Skip to content

For the haters

The Browns Board
521 23 9.9k 1
  • @fy56 said:

    It’s true faggot! That was no joke, help for you is available!

    But don’t let it deter you from getting dolled up and participating in the next LGBTQ+ parade over there in Lakewood.

    So much projection from you. I mean, it was you that took another man's name until I ridiculed you so hard that you had to change it, then hid over on the Poliboard for months, then creeped back on to the Browns forum and pretended you weren't Gorka. ?I literally made you an eunuch in front of everyone ?

    I'm sure you'll never forget who clipped your nuts for ya! ?

    F FY56 wrote on last edited by FY56

    @dutch-oven said:

    So much projection from you. I mean, it was you that took another man's name until I ridiculed you so hard that you had to change it, then hid over on the Poliboard for months, then creeped back on to the Browns forum and pretended you weren't Gorka. ?I literally made you an eunuch in front of everyone ?

    I'm sure you'll never forget who clipped your nuts for ya! ?

    Suuure you did.?

    I sense every time you go with Gorka it means I’ve struck a nerve, but by all means continue to show your true emotions and not use the pretend ?. It amuses me.

    You’d love my nuts faggot.?no surprise they were on your mind.

    You exist only because your whore moms legs were always “open for business”.
    Don’t you ever forget where you came from Duchess.

  • @dutch-oven said:

    So much projection from you. I mean, it was you that took another man's name until I ridiculed you so hard that you had to change it, then hid over on the Poliboard for months, then creeped back on to the Browns forum and pretended you weren't Gorka. ?I literally made you an eunuch in front of everyone ?

    I'm sure you'll never forget who clipped your nuts for ya! ?

    Suuure you did.?

    I sense every time you go with Gorka it means I’ve struck a nerve, but by all means continue to show your true emotions and not use the pretend ?. It amuses me.

    You’d love my nuts faggot.?no surprise they were on your mind.

    You exist only because your whore moms legs were always “open for business”.
    Don’t you ever forget where you came from Duchess.

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by

    @fy56 said:

    Suuure you did.?

    I sense every time you go with Gorka it means I’ve struck a nerve, but by all means continue to show your true emotions and not use the pretend ?. It amuses me.

    You’d love my nuts faggot.?no surprise they were on your mind.

    You exist only because you moms legs were always “open for business”.
    Don’t you ever forget where you came from Duchess.

  • @fy56 said:

    Suuure you did.?

    I sense every time you go with Gorka it means I’ve struck a nerve, but by all means continue to show your true emotions and not use the pretend ?. It amuses me.

    You’d love my nuts faggot.?no surprise they were on your mind.

    You exist only because you moms legs were always “open for business”.
    Don’t you ever forget where you came from Duchess.

    F FY56 wrote on last edited by FY56

    @dutch-oven said:

    Ill be sure to watch it.?

    After the beatings you get from me its probably best you start going with memes or videos.

    Anyone can see that your comebacks are quite stale and repetitive.

  • @dutch-oven said:

    Ill be sure to watch it.?

    After the beatings you get from me its probably best you start going with memes or videos.

    Anyone can see that your comebacks are quite stale and repetitive.

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by

    @fy56 said:

    Ill be sure to watch it.?

    After the beatings you get from me its probably best you start going with memes or videos.

    Anyone can see that your comebacks are quite stale and repetitive.

    But everyone already saw me force you to change your name and run away and hide on the Poliboard, then pretend not to be Gorka when months later you tiptoed back on the Browns forum. ?

    There's literally nothing you can say that will bother me because I've already emasculated you in front of the entire message board. I can do this every day for the end of time because I've already made you my bitch. ??? My Steeler lovin' eunuch bitch! ?

  • @fy56 said:

    Ill be sure to watch it.?

    After the beatings you get from me its probably best you start going with memes or videos.

    Anyone can see that your comebacks are quite stale and repetitive.

    But everyone already saw me force you to change your name and run away and hide on the Poliboard, then pretend not to be Gorka when months later you tiptoed back on the Browns forum. ?

    There's literally nothing you can say that will bother me because I've already emasculated you in front of the entire message board. I can do this every day for the end of time because I've already made you my bitch. ??? My Steeler lovin' eunuch bitch! ?

    F FY56 wrote on last edited by FY56

    @dutch-oven said:

    But everyone already saw me force you to change your name and run away and hide on the Poliboard, then pretend not to be Gorka when months later you tiptoed back on the Browns forum. ?

    There's literally nothing you can say that will bother me because I've already emasculated you in front of the entire message board. I can do this every day for the end of time because I've already made you my bitch. ??? My Steeler lovin' eunuch bitch! ?

    Suuuure pussy!

    Protest all you like. I can see right through your fake ass!

  • @dutch-oven said:

    But everyone already saw me force you to change your name and run away and hide on the Poliboard, then pretend not to be Gorka when months later you tiptoed back on the Browns forum. ?

    There's literally nothing you can say that will bother me because I've already emasculated you in front of the entire message board. I can do this every day for the end of time because I've already made you my bitch. ??? My Steeler lovin' eunuch bitch! ?

    Suuuure pussy!

    Protest all you like. I can see right through your fake ass!

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by

    @fy56 said:

    Suuuure pussy!

    Protest all you like. I can see right through your fake ass!

    "But... but...but... I'm an old feeble man!" ???

    Seven decades of being a pathetic bitch. Jesus, I'm honestly shocked you haven't put your head in the oven yet. 

  • @fy56 said:

    Suuuure pussy!

    Protest all you like. I can see right through your fake ass!

    "But... but...but... I'm an old feeble man!" ???

    Seven decades of being a pathetic bitch. Jesus, I'm honestly shocked you haven't put your head in the oven yet. 

    F FY56 wrote on last edited by FY56

    @dutch-oven said:

    "But... but...but... I'm an old feeble man!" ???

    Seven decades of being a pathetic bitch. Jesus, I'm honestly shocked you haven't put your head in the oven yet. 

    Did you copy and paste that from one of last dozen times you posted it?

    You may as well pussy.

    And don’t forget you made me change my name…5, 4, 3, 2, 1…..?

  • AxeA Axe wrote on last edited by Axe

    ? Dutch thinks him is tuff  ?

    Get over yerself 

  • @dutch-oven said:

    "But... but...but... I'm an old feeble man!" ???

    Seven decades of being a pathetic bitch. Jesus, I'm honestly shocked you haven't put your head in the oven yet. 

    Did you copy and paste that from one of last dozen times you posted it?

    You may as well pussy.

    And don’t forget you made me change my name…5, 4, 3, 2, 1…..?

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by

    @fy56 said:

    Did you copy and paste that from one of last dozen times you posted it?

    You may as well pussy.

    It literally tickles the cockles of my heart - and perhaps even down into the subcockle region - to continually remind you of how I made you my bitch in front of everyone on here. ?

    You'll always remember who clipped your nuts for ya on the Browns forum, won't ya? ???

  • AxeA Axe

    ? Dutch thinks him is tuff  ?

    Get over yerself 

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by Dutch Oven

    @axe said:

    ? Dutch thinks he tuff  ?

    You coming over to save your poliboard bitch buddy? 

  • @axe said:

    ? Dutch thinks he tuff  ?

    You coming over to save your poliboard bitch buddy? 

    AxeA Axe wrote on last edited by Axe

    @dutch-oven said:

    You coming over to save your poliboard bitch buddy? 

    The only bitch buddy I have is your daddy.. This shit is ignorant and you aren't tuff..

  • AxeA Axe

    @dutch-oven said:

    You coming over to save your poliboard bitch buddy? 

    The only bitch buddy I have is your daddy.. This shit is ignorant and you aren't tuff..

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by Dutch Oven

    @axe said:

    The only bitch buddy I have is your daddy

    Ooh, another pussy talking tough behind a keyboard from the Poliboard. How original! ?

    Got to save your fellow Poliboard klan member! ?

  • @fy56 said:

    Did you copy and paste that from one of last dozen times you posted it?

    You may as well pussy.

    It literally tickles the cockles of my heart - and perhaps even down into the subcockle region - to continually remind you of how I made you my bitch in front of everyone on here. ?

    You'll always remember who clipped your nuts for ya on the Browns forum, won't ya? ???

    F FY56 wrote on last edited by

    @dutch-oven said:

    It literally tickles the cockles of my heart - and perhaps even down into the subcockle region - to continually remind you of how I made you my bitch in front of everyone on here. ?

    You'll always remember who clipped your nuts for ya on the Browns forum, won't ya? ???

    Aha!
    Subconsciously thinking about  when the next time you’re gonna have some dick.

    Do you know what the Freudian Slip is Duchess?

  • @axe said:

    The only bitch buddy I have is your daddy

    Ooh, another pussy talking tough behind a keyboard from the Poliboard. How original! ?

    Got to save your fellow Poliboard klan member! ?

    AxeA Axe wrote on last edited by Axe

    @dutch-oven said:

    Ooh, another pussy talking tough behind a keyboard from the Poliboard. How original! ?

    I tried,, really tried to be civil thru out this thread and stay out of your cyber chest beating bullshit but it just got too old.. And you accuse me of hiding behind a keyboard.. The only board's presence that has his life out there more than mine on this board is Steve.. I'm very very easy to find

  • @dutch-oven said:

    It literally tickles the cockles of my heart - and perhaps even down into the subcockle region - to continually remind you of how I made you my bitch in front of everyone on here. ?

    You'll always remember who clipped your nuts for ya on the Browns forum, won't ya? ???

    Aha!
    Subconsciously thinking about  when the next time you’re gonna have some dick.

    Do you know what the Freudian Slip is Duchess?

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by

    @fy56 said:

    Aha!
    Subconsciously thinking about  when the next time you’re gonna have some dick.

    Do you know what the Freudian Slip is Duchess?

    Taking another man's name on a message board? ?

    And boy oh boy, it looks like people think you need saved! ?

  • AxeA Axe

    @dutch-oven said:

    Ooh, another pussy talking tough behind a keyboard from the Poliboard. How original! ?

    I tried,, really tried to be civil thru out this thread and stay out of your cyber chest beating bullshit but it just got too old.. And you accuse me of hiding behind a keyboard.. The only board's presence that has his life out there more than mine on this board is Steve.. I'm very very easy to find

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by Dutch Oven

    @axe said:

    I tried,, really tried to be civil thru out this thread and stay out of your cyber chest beating bullshit but it just got too old.. And you accuse me of hiding behind a keyboard.. The only board's presence that has his life out there more than mine on this board is Steve.. I'm very very easy to find

    Your racist piece of shit buddy is probably in tears with gratitude that you tried to save his ass too! ?

    Because your boy Gorka isn't exactly "tuff"... ?

  • @axe said:

    The only bitch buddy I have is your daddy

    Ooh, another pussy talking tough behind a keyboard from the Poliboard. How original! ?

    Got to save your fellow Poliboard klan member! ?

    F FY56 wrote on last edited by

    @dutch-oven said:

    Ooh, another pussy talking tough behind a keyboard from the Poliboard. How original! ?

    Got to save your fellow Poliboard klan member! ?

    ?

    He said two words.

    That’s all it took  for you to get your panties up in knots.???

    Let me do it in one word..

    PUSSY!

    5,4,3,2,1….

  • @dutch-oven said:

    Ooh, another pussy talking tough behind a keyboard from the Poliboard. How original! ?

    Got to save your fellow Poliboard klan member! ?

    ?

    He said two words.

    That’s all it took  for you to get your panties up in knots.???

    Let me do it in one word..

    PUSSY!

    5,4,3,2,1….

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by

    @fy56 said:

    ?

    He said two words.

    That’s all it took  for you to get your panties up in knots.???

    Let me do it in one word..

    PUSSY!

    5,4,3,2,1….

    HELP ME! HELP ME!

    Gorka sent out the "I'm a feeble old pussy!" bat signal! ???

  • @axe said:

    I tried,, really tried to be civil thru out this thread and stay out of your cyber chest beating bullshit but it just got too old.. And you accuse me of hiding behind a keyboard.. The only board's presence that has his life out there more than mine on this board is Steve.. I'm very very easy to find

    Your racist piece of shit buddy is probably in tears with gratitude that you tried to save his ass too! ?

    Because your boy Gorka isn't exactly "tuff"... ?

    AxeA Axe wrote on last edited by

    @dutch-oven said:

    Your racist piece of shit buddy is probably in tears with gratitude that you tried to save his ass too! ?

    Like I said earlier,, I tried, really tried to be civil thruout this thread.

    I'll be your Huckleberry..

    If we ever were to meet face to face you'd understand..

    What I am saying right here has nothing to do with any one else.. Me/you......

  • AxeA Axe

    @dutch-oven said:

    Your racist piece of shit buddy is probably in tears with gratitude that you tried to save his ass too! ?

    Like I said earlier,, I tried, really tried to be civil thruout this thread.

    I'll be your Huckleberry..

    If we ever were to meet face to face you'd understand..

    What I am saying right here has nothing to do with any one else.. Me/you......

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by

    @axe said:

    Like I said earlier,, I tried, really tried to be civil thruout this thread.

    I'll be your Huckleberry..

    If we ever were to meet face to face you'd understand..

    What I am saying right here has nothing to do with any one else.. Me/you......

    Well I literally have the town I live in listed. 

    Anytime you'd like to meet up feel free to reach out.