Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. Political Discussion
  3. Charlie Kirk Funeral

Charlie Kirk Funeral

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Political Discussion
10 Posts 6 Posters 247 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • VaporTrail VaporTrailV Dedicated Reacting Well Conversation Starter Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
    • 6k Posts
    • 1k Reputation
    VaporTrailV VaporTrail wrote on last edited by
    #1

    I haven't really watched too much of Kirk in the past 10 years other than the odd video of him being recommended to me on X. Mourners filled the entire Arizona Cardinals stadium, 60-70k. Another 20k filled the Coyotes NHL arena. The highest estimates for attendees being as high as 200k. This is easily the biggest funeral in the US since MLK and JFK. 

    I had no idea Kirk's following was this big. His murder has caused a religious awakening in the US, which is something I thought unthinkable a year ago. I doubt I'll ever be religious again or return to the church, but this looks to me like an improvement in American society versus whatever the hell we have been doing the past 15 years. We'll see how much of it actually sticks. 

    MLD WoodyM 1 Reply Last reply
    👍
    Quote Reply
    • calfoxwc C Dedicated Very Popular Conversation Starter Collaborator First Post Posting Machine Reacting Well Week One Done One Year In One Month Later
      • 64k Posts
      • 8k Reputation
      C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
      #2

      https://www.facebook.com/reel/1146578044047378

      1 Reply Last reply
      Quote Reply
      • Axe AxeA Dedicated Conversation Starter Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
        • 10k Posts
        • 8k Reputation
        AxeA Axe wrote on last edited by
        #3

        Our musical works to date http://www.arielsatticmusic.com/
        1 Reply Last reply
        Quote Reply
        • calfoxwc C Dedicated Very Popular Conversation Starter Collaborator First Post Posting Machine Reacting Well Week One Done One Year In One Month Later
          • 64k Posts
          • 8k Reputation
          C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
          #4

          https://www.facebook.com/reel/1703928976822160

          1 Reply Last reply
          Quote Reply
          • Axe AxeA Dedicated Conversation Starter Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
            • 10k Posts
            • 8k Reputation
            AxeA Axe wrote on last edited by
            #5

            https://www.facebook.com/reel/2005640806636412

            Our musical works to date http://www.arielsatticmusic.com/
            1 Reply Last reply
            👍 ❤
            Quote Reply
            • DieHardBrownsFan1 DieHardBrownsFan1D One Year In Posting Machine Very Popular One Month Later Week One Done Dedicated Collaborator Conversation Starter Reacting Well First Post
              • 4k Posts
              • 3k Reputation
              DieHardBrownsFan1D DieHardBrownsFan1 wrote on last edited by
              #6

              Meanwhile, dems after the crackhead died of an overdose in MN:  May be an image of 11 people and text that says 'DEMOCRATS: "Y'ALL WENT too OVER-THE-TOP FOR CHARLIE KIRK'S MEMORIAL" ALSO DEMOCRATS: Democrats take a knee in honour of George Floyd, unveil proposed.. Visit Visit> >'

              1 Reply Last reply
              😂
              Quote Reply
              • VaporTrailV VaporTrail

                I haven't really watched too much of Kirk in the past 10 years other than the odd video of him being recommended to me on X. Mourners filled the entire Arizona Cardinals stadium, 60-70k. Another 20k filled the Coyotes NHL arena. The highest estimates for attendees being as high as 200k. This is easily the biggest funeral in the US since MLK and JFK. 

                I had no idea Kirk's following was this big. His murder has caused a religious awakening in the US, which is something I thought unthinkable a year ago. I doubt I'll ever be religious again or return to the church, but this looks to me like an improvement in American society versus whatever the hell we have been doing the past 15 years. We'll see how much of it actually sticks. 

                MLD Woody MLD WoodyM Dedicated Conversation Starter Very Popular First Post Collaborator Posting Machine Reacting Well One Month Later One Year In Week One Done
                • 33k Posts
                • 3k Reputation
                MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
                #7

                @vaportrail said:

                I haven't really watched too much of Kirk in the past 10 years other than the odd video of him being recommended to me on X. Mourners filled the entire Arizona Cardinals stadium, 60-70k. Another 20k filled the Coyotes NHL arena. The highest estimates for attendees being as high as 200k. This is easily the biggest funeral in the US since MLK and JFK. 

                I had no idea Kirk's following was this big. His murder has caused a religious awakening in the US, which is something I thought unthinkable a year ago. I doubt I'll ever be religious again or return to the church, but this looks to me like an improvement in American society versus whatever the hell we have been doing the past 15 years. We'll see how much of it actually sticks. 

                I wonder how much of it is a true following / a return to religion and how much of it is just this moment / the statement of it all. 

                Ja.brill Peppers - Cleveland Brown OldBrownsFan, on 02 Jun 2017 - 5:09PM said: "No you are not the work of the devil but you are deceived by the devil." Who's got it better than us? Nooooobody!
                JaxJ 1 Reply Last reply
                Quote Reply
                • MLD WoodyM MLD Woody

                  @vaportrail said:

                  I haven't really watched too much of Kirk in the past 10 years other than the odd video of him being recommended to me on X. Mourners filled the entire Arizona Cardinals stadium, 60-70k. Another 20k filled the Coyotes NHL arena. The highest estimates for attendees being as high as 200k. This is easily the biggest funeral in the US since MLK and JFK. 

                  I had no idea Kirk's following was this big. His murder has caused a religious awakening in the US, which is something I thought unthinkable a year ago. I doubt I'll ever be religious again or return to the church, but this looks to me like an improvement in American society versus whatever the hell we have been doing the past 15 years. We'll see how much of it actually sticks. 

                  I wonder how much of it is a true following / a return to religion and how much of it is just this moment / the statement of it all. 

                  Jax JaxJ One Year In Posting Machine Very Popular Conversation Starter One Month Later Reacting Well Collaborator Week One Done Dedicated First Post
                  • 6k Posts
                  • 4k Reputation
                  JaxJ Jax wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  @mld-woody said:

                  I wonder how much of it is a true following / a return to religion and how much of it is just this moment / the statement of it all. 

                  You are lost.

                  AxeA 1 Reply Last reply
                  👍
                  Quote Reply
                  • MLD Woody MLD WoodyM Dedicated Conversation Starter Very Popular First Post Collaborator Posting Machine Reacting Well One Month Later One Year In Week One Done
                    • 33k Posts
                    • 3k Reputation
                    MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
                    #9

                    I also see now it had it's own Trump rally component to the funeral. Larger crowds make even more sense now

                    Ja.brill Peppers - Cleveland Brown OldBrownsFan, on 02 Jun 2017 - 5:09PM said: "No you are not the work of the devil but you are deceived by the devil." Who's got it better than us? Nooooobody!
                    1 Reply Last reply
                    😂
                    Quote Reply
                    • JaxJ Jax

                      @mld-woody said:

                      I wonder how much of it is a true following / a return to religion and how much of it is just this moment / the statement of it all. 

                      You are lost.

                      Axe AxeA Dedicated Conversation Starter Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                      • 10k Posts
                      • 8k Reputation
                      AxeA Axe wrote on last edited by
                      #10

                      @jax said:

                      You are lost.

                      Well shit, look where he claims to have gone to school

                      He will be forever in search,

                      of a clue 

                      Our musical works to date http://www.arielsatticmusic.com/
                      1 Reply Last reply
                      👍 ❤ 😂
                      Quote Reply

                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                      Register Login
                      Reply
                      • Reply as topic
                      Log in to reply
                      • Oldest to Newest
                      • Newest to Oldest
                      • Most Votes


                      Theme
                      • System
                      • Light
                      • Dark
                      The Browns Board Terms Privacy

                      The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

                      • First post
                        Last post
                      0
                      • Forums
                      • Recent
                      • Popular
                      • Users
                      • Donate