For the haters
-
BREAKING NEWS: BAKER MAYFIELD BUILDS HOMES, NOT JUST HOPE — BUCCANEERS STAR DONATES 8 SMART HOUSES TO WOUNDED VETERANS AHEAD OF VETERANS DAY
-
and, the Bucs played a very talented Niners team tonight.
and won.
Baker was pretty amazing.
https://www.espn.com/nfl/recap?gameId=401772749
Baker Mayfield tosses 2 touchdown passes and the Buccaneers beat the 49ers 30-19
4-2, 3-1 Away19Final -
4 days agoBaker Mayfield worked his magic once again, earning "MVP" chants while leading the Tampa Bay Buccaneers to a 30-19 victory over the San Francisco 49ers on Sunday in Tampa, Fla.
-
-
and, the Bucs played a very talented Niners team tonight.
and won.
Baker was pretty amazing.
https://www.espn.com/nfl/recap?gameId=401772749
Baker Mayfield tosses 2 touchdown passes and the Buccaneers beat the 49ers 30-19
4-2, 3-1 Away19Finaland, the Bucs played a very talented Niners team tonight.
and won.
That was literally a week ago. And given the time stamp of the post, along with your manic, chain linking M.O. I'm actually of the mind you have sundowners.
And I dont mean this as an insult, it makes perfect sense considering your style and posts of late (matt leinhart?)
If you haven't, I would speak to a doctor. There are honest to God therapies ans treatments.
-
and, the Bucs played a very talented Niners team tonight.
and won.
That was literally a week ago. And given the time stamp of the post, along with your manic, chain linking M.O. I'm actually of the mind you have sundowners.
And I dont mean this as an insult, it makes perfect sense considering your style and posts of late (matt leinhart?)
If you haven't, I would speak to a doctor. There are honest to God therapies ans treatments.
That was literally a week ago. And given the time stamp of the post, along with your manic, chain linking M.O. I'm actually of the mind you have sundowners.
-
and, the Bucs played a very talented Niners team tonight.
and won.
That was literally a week ago. And given the time stamp of the post, along with your manic, chain linking M.O. I'm actually of the mind you have sundowners.
And I dont mean this as an insult, it makes perfect sense considering your style and posts of late (matt leinhart?)
If you haven't, I would speak to a doctor. There are honest to God therapies ans treatments.
That was literally a week ago. And given the time stamp of the post, along with your manic, chain linking M.O. I'm actually of the mind you have sundowners.
And I dont mean this as an insult, it makes perfect sense considering your style and posts of late (matt leinhart?)
If you haven't, I would speak to a doctor. There are honest to God therapies ans treatments.
Oh, lol, shut up already, I just watched the replay of the game on TV. That was last night, so I watched them play last night, I had the game recorded. I speed watch through the commercials.
Asswhole. lol
and yes, you meant it as an insult, so when I insult you, don't get all raged and threaten to delete my posts, Shirley. And watch the rage, it isn't good for you.
you need a haircut here.
-
That was literally a week ago. And given the time stamp of the post, along with your manic, chain linking M.O. I'm actually of the mind you have sundowners.
And I dont mean this as an insult, it makes perfect sense considering your style and posts of late (matt leinhart?)
If you haven't, I would speak to a doctor. There are honest to God therapies ans treatments.
Oh, lol, shut up already, I just watched the replay of the game on TV. That was last night, so I watched them play last night, I had the game recorded. I speed watch through the commercials.
Asswhole. lol
and yes, you meant it as an insult, so when I insult you, don't get all raged and threaten to delete my posts, Shirley. And watch the rage, it isn't good for you.
you need a haircut here.
Oh, lol, shut up already, I just watched the replay of the game on TV. That was last night, so I watched them play last night, I had the game recorded. I speed watch through the commercials.
Asswhole. lol
and yes, you meant it as an insult, so when I insult you, don't get all raged and threaten to delete my posts, Shirley. And watch the rage, it isn't good for you.
I was being a genuinely concerned person. Given that I have a family member experiencing something similar. The pattern is there.
And I've buzzed or shaved my head since I was 17. Saves a ton of time and money on haircuts. Plus it makes your jaw line look dominant like the 85' bears.
-
Oh, lol, shut up already, I just watched the replay of the game on TV. That was last night, so I watched them play last night, I had the game recorded. I speed watch through the commercials.
Asswhole. lol
and yes, you meant it as an insult, so when I insult you, don't get all raged and threaten to delete my posts, Shirley. And watch the rage, it isn't good for you.
I was being a genuinely concerned person. Given that I have a family member experiencing something similar. The pattern is there.
And I've buzzed or shaved my head since I was 17. Saves a ton of time and money on haircuts. Plus it makes your jaw line look dominant like the 85' bears.
I was being a genuinely concerned person. Given that I have a family member experiencing something similar. The pattern is there.
And I've buzzed or shaved my head since I was 17. Saves a ton of time and money on haircuts. Plus it makes your jaw line look dominant like the 85' bears.
oh, come on, you are never genuinely concerned. Sorry about your family member, but I just didn't say what I meant. lol
Sorry, too, about you shaving your head, did you have a neck injury playing tag football and can't hold the weight of your "big head" ?
-
I was being a genuinely concerned person. Given that I have a family member experiencing something similar. The pattern is there.
And I've buzzed or shaved my head since I was 17. Saves a ton of time and money on haircuts. Plus it makes your jaw line look dominant like the 85' bears.
oh, come on, you are never genuinely concerned. Sorry about your family member, but I just didn't say what I meant. lol
Sorry, too, about you shaving your head, did you have a neck injury playing tag football and can't hold the weight of your "big head" ?
-
Shucks. But I bet you tell all the guys they have big heads. ?
well, this is what "big head" means.
"Word forms: big heads
countable nounIf you describe someone as a big head, you disapprove of them because they think they are very clever and know everything."***********************but since you misinterpret what it meant,you never answered the question - were you considered a "real tight end" at a lgbqlogx college? I simple "no" - I'd accept that just fine. A "yes" - well, I don't get it - but it's a free country. -
Your father must have been ashamed to learn that you decided to get a vagina. ???
Or maybe not. He may be actually be proud of you.
You’ve literally gotten to the point that all you can do is just repeat what I say ?
Its becoming apparent why you’ve buddied up with the other giant pussies on this board… it’s like a support group for pansies ?
Seven decades of being a bitch. You must be exhausted ?
You’ve literally gotten to the point that all you can do is just repeat what I say

?
You’re a pussy Duchess, just accept it!
-
You’ve literally gotten to the point that all you can do is just repeat what I say

?
You’re a pussy Duchess, just accept it!
?
You’re a pussy Duchess, just accept it!
It's so scary out in the real world, isn't it Gorka?
You've only got a few more years to hide behind your keyboard and try to act tough on-line before you take the ol' dirt nap. Damn... seven decades and counting of being a worthless pussy. That's gotta sting, huh? ?
Luckily you have a support group on here of like-minded pussies!
-
and, the Bucs played a very talented Niners team tonight.
and won.
That was literally a week ago. And given the time stamp of the post, along with your manic, chain linking M.O. I'm actually of the mind you have sundowners.
And I dont mean this as an insult, it makes perfect sense considering your style and posts of late (matt leinhart?)
If you haven't, I would speak to a doctor. There are honest to God therapies ans treatments.
That was literally a week ago. And given the time stamp of the post, along with your manic, chain linking M.O. I'm actually of the mind you have sundowners.
And I dont mean this as an insult, it makes perfect sense considering your style and posts of late (matt leinhart?)
If you haven't, I would speak to a doctor. There are honest to God therapies ans treatments.
Well now you've gone and done it, you've inadvertently given cal another nickname:
"The Sundown Kid"
-
?
You’re a pussy Duchess, just accept it!
It's so scary out in the real world, isn't it Gorka?
You've only got a few more years to hide behind your keyboard and try to act tough on-line before you take the ol' dirt nap. Damn... seven decades and counting of being a worthless pussy. That's gotta sting, huh? ?
Luckily you have a support group on here of like-minded pussies!
It's so scary out in the real world, isn't it Gorka?
You've only got a few more years to hide behind your keyboard and try to act tough on-line before you take the ol' dirt nap. Damn... seven decades and counting of being a worthless pussy. That's gotta sting, huh? ?
Luckily you have a support group on here of like-minded pussies!
It had to have stung when you found out your dad beat your mom for not aborting you.
You know it’s true.? Look at what a big pussy you’ve become.
-
It's so scary out in the real world, isn't it Gorka?
You've only got a few more years to hide behind your keyboard and try to act tough on-line before you take the ol' dirt nap. Damn... seven decades and counting of being a worthless pussy. That's gotta sting, huh? ?
Luckily you have a support group on here of like-minded pussies!
It had to have stung when you found out your dad beat your mom for not aborting you.
You know it’s true.? Look at what a big pussy you’ve become.
It had to have stung when you found out your dad beat your mom for not aborting you.
You know it’s true.?
Jesus.
Not only are you a world-class pussy, but you literally can't come up with an original idea.
An unoriginal effiminate racist with a cal level inferiority complex.
Luckily for you, it's coming to an end sooner than later. I'm sure it will be sweet relief for you and more importantly anyone who has the unfortunate misfortune of having you in their life.
RUN TOWARD THE LIGHT, GORKA! ?
-
It had to have stung when you found out your dad beat your mom for not aborting you.
You know it’s true.?
Jesus.
Not only are you a world-class pussy, but you literally can't come up with an original idea.
An unoriginal effiminate racist with a cal level inferiority complex.
Luckily for you, it's coming to an end sooner than later. I'm sure it will be sweet relief for you and more importantly anyone who has the unfortunate misfortune of having you in their life.
RUN TOWARD THE LIGHT, GORKA! ?
Jesus.
Not only are you a world-class pussy, but you literally can't come up with an original idea.
An unoriginal effiminate racist with a cal level inferiority complex.
Luckily for you, it's coming to an end sooner than later. I'm sure it will be sweet relief for you and more importantly anyone who has the unfortunate misfortune of having you in their life.
RUN TOWARD THE LIGHT, GORKA! ?
Quit your crying pussy.
I’m pro abortion only for the fact that the more you liberal faggots kill yourselves the better off we all are.
Do the right thing Duchess, don’t have any offspring. .???
-
Shucks. But I bet you tell all the guys they have big heads. ?
well, this is what "big head" means.
"Word forms: big heads
countable nounIf you describe someone as a big head, you disapprove of them because they think they are very clever and know everything."***********************but since you misinterpret what it meant,you never answered the question - were you considered a "real tight end" at a lgbqlogx college? I simple "no" - I'd accept that just fine. A "yes" - well, I don't get it - but it's a free country. -
Jesus.
Not only are you a world-class pussy, but you literally can't come up with an original idea.
An unoriginal effiminate racist with a cal level inferiority complex.
Luckily for you, it's coming to an end sooner than later. I'm sure it will be sweet relief for you and more importantly anyone who has the unfortunate misfortune of having you in their life.
RUN TOWARD THE LIGHT, GORKA! ?
Quit your crying pussy.
I’m pro abortion only for the fact that the more you liberal faggots kill yourselves the better off we all are.
Do the right thing Duchess, don’t have any offspring. .???
I’m pro abortion only for the fact that the more you liberal faggots kill yourselves the better off we all are.
Do the right thing Duchess, don’t have any offspring. You know what you must do .???
See, that's the problem there...
You literally are the person who took another man's name as your own.
That's what gay guys do. ?
Until I ridiculed you so hard that you broke down, changed your handle to FY56 and hid on the Poliboard for months. Eventually you crept back on the Browns forum, but tried to pretend like you weren't Gorka! ?
And to further cement your reputation as the biggest pussy on this board, which is impressive considering who your two best friends are on here, you accused a Vietnam veteran of stolen valor.
In this history of incel keyboard warriors, you might be the biggest loser of them all. Congratulations! ?
-
I’m pro abortion only for the fact that the more you liberal faggots kill yourselves the better off we all are.
Do the right thing Duchess, don’t have any offspring. You know what you must do .???
See, that's the problem there...
You literally are the person who took another man's name as your own.
That's what gay guys do. ?
Until I ridiculed you so hard that you broke down, changed your handle to FY56 and hid on the Poliboard for months. Eventually you crept back on the Browns forum, but tried to pretend like you weren't Gorka! ?
And to further cement your reputation as the biggest pussy on this board, which is impressive considering who your two best friends are on here, you accused a Vietnam veteran of stolen valor.
In this history of incel keyboard warriors, you might be the biggest loser of them all. Congratulations! ?
See, that's the problem there...
?
The problem here is that you have the gall to actually think I would read that much shit.
What a pathetic existence you must have to waste so much time trying to prove yourself to me on a message board.
Shorten it up dimwit. Do I make myself clear?
Pussy.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
