speak to a doctor. There are honest to God therapies ans treatments.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
