Skip to content

For the haters

The Browns Board
521 23 9.9k 1
  • AxeA Axe

    @dutch-oven said:

    Your racist piece of shit buddy is probably in tears with gratitude that you tried to save his ass too! ?

    Like I said earlier,, I tried, really tried to be civil thruout this thread.

    I'll be your Huckleberry..

    If we ever were to meet face to face you'd understand..

    What I am saying right here has nothing to do with any one else.. Me/you......

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by

    @axe said:

    Like I said earlier,, I tried, really tried to be civil thruout this thread.

    I'll be your Huckleberry..

    If we ever were to meet face to face you'd understand..

    What I am saying right here has nothing to do with any one else.. Me/you......

    Well I literally have the town I live in listed. 

    Anytime you'd like to meet up feel free to reach out. 

  • @axe said:

    I tried,, really tried to be civil thru out this thread and stay out of your cyber chest beating bullshit but it just got too old.. And you accuse me of hiding behind a keyboard.. The only board's presence that has his life out there more than mine on this board is Steve.. I'm very very easy to find

    Your racist piece of shit buddy is probably in tears with gratitude that you tried to save his ass too! ?

    Because your boy Gorka isn't exactly "tuff"... ?

    F FY56 wrote on last edited by FY56

    @dutch-oven said:

    Your racist piece of shit buddy is probably in tears with gratitude that you tried to save his ass too! ?

    Because your boy Gorka isn't exactly "tuff"... ?

    ?When all fails play the racist card!  Tell me now who’s trying to save their ass.?

  • @dutch-oven said:

    Your racist piece of shit buddy is probably in tears with gratitude that you tried to save his ass too! ?

    Because your boy Gorka isn't exactly "tuff"... ?

    ?When all fails play the racist card!  Tell me now who’s trying to save their ass.?

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by

    @fy56 said:

    ?When all fails play the racist card!  Tell me now who’s trying to save their ass.?

    HELP ME HELP ME I'M FLAILING AROUND AND EMBARRASSING MYSELF! ?

  • @fy56 said:

    ?

    He said two words.

    That’s all it took  for you to get your panties up in knots.???

    Let me do it in one word..

    PUSSY!

    5,4,3,2,1….

    HELP ME! HELP ME!

    Gorka sent out the "I'm a feeble old pussy!" bat signal! ???

    F FY56 wrote on last edited by

    @dutch-oven said:

    HELP ME! HELP ME!

    Gorka sent out the "I'm a feeble old pussy!" bat signal! ???

    No that wasn’t it at all Duchess.

    Allow me to try again..,.

    He said two words.

    That’s all it took  for you to get your panties up in knots.???

    Let me do it in one word..

    PUSSY!

    5,4,3,2,1….

  • @fy56 said:

    ?When all fails play the racist card!  Tell me now who’s trying to save their ass.?

    HELP ME HELP ME I'M FLAILING AROUND AND EMBARRASSING MYSELF! ?

    F FY56 wrote on last edited by

    @dutch-oven said:

    HELP ME HELP ME I'M FLAILING AROUND AND EMBARRASSING MYSELF! ?

    Oh the projection is powerful here!

    Give it up pussy.

    Dont you have another hobby Duchess?

  • @dutch-oven said:

    HELP ME! HELP ME!

    Gorka sent out the "I'm a feeble old pussy!" bat signal! ???

    No that wasn’t it at all Duchess.

    Allow me to try again..,.

    He said two words.

    That’s all it took  for you to get your panties up in knots.???

    Let me do it in one word..

    PUSSY!

    5,4,3,2,1….

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by

    @fy56 said:

    No that wasn’t it at all Duchess.

    Allow me to try again..,.

    He said two words.

    That’s all it took  for you to get your panties up in knots.???

    Let me do it in one word..

    PUSSY!

    5,4,3,2,1….

    If me literally embarrassing you enough to make you change your name, hide on the Poliboard and pretend not to be yourself isn't bad enough, the fact that one of your Poliboard buddies had to come over here to save you from the war you started is just the icing on the cake! ?

    HELP ME HELP ME! ???

  • @fy56 said:

    No that wasn’t it at all Duchess.

    Allow me to try again..,.

    He said two words.

    That’s all it took  for you to get your panties up in knots.???

    Let me do it in one word..

    PUSSY!

    5,4,3,2,1….

    If me literally embarrassing you enough to make you change your name, hide on the Poliboard and pretend not to be yourself isn't bad enough, the fact that one of your Poliboard buddies had to come over here to save you from the war you started is just the icing on the cake! ?

    HELP ME HELP ME! ???

    F FY56 wrote on last edited by

    @dutch-oven said:

    If me literally embarrassing you enough to make you change your name, hide on the Poliboard and pretend not to be yourself isn't bad enough, the fact that one of your Poliboard buddies had to come over here to save you from the war you started is just the icing on the cake! ?

    HELP ME HELP ME! ???

    Using capital letters now!

    Duchess must be serious! ?

  • @dutch-oven said:

    If me literally embarrassing you enough to make you change your name, hide on the Poliboard and pretend not to be yourself isn't bad enough, the fact that one of your Poliboard buddies had to come over here to save you from the war you started is just the icing on the cake! ?

    HELP ME HELP ME! ???

    Using capital letters now!

    Duchess must be serious! ?

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by

    @fy56 said:

    Using capital letters now!

    Duchess must be serious! ?

    Even for you having to have someone else fight your fights for you is pretty fucking hilarious! 

    I'M A FEEBLE OLD MAN! HELP ME! 

  • Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by

    @axe said:

    You sooo Brave!!

    I went out to see some buds (no pun intended) in training a few yrs back. Still wanna play?

    buds.jpg

    I don't believe I stuttered when I said that I literally have where I live posted on here. 

  • AxeA Axe wrote on last edited by

    You sooo brave ??

  • AxeA Axe

    You sooo brave ??

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by

    @axe said:

    You sooo brave ??

    Well, I'm not your buddy Gorka ?

  • @axe said:

    You sooo brave ??

    Well, I'm not your buddy Gorka ?

    AxeA Axe wrote on last edited by

    @dutch-oven said:

    Well, I'm not your buddy Gorka ?

    Post your likeness if you sooooo brave ya lil punk ass bitch

  • @axe said:

    You sooo brave ??

    Well, I'm not your buddy Gorka ?

    AxeA Axe wrote on last edited by

    @dutch-oven said:

    Well, I'm not your buddy Gorka ?

    ?????

  • AxeA Axe

    @dutch-oven said:

    Well, I'm not your buddy Gorka ?

    Post your likeness if you sooooo brave ya lil punk ass bitch

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by

    @axe said:

    Post your likeness if you sooooo brave ya lil punk ass bitch

    Why would I need to do that?

    You did, and I'm duly impressed. ?

  • @fy56 said:

    Using capital letters now!

    Duchess must be serious! ?

    Even for you having to have someone else fight your fights for you is pretty fucking hilarious! 

    I'M A FEEBLE OLD MAN! HELP ME! 

    F FY56 wrote on last edited by FY56

    @dutch-oven said:

    Even for you having to have someone else fight your fights for you is pretty fucking hilarious! 

    I'M A FEEBLE OLD MAN! HELP ME! 

    Living in your delusions. Hey, whatever works for you.

    Through all this Axe had become more and more aware of what a big pussy you truly are.

    Thats all there was to it.

  • @dutch-oven said:

    Even for you having to have someone else fight your fights for you is pretty fucking hilarious! 

    I'M A FEEBLE OLD MAN! HELP ME! 

    Living in your delusions. Hey, whatever works for you.

    Through all this Axe had become more and more aware of what a big pussy you truly are.

    Thats all there was to it.

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by Dutch Oven

    @fy56 said:

    Living in your delusions. Hey, whatever works for you.

    Through all this Axe had become more and more aware of what a big pussy you truly are.

    Says the guy who hides behind his keyboard talking shit that he'd never back up in a million years ?

  • @fy56 said:

    Living in your delusions. Hey, whatever works for you.

    Through all this Axe had become more and more aware of what a big pussy you truly are.

    Says the guy who hides behind his keyboard talking shit that he'd never back up in a million years ?

    F FY56 wrote on last edited by

    @dutch-oven said:

    Says the guy who hides behind his keyboard talking shit that he'd never back up in a million years ?

    Oh my. That was devastating. 

    It’s getting late. Don’t you have some gay porn to watch?

  • @dutch-oven said:

    Says the guy who hides behind his keyboard talking shit that he'd never back up in a million years ?

    Oh my. That was devastating. 

    It’s getting late. Don’t you have some gay porn to watch?

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by

    @fy56 said:

    Oh my. That was devastating. 

    It’s getting late. Don’t you have some gay porn to watch?

    Don't you have to beg more of your Poliboard friends to come over here to save your pansy ass? ?

    It's becoming more and more evident why you accused a war vet that he had committed "stolen valor". Yikes. Your issues have issues, don't they? 

  • @dutch-oven said:

    Even for you having to have someone else fight your fights for you is pretty fucking hilarious! 

    I'M A FEEBLE OLD MAN! HELP ME! 

    Living in your delusions. Hey, whatever works for you.

    Through all this Axe had become more and more aware of what a big pussy you truly are.

    Thats all there was to it.

    AxeA Axe wrote on last edited by

    @fy56 said:

    Living in your delusions. Hey, whatever works for you.

    Through all this Axe had become more and more aware of what a big pussy you truly are.

    Nah man, thru out this thread I've really tried to remain civil outside this pissing contest that I regret becoming involved in..

    The constant complaint is that the political forum is a cess pool, and maybe so.. This thread illustrates that this forum is no better..

  • @fy56 said:

    Oh my. That was devastating. 

    It’s getting late. Don’t you have some gay porn to watch?

    Don't you have to beg more of your Poliboard friends to come over here to save your pansy ass? ?

    It's becoming more and more evident why you accused a war vet that he had committed "stolen valor". Yikes. Your issues have issues, don't they? 

    F FY56 wrote on last edited by

    @dutch-oven said:

    Don't you have to beg more of your Poliboard friends to come over here to save your pansy ass? ?

    It's becoming more and more evident why you accused a war vet that he had committed "stolen valor". Yikes. Your issues have issues, don't they? 

    Sigh. This again. Please refrain from boring the fuck out of me.

    It’s quite clear your intention here is to post whatever is necessary no matter how repetitive in order to have the last word …giving you the self gratification of having the upper hand. You haven’t impressed anyone, rather you look foolish.

    Go ahead knock yourself out, you can have the last word only because I’m letting you.

    I’ll be back!

    Count on it pussy.