For the haters
-
So much projection from you. I mean, it was you that took another man's name until I ridiculed you so hard that you had to change it, then hid over on the Poliboard for months, then creeped back on to the Browns forum and pretended you weren't Gorka. ?I literally made you an eunuch in front of everyone ?
I'm sure you'll never forget who clipped your nuts for ya! ?
Suuure you did.?
I sense every time you go with Gorka it means I’ve struck a nerve, but by all means continue to show your true emotions and not use the pretend ?. It amuses me.
You’d love my nuts faggot.?no surprise they were on your mind.
You exist only because your whore moms legs were always “open for business”.
Don’t you ever forget where you came from Duchess.Suuure you did.?
I sense every time you go with Gorka it means I’ve struck a nerve, but by all means continue to show your true emotions and not use the pretend ?. It amuses me.
You’d love my nuts faggot.?no surprise they were on your mind.
You exist only because you moms legs were always “open for business”.
Don’t you ever forget where you came from Duchess. -
Suuure you did.?
I sense every time you go with Gorka it means I’ve struck a nerve, but by all means continue to show your true emotions and not use the pretend ?. It amuses me.
You’d love my nuts faggot.?no surprise they were on your mind.
You exist only because you moms legs were always “open for business”.
Don’t you ever forget where you came from Duchess.Ill be sure to watch it.?
After the beatings you get from me its probably best you start going with memes or videos.
Anyone can see that your comebacks are quite stale and repetitive.
-
Ill be sure to watch it.?
After the beatings you get from me its probably best you start going with memes or videos.
Anyone can see that your comebacks are quite stale and repetitive.
Ill be sure to watch it.?
After the beatings you get from me its probably best you start going with memes or videos.
Anyone can see that your comebacks are quite stale and repetitive.
But everyone already saw me force you to change your name and run away and hide on the Poliboard, then pretend not to be Gorka when months later you tiptoed back on the Browns forum. ?
There's literally nothing you can say that will bother me because I've already emasculated you in front of the entire message board. I can do this every day for the end of time because I've already made you my bitch. ??? My Steeler lovin' eunuch bitch! ?
-
Ill be sure to watch it.?
After the beatings you get from me its probably best you start going with memes or videos.
Anyone can see that your comebacks are quite stale and repetitive.
But everyone already saw me force you to change your name and run away and hide on the Poliboard, then pretend not to be Gorka when months later you tiptoed back on the Browns forum. ?
There's literally nothing you can say that will bother me because I've already emasculated you in front of the entire message board. I can do this every day for the end of time because I've already made you my bitch. ??? My Steeler lovin' eunuch bitch! ?
But everyone already saw me force you to change your name and run away and hide on the Poliboard, then pretend not to be Gorka when months later you tiptoed back on the Browns forum. ?
There's literally nothing you can say that will bother me because I've already emasculated you in front of the entire message board. I can do this every day for the end of time because I've already made you my bitch. ??? My Steeler lovin' eunuch bitch! ?
Suuuure pussy!
Protest all you like. I can see right through your fake ass!
-
But everyone already saw me force you to change your name and run away and hide on the Poliboard, then pretend not to be Gorka when months later you tiptoed back on the Browns forum. ?
There's literally nothing you can say that will bother me because I've already emasculated you in front of the entire message board. I can do this every day for the end of time because I've already made you my bitch. ??? My Steeler lovin' eunuch bitch! ?
Suuuure pussy!
Protest all you like. I can see right through your fake ass!
-
"But... but...but... I'm an old feeble man!" ???
Seven decades of being a pathetic bitch. Jesus, I'm honestly shocked you haven't put your head in the oven yet.
Did you copy and paste that from one of last dozen times you posted it?
You may as well pussy.
And don’t forget you made me change my name…5, 4, 3, 2, 1…..?
-
-
"But... but...but... I'm an old feeble man!" ???
Seven decades of being a pathetic bitch. Jesus, I'm honestly shocked you haven't put your head in the oven yet.
Did you copy and paste that from one of last dozen times you posted it?
You may as well pussy.
And don’t forget you made me change my name…5, 4, 3, 2, 1…..?
Did you copy and paste that from one of last dozen times you posted it?
You may as well pussy.
It literally tickles the cockles of my heart - and perhaps even down into the subcockle region - to continually remind you of how I made you my bitch in front of everyone on here. ?
You'll always remember who clipped your nuts for ya on the Browns forum, won't ya? ???
-
-
You coming over to save your poliboard bitch buddy?
The only bitch buddy I have is your daddy.. This shit is ignorant and you aren't tuff..
-
You coming over to save your poliboard bitch buddy?
The only bitch buddy I have is your daddy.. This shit is ignorant and you aren't tuff..
-
Did you copy and paste that from one of last dozen times you posted it?
You may as well pussy.
It literally tickles the cockles of my heart - and perhaps even down into the subcockle region - to continually remind you of how I made you my bitch in front of everyone on here. ?
You'll always remember who clipped your nuts for ya on the Browns forum, won't ya? ???
It literally tickles the cockles of my heart - and perhaps even down into the subcockle region - to continually remind you of how I made you my bitch in front of everyone on here. ?
You'll always remember who clipped your nuts for ya on the Browns forum, won't ya? ???
Aha!
Subconsciously thinking about when the next time you’re gonna have some dick.Do you know what the Freudian Slip is Duchess?
-
Ooh, another pussy talking tough behind a keyboard from the Poliboard. How original! ?
I tried,, really tried to be civil thru out this thread and stay out of your cyber chest beating bullshit but it just got too old.. And you accuse me of hiding behind a keyboard.. The only board's presence that has his life out there more than mine on this board is Steve.. I'm very very easy to find
-
It literally tickles the cockles of my heart - and perhaps even down into the subcockle region - to continually remind you of how I made you my bitch in front of everyone on here. ?
You'll always remember who clipped your nuts for ya on the Browns forum, won't ya? ???
Aha!
Subconsciously thinking about when the next time you’re gonna have some dick.Do you know what the Freudian Slip is Duchess?
-
Ooh, another pussy talking tough behind a keyboard from the Poliboard. How original! ?
I tried,, really tried to be civil thru out this thread and stay out of your cyber chest beating bullshit but it just got too old.. And you accuse me of hiding behind a keyboard.. The only board's presence that has his life out there more than mine on this board is Steve.. I'm very very easy to find
I tried,, really tried to be civil thru out this thread and stay out of your cyber chest beating bullshit but it just got too old.. And you accuse me of hiding behind a keyboard.. The only board's presence that has his life out there more than mine on this board is Steve.. I'm very very easy to find
Your racist piece of shit buddy is probably in tears with gratitude that you tried to save his ass too! ?
Because your boy Gorka isn't exactly "tuff"... ?
-
Ooh, another pussy talking tough behind a keyboard from the Poliboard. How original! ?
Got to save your fellow Poliboard klan member! ?
?
He said two words.
That’s all it took for you to get your panties up in knots.???
Let me do it in one word..
PUSSY!
5,4,3,2,1….
-
Ooh, another pussy talking tough behind a keyboard from the Poliboard. How original! ?
Got to save your fellow Poliboard klan member! ?
?
He said two words.
That’s all it took for you to get your panties up in knots.???
Let me do it in one word..
PUSSY!
5,4,3,2,1….
-
I tried,, really tried to be civil thru out this thread and stay out of your cyber chest beating bullshit but it just got too old.. And you accuse me of hiding behind a keyboard.. The only board's presence that has his life out there more than mine on this board is Steve.. I'm very very easy to find
Your racist piece of shit buddy is probably in tears with gratitude that you tried to save his ass too! ?
Because your boy Gorka isn't exactly "tuff"... ?
Your racist piece of shit buddy is probably in tears with gratitude that you tried to save his ass too! ?
Like I said earlier,, I tried, really tried to be civil thruout this thread.
I'll be your Huckleberry..
If we ever were to meet face to face you'd understand..
What I am saying right here has nothing to do with any one else.. Me/you......
-
Your racist piece of shit buddy is probably in tears with gratitude that you tried to save his ass too! ?
Like I said earlier,, I tried, really tried to be civil thruout this thread.
I'll be your Huckleberry..
If we ever were to meet face to face you'd understand..
What I am saying right here has nothing to do with any one else.. Me/you......
Like I said earlier,, I tried, really tried to be civil thruout this thread.
I'll be your Huckleberry..
If we ever were to meet face to face you'd understand..
What I am saying right here has nothing to do with any one else.. Me/you......
Well I literally have the town I live in listed.
Anytime you'd like to meet up feel free to reach out.
-
I tried,, really tried to be civil thru out this thread and stay out of your cyber chest beating bullshit but it just got too old.. And you accuse me of hiding behind a keyboard.. The only board's presence that has his life out there more than mine on this board is Steve.. I'm very very easy to find
Your racist piece of shit buddy is probably in tears with gratitude that you tried to save his ass too! ?
Because your boy Gorka isn't exactly "tuff"... ?
Your racist piece of shit buddy is probably in tears with gratitude that you tried to save his ass too! ?
Because your boy Gorka isn't exactly "tuff"... ?
?When all fails play the racist card! Tell me now who’s trying to save their ass.?
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login