Skip to content

For the haters

The Browns Board
521 23 9.9k 1
  • C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
  • @calfoxwc said:

    what the hell. lol I looked up latest Bucs game results, and I got that and didn't look.

    my bad. dammit.

    It makes more and more sense why you can't draft your own fantasy football teams. ?

    FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by Flugel

    @dutch-oven said:

    It makes more and more sense why you can't draft your own fantasy football teams. ?

    ? Have you ever seen the movie Rain Man?   If not, let's just say you no longer need to...

  • @axe said:

    Guys, I'm a Bucs/Browns fan living 50 miles south of Tampa. I saw Jim Brown play in person..

    I am glad the Bucs have Baker. Is he the second coming of Brady? Nope, but he damn sure isn't the second coming of Dilfer either.. 

    The Bucs have won the NFCS 4 yrs in a row. 2 with Baker at the helm..

    I'll take it...

    Having said that .

    Now, dear Lord, please let me see my Browns win a Lombardy in my lifetime please..

    Amen

    With Haslam as team owner?... I doubt it happens.. Even though he spends money... He spends on shit coaching and shit people.. He is his own worst enemy...

    sydS syd wrote on last edited by syd

    @nickers said:

    With Haslam as team owner

  • sydS syd

    @nickers said:

    With Haslam as team owner

    M Marvin the Martian wrote on last edited by Marvin the Martian

    @syd said:

    The decisions our Front Office makes are much scarier

  • C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by

    image.jpeg.6e0f311a71430a08e57256442d48972d.jpeg

  • T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by

    @calfoxwc said:

    image.jpeg.6e0f311a71430a08e57256442d48972d.jpeg

    LOL!   ??????? 

  • C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by

    https://fanfootballus.com/posts/buccaneers-superstar-agrees-to-restructure-opening-7-4m-in-cap-space-ahead-of-trade-deadline-vuhan

    Buccaneers Superstar Agrees to Restructure, Opening $7.4M in Cap Space Ahead of Trade Deadline

    Uncategorized vuhan · November 2, 2025 · 0 Comment
     
     
     

    Tampa, FL – The Tampa Bay Buccaneers have completed a financial move that could determine their roster flexibility in 2025. With the November 4 trade deadline approaching, the team restructured the contract of a key offensive leader to create crucial cap room for late-window additions.

    For the front office, the adjustment is about maximizing maneuverability: cap space is a scarce resource for a team still in the NFC playoff hunt, and this new room lets Tampa Bay be proactive with in-season signings, selective extensions, or even last-minute trades if the right opportunity appears.

    For the player involved, the restructure does not affect guaranteed money; it simply redistributes compensation over the life of the deal — an accounting tool teams across the league are deploying with increasing frequency. The Bay just got a breakthrough as quarterback Baker Mayfield initiated a self-driven financial reset, cutting his 2025 earnings to create $7.4 million in cap flexibility before Tuesday’s trade buzzer.

  • C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
  • C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by

    yep. no swimming in Egypt here.

    https://www.facebook.com/reel/1608665530489071

  • C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
  • C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by

    Josh Allen and Baker Mayfield ribbing each other.

    https://www.outkick.com/sports/josh-allen-baker-mayfield-small-hands-two-golf-gloves-joke

    Josh Allen Shares Alarming Fact About Baker Mayfield As The QBs Trade Jokes Ahead Of Matchup

    Baker Mayfield protects his hands, big time.

    "

    The Buffalo Bills play host to the Tampa Bay Buccaneers on Sunday, setting up a matchup between not only two of the best quarterbacks in the game, but two of the biggest characters in all the NFL, and they're getting their licks in early.

    Josh Allen and Baker Mayfield are always good at providing some great soundbites to the media each week, and their similar sarcastic personalities have been on full display heading into Sunday's affair in Buffalo."

  • T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by

    ???

  • C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by

    image.thumb.jpeg.4bca58646da344048e68a6a948176077.jpeg

  • T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by

    Cal just can't give up his old boyfriend. He's left you for another cal. Time to face the fact.??

  • C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by

    Huge game tomorrow, Bills vs Bucs. I have no idea on who will come out with a win.

    Major clash of two top teams in the NFL. Josh Allen, my first pick overall in my stupid mock draft, who was ridiculed by some local "football experts" as being "garbage"...... and Baker Mayfield, who some hate because they ridiculed him as being the problem, and he proved them wrong with the Bucs, making them cry, bitch and moan.

    https://www.buccaneers.com/news/2025-game-preview-buccaneers-bills-week-11

    2025 Game Preview: Buccaneers-Bills, Week 11

    The Bucs head back on the road in Week 11 to take on one of the AFC's top contenders, led by reigning MVP Josh Allen and a running back in James Cook who is having a career-best season/

  • nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by

    As big a Baker fan as I am.. I have moved on... This thread has outlived it's usefulness... I wish the kid all the success in the world for him and his family... I'm much more concerned about our team the Cleveland Browns that is constantly stuck in turmoil... I need to have DEI Dingleberry and Kevvy the Klown fired ASAP.. They have fucked over this team long enough... Although.. I realize... The biggest issue is our dumb fuck owner Jimmy... The fans keep enabling him by buying tix, merch and going to the games... Start emptying the seats and hit his check book... This most likely is the only way.. If they move?... So be it... The ride hasn't been fun since Bill jettisoned Bernie...

  • As big a Baker fan as I am.. I have moved on... This thread has outlived it's usefulness... I wish the kid all the success in the world for him and his family... I'm much more concerned about our team the Cleveland Browns that is constantly stuck in turmoil... I need to have DEI Dingleberry and Kevvy the Klown fired ASAP.. They have fucked over this team long enough... Although.. I realize... The biggest issue is our dumb fuck owner Jimmy... The fans keep enabling him by buying tix, merch and going to the games... Start emptying the seats and hit his check book... This most likely is the only way.. If they move?... So be it... The ride hasn't been fun since Bill jettisoned Bernie...

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by

    @nickers said:

    As big a Baker fan as I am.. I have moved on... This thread has outlived it's usefulness... 

    But, but, but , but............."My boy friends are back and you're gonna be in trouble. Hey la, hey la my boyfriends are back." - cal 

    LOL- just messin with ya cal. Both have turned into excellent NFL starting QBs. Just too bad our FO was too shitty to understand that fact and traded away our future for a worthless pervert instead of loading up an OL and WR corps.

  • As big a Baker fan as I am.. I have moved on... This thread has outlived it's usefulness... I wish the kid all the success in the world for him and his family... I'm much more concerned about our team the Cleveland Browns that is constantly stuck in turmoil... I need to have DEI Dingleberry and Kevvy the Klown fired ASAP.. They have fucked over this team long enough... Although.. I realize... The biggest issue is our dumb fuck owner Jimmy... The fans keep enabling him by buying tix, merch and going to the games... Start emptying the seats and hit his check book... This most likely is the only way.. If they move?... So be it... The ride hasn't been fun since Bill jettisoned Bernie...

    C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by

    @nickers said:

    As big a Baker fan as I am.. I have moved on... This thread has outlived it's usefulness... I wish the kid all the success in the world for him and his family... I'm much more concerned about our team the Cleveland Browns that is constantly stuck in turmoil... I need to have DEI Dingleberry and Kevvy the Klown fired ASAP.. They have fucked over this team long enough... Although.. I realize... The biggest issue is our dumb fuck owner Jimmy... The fans keep enabling him by buying tix, merch and going to the games... Start emptying the seats and hit his check book... This most likely is the only way.. If they move?... So be it... The ride hasn't been fun since Bill jettisoned Bernie...

    So, this silly thread is still going because certain haters still hate and try to show off and bitch like maladjusted inner city schoolboys with a serious drug problem. Truth is, most of us are older now, and have lost loved ones over the years, and the old dedication to watching the games on tv has all too often lost it's luster. I think the primary reason is the dirtbag owners, and I wouldn't have steflunksi lead a boy scout troop on a 50 yard hike to a group camping area - they would get lost.

         I love the defense, but the rest - it must be seriously tough to have any confidence in the head coach and front office of this team, and I don't know how any player can be proud of this ownership. 

  • @nickers said:

    As big a Baker fan as I am.. I have moved on... This thread has outlived it's usefulness... 

    But, but, but , but............."My boy friends are back and you're gonna be in trouble. Hey la, hey la my boyfriends are back." - cal 

    LOL- just messin with ya cal. Both have turned into excellent NFL starting QBs. Just too bad our FO was too shitty to understand that fact and traded away our future for a worthless pervert instead of loading up an OL and WR corps.

    C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by

    @texasag1969 said:

    But, but, but , but............."My boy friends are back and you're gonna be in trouble. Hey la, hey la my boyfriends are back." - cal 

    LOL- just messin with ya cal. Both have turned into excellent NFL starting QBs. Just too bad our FO was too shitty to understand that fact and traded away our future for a worthless pervert instead of loading up an OL and WR corps.

    and I probably deserve it. lol

    it isn't just Baker, it's the sick trade for the "qb", the wrong head coaches, the bad drafts. All the way back to dumping Kosar for changing buttichek's called play, that went FOR A TD......trading Warfield - all in the past.......but since the haslams have taken over, it's gone worse - the pitiful kick and punt returns - I don't really blame the special teams coach - it seems more like drafting players who are really not like players who love the game, aren't the kind of players who leave it all out on the field. The bright spots so far, to me, are Judkins, Bitonio, the other rb's, and Fanin on offense. and NOW a new stadium? Just frustrating. 

  • C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by

    crap. can't figure out how to watch it. Might have to start figuring out how to do the streaming thing.

    At halftime of their Week 11 game, the Buffalo Bills lead the visiting Tampa Bay Buccaneers by a score of 21-20.