Skip to content

For the haters

The Browns Board
521 23 9.9k 1
  • @ibleedbrown said:

    Ah, of course. That one’s been done before. A little unimaginative on your part, and you kinda drew it out longer than need be. I thought you had something good. Just blurt out your unimaginative barb next time. 

    Who the hell wants to bleed orange? You weirdo.

    Who the hell wants to bleed shit? You weirdo.  But whatever works for you, and it does.

    @fy56 said:

    Who the hell wants to bleed shit? You weirdo.  But whatever works for you, and it does.

    Bleeding poo vs. bleeding Tang? Hmm.

    We all know you’re the only pootang here…

  • @fy56 said:

    Who the hell wants to bleed shit? You weirdo.  But whatever works for you, and it does.

    Bleeding poo vs. bleeding Tang? Hmm.

    We all know you’re the only pootang here…

    @ibleedbrown said:

    Bleeding poo vs. bleeding Tang? Hmm.

    We all know you’re the only pootang here…

    LOL.you’re not very good at this.

    Perhaps stick with the poli board. You actually do have some ability over there as long as you don’t cut yourself..,if you know what I mean.

  • @ibleedbrown said:

    Bleeding poo vs. bleeding Tang? Hmm.

    We all know you’re the only pootang here…

    LOL.you’re not very good at this.

    Perhaps stick with the poli board. You actually do have some ability over there as long as you don’t cut yourself..,if you know what I mean.

    @fy56 said:

    LOL.you’re not very good at this.

    Perhaps stick with the poli board. You actually do have some ability over there as long as you don’t cut yourself..,if you know what I mean.

    Oh come on! I punned a pussy joke out of this jive blood color banter. Tough audience…

  • @fy56 said:

    LOL.you’re not very good at this.

    Perhaps stick with the poli board. You actually do have some ability over there as long as you don’t cut yourself..,if you know what I mean.

    Oh come on! I punned a pussy joke out of this jive blood color banter. Tough audience…

    @ibleedbrown said:

    Oh come on! I punned a pussy joke out of this jive blood color banter. Tough audience…

    You must have missed the “LOL”

  • @dutch-oven said:

    You don't strike me as a Klan member who sits down to pee, and please, don't mentioned FY56's "dead name".

    He gets real sensitive about that. ?

    Oh but you do Duchess my boy!

    IMG_0086.thumb.jpeg.249da43aeb75f84ace71f4d385229100.jpeg

    @fy56 said:

    Oh but you do Duchess my boy!

    IMG_0086.thumb.jpeg.249da43aeb75f84ace71f4d385229100.jpeg

    I'd say "you do you", but you've already had to transition on here because of me. ?

    The most delicious part of you having to change your name on here because of me ridiculing you on taking another man's name like the bitch you are was you hiding on the Poliboard for months after, then slinking over here and pretending you weren't Gorka. ?

    But wait - that's not all folks! Then out of what I suppose is Calfox level inferiority complex you follow that up by accusing TexAg - a Vietnam Veteran - of "stolen valor". 

    My goodness Gorka, you are one pathetic loser! 

  • image.thumb.jpeg.81ea7f8b9d8232d244bd8412da5d3922.jpeg

  • @fy56 said:

    Oh but you do Duchess my boy!

    IMG_0086.thumb.jpeg.249da43aeb75f84ace71f4d385229100.jpeg

    I'd say "you do you", but you've already had to transition on here because of me. ?

    The most delicious part of you having to change your name on here because of me ridiculing you on taking another man's name like the bitch you are was you hiding on the Poliboard for months after, then slinking over here and pretending you weren't Gorka. ?

    But wait - that's not all folks! Then out of what I suppose is Calfox level inferiority complex you follow that up by accusing TexAg - a Vietnam Veteran - of "stolen valor". 

    My goodness Gorka, you are one pathetic loser! 

    @dutch-oven said:

    IMG_0350.gif.701eb55e91acfb63940f8e848e3e2537.gif

    Shorten it up pussy. 

  • @dutch-oven said:

    IMG_0350.gif.701eb55e91acfb63940f8e848e3e2537.gif

    Shorten it up pussy. 

    @fy56 said:

    Shorten it up pussy. 

    Your father must have been so ashamed of the absolute bitch you grew up to be. ?

  • @fy56 said:

    Shorten it up pussy. 

    Your father must have been so ashamed of the absolute bitch you grew up to be. ?

    @dutch-oven said:

    Your father must have been so ashamed of the absolute bitch you grew up to be. ?

    Your father must have been ashamed to learn that you decided to get a vagina. ???

    Or maybe not. He may be actually be proud of you.

  • @fy56 said:

    Shorten it up pussy. 

    Your father must have been so ashamed of the absolute bitch you grew up to be. ?

    @dutch-oven said:

    Your father must have been so ashamed of the absolute bitch you grew up to be. ?

    The next time he needs to change his screen name - this video might give him a good idea. 

  • @dutch-oven said:

    Your father must have been so ashamed of the absolute bitch you grew up to be. ?

    Your father must have been ashamed to learn that you decided to get a vagina. ???

    Or maybe not. He may be actually be proud of you.

    @fy56 said:

    Your father must have been ashamed to learn that you decided to get a vagina. ???

    Or maybe not. He may be actually be proud of you.

    You’ve literally gotten to the point that all you can do is just repeat what I say ?

    Its becoming apparent why you’ve buddied up with the other giant pussies on this board… it’s like a support group for pansies ?

    Seven decades of being a bitch. You must be exhausted ?

  • https://goodday.feji.io/blog/breaking-news-baker-mayfield-builds-homes-not-just-hope-buccaneers-star-donates-8-smart-houses-to-wounded-veterans-ahead-of-veterans-day-shurima

    BREAKING NEWS: BAKER MAYFIELD BUILDS HOMES, NOT JUST HOPE — BUCCANEERS STAR DONATES 8 SMART HOUSES TO WOUNDED VETERANS AHEAD OF VETERANS DAY

  • and, the Bucs played a very talented Niners team tonight.

    and won.

    Baker was pretty amazing.

    https://www.espn.com/nfl/recap?gameId=401772749

    Baker Mayfield tosses 2 touchdown passes and the Buccaneers beat the 49ers 30-19

    4-2, 3-1 Away
    19
     
     
    Final
    TB
    5-1, 2-1 Home
  • 4 days agoBaker Mayfield worked his magic once again, earning "MVP" chants while leading the Tampa Bay Buccaneers to a 30-19 victory over the San Francisco 49ers on Sunday in Tampa, Fla.
  • image.jpeg.ad72d3b54dcbc5b4c506100db558682f.jpeg

  • and, the Bucs played a very talented Niners team tonight.

    and won.

    Baker was pretty amazing.

    https://www.espn.com/nfl/recap?gameId=401772749

    Baker Mayfield tosses 2 touchdown passes and the Buccaneers beat the 49ers 30-19

    4-2, 3-1 Away
    19
     
     
    Final
    TB
    5-1, 2-1 Home

    @calfoxwc said:

    and, the Bucs played a very talented Niners team tonight.

    and won.

    That was literally a week ago.  And given the time stamp of the post, along with your manic, chain linking M.O.   I'm actually of the mind you have sundowners.  

    And I dont mean this as an insult, it makes perfect sense considering your style and posts of late (matt leinhart?)  

    If you haven't, I would speak to a doctor. There are honest to God therapies ans treatments. 

  • @calfoxwc said:

    and, the Bucs played a very talented Niners team tonight.

    and won.

    That was literally a week ago.  And given the time stamp of the post, along with your manic, chain linking M.O.   I'm actually of the mind you have sundowners.  

    And I dont mean this as an insult, it makes perfect sense considering your style and posts of late (matt leinhart?)  

    If you haven't, I would speak to a doctor. There are honest to God therapies ans treatments. 

    @tiamat63 said:

    That was literally a week ago.  And given the time stamp of the post, along with your manic, chain linking M.O.   I'm actually of the mind you have sundowners. 

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Sundowners_(1960_film)

  • @calfoxwc said:

    and, the Bucs played a very talented Niners team tonight.

    and won.

    That was literally a week ago.  And given the time stamp of the post, along with your manic, chain linking M.O.   I'm actually of the mind you have sundowners.  

    And I dont mean this as an insult, it makes perfect sense considering your style and posts of late (matt leinhart?)  

    If you haven't, I would speak to a doctor. There are honest to God therapies ans treatments. 

    @tiamat63 said:

    That was literally a week ago.  And given the time stamp of the post, along with your manic, chain linking M.O.   I'm actually of the mind you have sundowners.  

    And I dont mean this as an insult, it makes perfect sense considering your style and posts of late (matt leinhart?)  

    If you haven't, I would speak to a doctor. There are honest to God therapies ans treatments. 

    Oh, lol, shut up already, I just watched the replay of the game on TV. That was last night, so I watched them play last night, I had the game recorded. I speed watch through the commercials. 

    Asswhole. lol

    and yes, you meant it as an insult, so when I insult you, don't get all raged and threaten to delete my posts, Shirley. And watch the rage, it isn't good for you.

    you need a haircut here.image.gif.8685f261dd0d046840586ef280ec2555.gif

  • @tiamat63 said:

    That was literally a week ago.  And given the time stamp of the post, along with your manic, chain linking M.O.   I'm actually of the mind you have sundowners.  

    And I dont mean this as an insult, it makes perfect sense considering your style and posts of late (matt leinhart?)  

    If you haven't, I would speak to a doctor. There are honest to God therapies ans treatments. 

    Oh, lol, shut up already, I just watched the replay of the game on TV. That was last night, so I watched them play last night, I had the game recorded. I speed watch through the commercials. 

    Asswhole. lol

    and yes, you meant it as an insult, so when I insult you, don't get all raged and threaten to delete my posts, Shirley. And watch the rage, it isn't good for you.

    you need a haircut here.image.gif.8685f261dd0d046840586ef280ec2555.gif

    @calfoxwc said:

    Oh, lol, shut up already, I just watched the replay of the game on TV. That was last night, so I watched them play last night, I had the game recorded. I speed watch through the commercials. 

    Asswhole. lol

    and yes, you meant it as an insult, so when I insult you, don't get all raged and threaten to delete my posts, Shirley. And watch the rage, it isn't good for you.

    you need a haircut here.image.gif.8685f261dd0d046840586ef280ec2555.gif

     I was being a genuinely concerned person.  Given that I have a family member experiencing something similar.    The pattern is there. 

     And I've buzzed or shaved my head since I was 17.   Saves a ton of time and money on haircuts.  Plus it makes your jaw line look dominant like the 85' bears. 

  • @calfoxwc said:

    Oh, lol, shut up already, I just watched the replay of the game on TV. That was last night, so I watched them play last night, I had the game recorded. I speed watch through the commercials. 

    Asswhole. lol

    and yes, you meant it as an insult, so when I insult you, don't get all raged and threaten to delete my posts, Shirley. And watch the rage, it isn't good for you.

    you need a haircut here.image.gif.8685f261dd0d046840586ef280ec2555.gif

     I was being a genuinely concerned person.  Given that I have a family member experiencing something similar.    The pattern is there. 

     And I've buzzed or shaved my head since I was 17.   Saves a ton of time and money on haircuts.  Plus it makes your jaw line look dominant like the 85' bears. 

    @tiamat63 said:

     I was being a genuinely concerned person.  Given that I have a family member experiencing something similar.    The pattern is there. 

     And I've buzzed or shaved my head since I was 17.   Saves a ton of time and money on haircuts.  Plus it makes your jaw line look dominant like the 85' bears. 

    oh, come on, you are never genuinely concerned. Sorry about your family member, but I just didn't say what I meant. lol

    Sorry, too, about you shaving your head, did you have a neck injury playing tag football and can't hold the weight of your "big head" ?