For the haters
-
HELP ME HELP ME I'M FLAILING AROUND AND EMBARRASSING MYSELF! ?
Oh the projection is powerful here!
Give it up pussy.
Dont you have another hobby Duchess?
-
HELP ME! HELP ME!
Gorka sent out the "I'm a feeble old pussy!" bat signal! ???
No that wasn’t it at all Duchess.
Allow me to try again..,.
He said two words.
That’s all it took for you to get your panties up in knots.???
Let me do it in one word..
PUSSY!
5,4,3,2,1….
No that wasn’t it at all Duchess.
Allow me to try again..,.
He said two words.
That’s all it took for you to get your panties up in knots.???
Let me do it in one word..
PUSSY!
5,4,3,2,1….
If me literally embarrassing you enough to make you change your name, hide on the Poliboard and pretend not to be yourself isn't bad enough, the fact that one of your Poliboard buddies had to come over here to save you from the war you started is just the icing on the cake! ?
HELP ME HELP ME! ???
-
No that wasn’t it at all Duchess.
Allow me to try again..,.
He said two words.
That’s all it took for you to get your panties up in knots.???
Let me do it in one word..
PUSSY!
5,4,3,2,1….
If me literally embarrassing you enough to make you change your name, hide on the Poliboard and pretend not to be yourself isn't bad enough, the fact that one of your Poliboard buddies had to come over here to save you from the war you started is just the icing on the cake! ?
HELP ME HELP ME! ???
If me literally embarrassing you enough to make you change your name, hide on the Poliboard and pretend not to be yourself isn't bad enough, the fact that one of your Poliboard buddies had to come over here to save you from the war you started is just the icing on the cake! ?
HELP ME HELP ME! ???
Using capital letters now!
Duchess must be serious! ?
-
If me literally embarrassing you enough to make you change your name, hide on the Poliboard and pretend not to be yourself isn't bad enough, the fact that one of your Poliboard buddies had to come over here to save you from the war you started is just the icing on the cake! ?
HELP ME HELP ME! ???
Using capital letters now!
Duchess must be serious! ?
-
@axe said:
You sooo Brave!!
I went out to see some buds (no pun intended) in training a few yrs back. Still wanna play?
I don't believe I stuttered when I said that I literally have where I live posted on here.
-
-
-
Well, I'm not your buddy Gorka ?
Post your likeness if you sooooo brave ya lil punk ass bitch
-
Well, I'm not your buddy Gorka ?
?????
-
Well, I'm not your buddy Gorka ?
Post your likeness if you sooooo brave ya lil punk ass bitch
-
Even for you having to have someone else fight your fights for you is pretty fucking hilarious!
I'M A FEEBLE OLD MAN! HELP ME!
Living in your delusions. Hey, whatever works for you.
Through all this Axe had become more and more aware of what a big pussy you truly are.
Thats all there was to it.
-
Even for you having to have someone else fight your fights for you is pretty fucking hilarious!
I'M A FEEBLE OLD MAN! HELP ME!
Living in your delusions. Hey, whatever works for you.
Through all this Axe had become more and more aware of what a big pussy you truly are.
Thats all there was to it.
-
Says the guy who hides behind his keyboard talking shit that he'd never back up in a million years ?
Oh my. That was devastating.
It’s getting late. Don’t you have some gay porn to watch?
-
Says the guy who hides behind his keyboard talking shit that he'd never back up in a million years ?
Oh my. That was devastating.
It’s getting late. Don’t you have some gay porn to watch?
Oh my. That was devastating.
It’s getting late. Don’t you have some gay porn to watch?
Don't you have to beg more of your Poliboard friends to come over here to save your pansy ass? ?
It's becoming more and more evident why you accused a war vet that he had committed "stolen valor". Yikes. Your issues have issues, don't they?
-
Even for you having to have someone else fight your fights for you is pretty fucking hilarious!
I'M A FEEBLE OLD MAN! HELP ME!
Living in your delusions. Hey, whatever works for you.
Through all this Axe had become more and more aware of what a big pussy you truly are.
Thats all there was to it.
Living in your delusions. Hey, whatever works for you.
Through all this Axe had become more and more aware of what a big pussy you truly are.
Nah man, thru out this thread I've really tried to remain civil outside this pissing contest that I regret becoming involved in..
The constant complaint is that the political forum is a cess pool, and maybe so.. This thread illustrates that this forum is no better..
-
Oh my. That was devastating.
It’s getting late. Don’t you have some gay porn to watch?
Don't you have to beg more of your Poliboard friends to come over here to save your pansy ass? ?
It's becoming more and more evident why you accused a war vet that he had committed "stolen valor". Yikes. Your issues have issues, don't they?
Don't you have to beg more of your Poliboard friends to come over here to save your pansy ass? ?
It's becoming more and more evident why you accused a war vet that he had committed "stolen valor". Yikes. Your issues have issues, don't they?
Sigh. This again. Please refrain from boring the fuck out of me.
It’s quite clear your intention here is to post whatever is necessary no matter how repetitive in order to have the last word …giving you the self gratification of having the upper hand. You haven’t impressed anyone, rather you look foolish.
Go ahead knock yourself out, you can have the last word only because I’m letting you.
I’ll be back!
Count on it pussy.
-
Don't you have to beg more of your Poliboard friends to come over here to save your pansy ass? ?
It's becoming more and more evident why you accused a war vet that he had committed "stolen valor". Yikes. Your issues have issues, don't they?
Sigh. This again. Please refrain from boring the fuck out of me.
It’s quite clear your intention here is to post whatever is necessary no matter how repetitive in order to have the last word …giving you the self gratification of having the upper hand. You haven’t impressed anyone, rather you look foolish.
Go ahead knock yourself out, you can have the last word only because I’m letting you.
I’ll be back!
Count on it pussy.
Sigh. This again. Please refrain from boring the fuck out of me.
It’s quite clear your intention here is to post whatever is necessary no matter how repetitive in order to have the last word …giving you the self gratification of having the upper hand. You haven’t impressed anyone, rather you look foolish.
Go ahead knock yourself out, you can have the last word only because I’m letting you.
I’ll be back!
Count on it pussy.
The Steelers fan who is only here for the Poliboard and to troll with his culture war nonsense is going to be back?
No.
Fucking.
Way.
?
-
Ironically enough I need TB to score at least 18 points against Detroit, because the one person who can overtake me this weekend in FFL has the Detroit defense. 18 points would negate any scoring other than takeaways run back for TDs. And TB needs to hold St. Brown and the Detroit kicker down under about a 4 TD level of scoring. Our system awards 50 points for TDs and 25 for FGs, 10 for XPs. I lead him by 219 points total and am done for the weekend.
-
3 key matchups to determine Buccaneers-Lions on Monday Night Football
The Tampa Bay Buccaneers and Detroit Lions both have the star power needed to deliver the game of the week on Monday Night Football. -
Detroit is really tough - if the Bucs win this one - Baker Mayfield is surely
MVP.
https://sports.yahoo.com/article/behind-enemy-lines-breaking-down-143229393.html
Behind Enemy Lines: Breaking down Week 7 with Bucs Wire
"How has Baker Mayfield stepped up his game in 2025?
I have watched Baker Mayfield since he was drafted by the Cleveland Browns. He was good then, and they are paying for moving on from him. That being said, this is the closest to his Heisman Trophy-winning season he has played in terms of performance. He is doing the most with what he is given, while also raising the level of those around him. He is the clear-cut MVP at this point, and I don't think it is really close either."
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
