For the haters
-
Shucks. But I bet you tell all the guys they have big heads. ?
well, this is what "big head" means.
"Word forms: big heads
countable nounIf you describe someone as a big head, you disapprove of them because they think they are very clever and know everything."***********************but since you misinterpret what it meant,you never answered the question - were you considered a "real tight end" at a lgbqlogx college? I simple "no" - I'd accept that just fine. A "yes" - well, I don't get it - but it's a free country. -
Jesus.
Not only are you a world-class pussy, but you literally can't come up with an original idea.
An unoriginal effiminate racist with a cal level inferiority complex.
Luckily for you, it's coming to an end sooner than later. I'm sure it will be sweet relief for you and more importantly anyone who has the unfortunate misfortune of having you in their life.
RUN TOWARD THE LIGHT, GORKA! ?
Quit your crying pussy.
I’m pro abortion only for the fact that the more you liberal faggots kill yourselves the better off we all are.
Do the right thing Duchess, don’t have any offspring. .???
I’m pro abortion only for the fact that the more you liberal faggots kill yourselves the better off we all are.
Do the right thing Duchess, don’t have any offspring. You know what you must do .???
See, that's the problem there...
You literally are the person who took another man's name as your own.
That's what gay guys do. ?
Until I ridiculed you so hard that you broke down, changed your handle to FY56 and hid on the Poliboard for months. Eventually you crept back on the Browns forum, but tried to pretend like you weren't Gorka! ?
And to further cement your reputation as the biggest pussy on this board, which is impressive considering who your two best friends are on here, you accused a Vietnam veteran of stolen valor.
In this history of incel keyboard warriors, you might be the biggest loser of them all. Congratulations! ?
-
I’m pro abortion only for the fact that the more you liberal faggots kill yourselves the better off we all are.
Do the right thing Duchess, don’t have any offspring. You know what you must do .???
See, that's the problem there...
You literally are the person who took another man's name as your own.
That's what gay guys do. ?
Until I ridiculed you so hard that you broke down, changed your handle to FY56 and hid on the Poliboard for months. Eventually you crept back on the Browns forum, but tried to pretend like you weren't Gorka! ?
And to further cement your reputation as the biggest pussy on this board, which is impressive considering who your two best friends are on here, you accused a Vietnam veteran of stolen valor.
In this history of incel keyboard warriors, you might be the biggest loser of them all. Congratulations! ?
See, that's the problem there...
?
The problem here is that you have the gall to actually think I would read that much shit.
What a pathetic existence you must have to waste so much time trying to prove yourself to me on a message board.
Shorten it up dimwit. Do I make myself clear?
Pussy.
-
See, that's the problem there...
?
The problem here is that you have the gall to actually think I would read that much shit.
What a pathetic existence you must have to waste so much time trying to prove yourself to me on a message board.
Shorten it up dimwit. Do I make myself clear?
Pussy.
The problem here is that you have the gall to actually think I would read that much shit.
What a pathetic existence you must have to waste so much time trying to prove yourself to me on a message board.
Shorten it up dimwit. Do I make myself clear?
Pussy.
Yes, I know, "I doN't rEAd tHE aWfUL TruE iN evERy DeTAil tHIngS yOU saY!"
?
All I've ever heard about Youngstown is how tough the people are. Jesus, you are the obvious exception, huh? I guess limp-wrist keyboard warriors are even in the Mahoning Valley now. ?
-
The problem here is that you have the gall to actually think I would read that much shit.
What a pathetic existence you must have to waste so much time trying to prove yourself to me on a message board.
Shorten it up dimwit. Do I make myself clear?
Pussy.
Yes, I know, "I doN't rEAd tHE aWfUL TruE iN evERy DeTAil tHIngS yOU saY!"
?
All I've ever heard about Youngstown is how tough the people are. Jesus, you are the obvious exception, huh? I guess limp-wrist keyboard warriors are even in the Mahoning Valley now. ?
Yes, I know, "I doN't rEAd tHE aWfUL TruE iN evERy DeTAil tHIngS yOU saY!"
?
All I've ever heard about Youngstown is how tough the people are. Jesus, you are the obvious exception, huh? I guess limp-wrist keyboard warriors are even in the Mahoning Valley now. ?
Thats better Duchess. Glad I’m able to keep you in line.
And where do you live Duchess? My guess would be Lakewood. It’s a dead giveaway.
-
Yes, I know, "I doN't rEAd tHE aWfUL TruE iN evERy DeTAil tHIngS yOU saY!"
?
All I've ever heard about Youngstown is how tough the people are. Jesus, you are the obvious exception, huh? I guess limp-wrist keyboard warriors are even in the Mahoning Valley now. ?
Thats better Duchess. Glad I’m able to keep you in line.
And where do you live Duchess? My guess would be Lakewood. It’s a dead giveaway.
Thats better Duchess. Glad I’m able to keep you in line.
And where do you live Duchess? My guess would be Lakewood. It’s a dead giveaway.
As if accusing a war veteran of stolen valor isn't an obvious indication of your severe inferiority complex, the fact that you took another man's name as your own on here but yet constantly accuse others of being gay makes it pretty obvious that you have some other "issues".... ? That's some world-class projection!
I see why you hide behind your keyboard and try to act tough on-line. The real world is really, really scary, huh snowflake? ?
-
Thats better Duchess. Glad I’m able to keep you in line.
And where do you live Duchess? My guess would be Lakewood. It’s a dead giveaway.
As if accusing a war veteran of stolen valor isn't an obvious indication of your severe inferiority complex, the fact that you took another man's name as your own on here but yet constantly accuse others of being gay makes it pretty obvious that you have some other "issues".... ? That's some world-class projection!
I see why you hide behind your keyboard and try to act tough on-line. The real world is really, really scary, huh snowflake? ?
As if accusing a war veteran of stolen valor isn't an obvious indication of your severe inferiority complex, the fact that you took another man's name as your own on here but yet constantly accuse others of being gay makes it pretty obvious that you have some other "issues".... ? That's some world-class projection!
I see why you hide behind your keyboard and try to act tough on-line. The real world is really, really scary, huh snowflake? ?
You’re skill at originality is staggering.
So you must be from Lakewood after all. What a pussy.
-
-
As if accusing a war veteran of stolen valor isn't an obvious indication of your severe inferiority complex, the fact that you took another man's name as your own on here but yet constantly accuse others of being gay makes it pretty obvious that you have some other "issues".... ? That's some world-class projection!
I see why you hide behind your keyboard and try to act tough on-line. The real world is really, really scary, huh snowflake? ?
You’re skill at originality is staggering.
So you must be from Lakewood after all. What a pussy.
-
-
As if accusing a war veteran of stolen valor isn't an obvious indication of your severe inferiority complex, the fact that you took another man's name as your own on here but yet constantly accuse others of being gay makes it pretty obvious that you have some other "issues".... ? That's some world-class projection!
I see why you hide behind your keyboard and try to act tough on-line. The real world is really, really scary, huh snowflake? ?
You’re skill at originality is staggering.
So you must be from Lakewood after all. What a pussy.
You’re skill at originality is staggering.
So you must be from Lakewood after all. What a pussy.
When you accused TexAg of stolen valor, you must have even been surprised by how absolutely pathetic you have become in the twilight of your life. Kind of a fitting send off for an absolute waste of space, huh? ?
-
-
You’re skill at originality is staggering.
So you must be from Lakewood after all. What a pussy.
When you accused TexAg of stolen valor, you must have even been surprised by how absolutely pathetic you have become in the twilight of your life. Kind of a fitting send off for an absolute waste of space, huh? ?
When you accused TexAg of stolen valor, you must have even been surprised by how absolutely pathetic you have become in the twilight of your life. Kind of a fitting send off for an absolute waste of space, huh? ?
So now you’ve assumed the role of TexAg’s bodyguard. How lovely. Being a soldier he wouldn’t ask for a little helper. I’m sure he could take care of himself.
It’s interesting how you got right on it first thing in the morning. Must be because of me being in your head so much you couldn’t sleep. Or is it your normal routine, having no other life than this board??
-
When you accused TexAg of stolen valor, you must have even been surprised by how absolutely pathetic you have become in the twilight of your life. Kind of a fitting send off for an absolute waste of space, huh? ?
So now you’ve assumed the role of TexAg’s bodyguard. How lovely. Being a soldier he wouldn’t ask for a little helper. I’m sure he could take care of himself.
It’s interesting how you got right on it first thing in the morning. Must be because of me being in your head so much you couldn’t sleep. Or is it your normal routine, having no other life than this board??
So now you’ve assumed the role of TexAg’s bodyguard. How lovely. Being a soldier he wouldn’t ask for a little helper. I’m sure he could take care of himself.
It’s interesting how you got right on it first thing in the morning. Must be because of me being in your head so much you couldn’t sleep. Or is it your normal routine, having no other life than this board??
In a few years, you’ll be in a nursing home boring the poor staff with stories about how you hid behind a keyboard and pretended to act tough like a champ! ???
-
So now you’ve assumed the role of TexAg’s bodyguard. How lovely. Being a soldier he wouldn’t ask for a little helper. I’m sure he could take care of himself.
It’s interesting how you got right on it first thing in the morning. Must be because of me being in your head so much you couldn’t sleep. Or is it your normal routine, having no other life than this board??
In a few years, you’ll be in a nursing home boring the poor staff with stories about how you hid behind a keyboard and pretended to act tough like a champ! ???
In a few years, you’ll be in a nursing home boring the poor staff with stories about how you hid behind a keyboard and pretended to act tough like a champ! ???
I’ll outlive you.
Your sedentary lifestyle behind a computer combined with the stress you’ve experienced has become your death sentence thanks to me.
Glad I could help.???
-
In a few years, you’ll be in a nursing home boring the poor staff with stories about how you hid behind a keyboard and pretended to act tough like a champ! ???
I’ll outlive you.
Your sedentary lifestyle behind a computer combined with the stress you’ve experienced has become your death sentence thanks to me.
Glad I could help.???
I’ll outlive you.
Your sedentary lifestyle behind a computer combined along with the stress it entails is your death sentence.
Glad I could help.???
Speaking of stress, did you ever hear the story about the guy who got his ass handed to him so bad he had to change his handle and hide for months, only to sneak back in and pretend that he wasn’t Gorka? That poor sap! ???
-
I’ll outlive you.
Your sedentary lifestyle behind a computer combined along with the stress it entails is your death sentence.
Glad I could help.???
Speaking of stress, did you ever hear the story about the guy who got his ass handed to him so bad he had to change his handle and hide for months, only to sneak back in and pretend that he wasn’t Gorka? That poor sap! ???
Speaking of stress, did you ever hear the story about the guy who got his ass handed to him so bad he had to change his handle and hide for months, only to sneak back in and pretend that he wasn’t Gorka? That poor sap! ???
?
The stress is on you Duchess for having to repeat it so many times because you and I both know it’s BS.
C’mon pussy, let’s hear it again.!???
-
Speaking of stress, did you ever hear the story about the guy who got his ass handed to him so bad he had to change his handle and hide for months, only to sneak back in and pretend that he wasn’t Gorka? That poor sap! ???
?
The stress is on you Duchess for having to repeat it so many times because you and I both know it’s BS.
C’mon pussy, let’s hear it again.!???
-
Aww, keep trying to convince everyone of that ThePussyFormerlyKnownAsGorka ????
Nice job Duchess my boy!
Unlike what you’re imagining, the undeniable truth here is that I have trained you like a monkey to keep your posts short.
???
-
Aww, keep trying to convince everyone of that ThePussyFormerlyKnownAsGorka ????
Nice job Duchess my boy!
Unlike what you’re imagining, the undeniable truth here is that I have trained you like a monkey to keep your posts short.
???
Nice job Duchess my boy!
Unlike what you’re imagining, the undeniable truth here is that I have trained you like a monkey to keep your posts short.
???
“After you are done changing my bed pan dear, let me tell you how I could hide behind a keyboard like a bitch better than anyone in the entire Midwest” ???
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login