For the haters
-
When you accused TexAg of stolen valor, you must have even been surprised by how absolutely pathetic you have become in the twilight of your life. Kind of a fitting send off for an absolute waste of space, huh? ?
So now you’ve assumed the role of TexAg’s bodyguard. How lovely. Being a soldier he wouldn’t ask for a little helper. I’m sure he could take care of himself.
It’s interesting how you got right on it first thing in the morning. Must be because of me being in your head so much you couldn’t sleep. Or is it your normal routine, having no other life than this board??
So now you’ve assumed the role of TexAg’s bodyguard. How lovely. Being a soldier he wouldn’t ask for a little helper. I’m sure he could take care of himself.
It’s interesting how you got right on it first thing in the morning. Must be because of me being in your head so much you couldn’t sleep. Or is it your normal routine, having no other life than this board??
In a few years, you’ll be in a nursing home boring the poor staff with stories about how you hid behind a keyboard and pretended to act tough like a champ! ???
-
So now you’ve assumed the role of TexAg’s bodyguard. How lovely. Being a soldier he wouldn’t ask for a little helper. I’m sure he could take care of himself.
It’s interesting how you got right on it first thing in the morning. Must be because of me being in your head so much you couldn’t sleep. Or is it your normal routine, having no other life than this board??
In a few years, you’ll be in a nursing home boring the poor staff with stories about how you hid behind a keyboard and pretended to act tough like a champ! ???
In a few years, you’ll be in a nursing home boring the poor staff with stories about how you hid behind a keyboard and pretended to act tough like a champ! ???
I’ll outlive you.
Your sedentary lifestyle behind a computer combined with the stress you’ve experienced has become your death sentence thanks to me.
Glad I could help.???
-
In a few years, you’ll be in a nursing home boring the poor staff with stories about how you hid behind a keyboard and pretended to act tough like a champ! ???
I’ll outlive you.
Your sedentary lifestyle behind a computer combined with the stress you’ve experienced has become your death sentence thanks to me.
Glad I could help.???
I’ll outlive you.
Your sedentary lifestyle behind a computer combined along with the stress it entails is your death sentence.
Glad I could help.???
Speaking of stress, did you ever hear the story about the guy who got his ass handed to him so bad he had to change his handle and hide for months, only to sneak back in and pretend that he wasn’t Gorka? That poor sap! ???
-
I’ll outlive you.
Your sedentary lifestyle behind a computer combined along with the stress it entails is your death sentence.
Glad I could help.???
Speaking of stress, did you ever hear the story about the guy who got his ass handed to him so bad he had to change his handle and hide for months, only to sneak back in and pretend that he wasn’t Gorka? That poor sap! ???
Speaking of stress, did you ever hear the story about the guy who got his ass handed to him so bad he had to change his handle and hide for months, only to sneak back in and pretend that he wasn’t Gorka? That poor sap! ???
?
The stress is on you Duchess for having to repeat it so many times because you and I both know it’s BS.
C’mon pussy, let’s hear it again.!???
-
Speaking of stress, did you ever hear the story about the guy who got his ass handed to him so bad he had to change his handle and hide for months, only to sneak back in and pretend that he wasn’t Gorka? That poor sap! ???
?
The stress is on you Duchess for having to repeat it so many times because you and I both know it’s BS.
C’mon pussy, let’s hear it again.!???
-
Aww, keep trying to convince everyone of that ThePussyFormerlyKnownAsGorka ????
Nice job Duchess my boy!
Unlike what you’re imagining, the undeniable truth here is that I have trained you like a monkey to keep your posts short.
???
-
Aww, keep trying to convince everyone of that ThePussyFormerlyKnownAsGorka ????
Nice job Duchess my boy!
Unlike what you’re imagining, the undeniable truth here is that I have trained you like a monkey to keep your posts short.
???
Nice job Duchess my boy!
Unlike what you’re imagining, the undeniable truth here is that I have trained you like a monkey to keep your posts short.
???
“After you are done changing my bed pan dear, let me tell you how I could hide behind a keyboard like a bitch better than anyone in the entire Midwest” ???
-
Nice job Duchess my boy!
Unlike what you’re imagining, the undeniable truth here is that I have trained you like a monkey to keep your posts short.
???
“After you are done changing my bed pan dear, let me tell you how I could hide behind a keyboard like a bitch better than anyone in the entire Midwest” ???
“After you are done changing my bed pan dear, let me tell you how I could hide behind a keyboard like a bitch better than anyone in the entire Midwest” ???
What are you talking about? You’re doing it now bitch.??
-
“After you are done changing my bed pan dear, let me tell you how I could hide behind a keyboard like a bitch better than anyone in the entire Midwest” ???
What are you talking about? You’re doing it now bitch.??
-
I know you MAGA **Mask** are all pussies, but could it be possible that you actually are the biggest one? Perhaps at your next Klan rally they’ll pin an award on you! ?
Well let’s just see what AI says about where you call home.
Lakewood, Ohio, has a long-standing reputation as a welcoming and historically significant hub for the LGBTQ+ community in the Greater Cleveland area. The city's inclusive policies and high visibility of LGBTQ+ residents, businesses, and events reinforce its status as a gay-friendly suburb.
A historical "gayborhood":
Lakewood has been recognized as a magnet for LGBTQ+ people since at least the 1970s. The city's "Gold Coast" area, on its northeast side, was particularly noted as a "gayborhood" in the late 70s and early 80s.
Yep that’d be you pussy!?
-
I know you MAGA **Mask** are all pussies, but could it be possible that you actually are the biggest one? Perhaps at your next Klan rally they’ll pin an award on you! ?
Well let’s just see what AI says about where you call home.
Lakewood, Ohio, has a long-standing reputation as a welcoming and historically significant hub for the LGBTQ+ community in the Greater Cleveland area. The city's inclusive policies and high visibility of LGBTQ+ residents, businesses, and events reinforce its status as a gay-friendly suburb.
A historical "gayborhood":
Lakewood has been recognized as a magnet for LGBTQ+ people since at least the 1970s. The city's "Gold Coast" area, on its northeast side, was particularly noted as a "gayborhood" in the late 70s and early 80s.
Yep that’d be you pussy!?
Well let’s just see what AI says about where you call home.
Lakewood, Ohio, has a long-standing reputation as a welcoming and historically significant hub for the LGBTQ+ community in the Greater Cleveland area. The city's inclusive policies and high visibility of LGBTQ+ residents, businesses, and events reinforce its status as a gay-friendly suburb.
A historical "gayborhood":
Lakewood has been recognized as a magnet for LGBTQ+ people since at least the 1970s. The city's "Gold Coast" area, on its northeast side, was particularly noted as a "gayborhood" in the late 70s and early 80s.
Yep that’d be you pussy!?
? I literally list where I live, because I'm not a pussy who has to hide behind his keyboard like you.
Perhaps you are confused - coupled with your age - maybe cal isn't the only person suffering from mental acuity issues on here ?
-
Well let’s just see what AI says about where you call home.
Lakewood, Ohio, has a long-standing reputation as a welcoming and historically significant hub for the LGBTQ+ community in the Greater Cleveland area. The city's inclusive policies and high visibility of LGBTQ+ residents, businesses, and events reinforce its status as a gay-friendly suburb.
A historical "gayborhood":
Lakewood has been recognized as a magnet for LGBTQ+ people since at least the 1970s. The city's "Gold Coast" area, on its northeast side, was particularly noted as a "gayborhood" in the late 70s and early 80s.
Yep that’d be you pussy!?
? I literally list where I live, because I'm not a pussy who has to hide behind his keyboard like you.
Perhaps you are confused - coupled with your age - maybe cal isn't the only person suffering from mental acuity issues on here ?
? I literally list where I live, because I'm not a pussy who has to hide behind his keyboard like you.
Perhaps you are confused - coupled with your age - maybe cal isn't the only person suffering from mental acuity issues on here ?
Aww poor Duchess, can dish it out but can’t take it. You’re the epitome of a keyboard pussy.
-
? I literally list where I live, because I'm not a pussy who has to hide behind his keyboard like you.
Perhaps you are confused - coupled with your age - maybe cal isn't the only person suffering from mental acuity issues on here ?
Aww poor Duchess, can dish it out but can’t take it. You’re the epitome of a keyboard pussy.
Aww poor Duchess, can dish it out but can’t take it. You’re the epitome of a keyboard pussy.
Says the guy who literally changed his name on here out of embarrassment and hid out on the Poliboard for months after, then tiptoed back on here and pretended not to be Gorka. Apparently YOU can't handle it... ?
So where do you live, feeble old man?
-
Aww poor Duchess, can dish it out but can’t take it. You’re the epitome of a keyboard pussy.
Says the guy who literally changed his name on here out of embarrassment and hid out on the Poliboard for months after, then tiptoed back on here and pretended not to be Gorka. Apparently YOU can't handle it... ?
So where do you live, feeble old man?
Says the guy who literally changed his name on here out of embarrassment and hid out on the Poliboard for months after, then tiptoed back on here and pretended not to be Gorka. Apparently YOU can't handle it... ?
So where do you live, feeble old man?
Running out of witty things say? That’s right Duchess, just go with that spew once more.
I’m devastated every time you do so.?Hey pussy, I’ve got a life outside this board so I’ll have to sign off… for now.
G’head proceed, I’ll be back to rub your nose in your bedpan later.
-
Says the guy who literally changed his name on here out of embarrassment and hid out on the Poliboard for months after, then tiptoed back on here and pretended not to be Gorka. Apparently YOU can't handle it... ?
So where do you live, feeble old man?
Running out of witty things say? That’s right Duchess, just go with that spew once more.
I’m devastated every time you do so.?Hey pussy, I’ve got a life outside this board so I’ll have to sign off… for now.
G’head proceed, I’ll be back to rub your nose in your bedpan later.
Running out of witty things say? That’s right Duchess, just go with that spew once more.
I’m devastated every time you do so.?Hey pussy, I’ve got a life outside this board so I’ll have to sign off… for now.
G’head proceed, I’ll be back to rub your nose in your bedpan later.
Is your Pussies Anonymous Meeting with cal and nickers starting soon? ?
What a shock, you didn't answer me when I asked where you live.
It's not in the Mahoning Valley anymore, though. ?
-
I know you MAGA **Mask** are all pussies, but could it be possible that you actually are the biggest one? Perhaps at your next Klan rally they’ll pin an award on you! ?
Well let’s just see what AI says about where you call home.
Lakewood, Ohio, has a long-standing reputation as a welcoming and historically significant hub for the LGBTQ+ community in the Greater Cleveland area. The city's inclusive policies and high visibility of LGBTQ+ residents, businesses, and events reinforce its status as a gay-friendly suburb.
A historical "gayborhood":
Lakewood has been recognized as a magnet for LGBTQ+ people since at least the 1970s. The city's "Gold Coast" area, on its northeast side, was particularly noted as a "gayborhood" in the late 70s and early 80s.
Yep that’d be you pussy!?
Well let’s just see what AI says about where you call home.
Lakewood, Ohio, has a long-standing reputation as a welcoming and historically significant hub for the LGBTQ+ community in the Greater Cleveland area. The city's inclusive policies and high visibility of LGBTQ+ residents, businesses, and events reinforce its status as a gay-friendly suburb.
A historical "gayborhood":
Lakewood has been recognized as a magnet for LGBTQ+ people since at least the 1970s. The city's "Gold Coast" area, on its northeast side, was particularly noted as a "gayborhood" in the late 70s and early 80s.
Yep that’d be you pussy!?
LOL!
-
getting back to the subject of haters......lol
https://www.newsweek.com/sports/ncaa/buccaneers-baker-mayfield-future-uncertain-10900567
"Regardless of Mayfield's future, Buccaneers general manager Jason Licht is appreciative of the toughness he's brought to Tampa Bay.
“We wanted a tougher team,” Licht told Russini. “And holy ****, did that happen. He’s still the last quarterback to win a playoff game for the Browns — and he was pretty **** close to winning two. The day we signed him, I went to my favorite dive bar to get wings. I called him from there."
-
-
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login