Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. The Browns Board
  3. Good game yesterday

Good game yesterday

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved The Browns Board
11 Posts 5 Posters 201 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • GBfan2011 G Collaborator First Post Conversation Starter One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
    • 25 Posts
    • 15 Reputation
    G GBfan2011 wrote on last edited by
    #1

    I just wanted to send a congratulations message to you guys on the win over us yesterday. I thought we had you guys beat and then you made the plays at the end and we didnt. This loss really hurts alot. It reminded me of the playoff loss to the 49ers 2 years ago. The refs were terrible I will say. Anyway you guys earned it and deserved the win. Good luck on the rest of your season. 

    S sydS 2 Replies Last reply
    👍
    Quote Reply
    • G GBfan2011

      I just wanted to send a congratulations message to you guys on the win over us yesterday. I thought we had you guys beat and then you made the plays at the end and we didnt. This loss really hurts alot. It reminded me of the playoff loss to the 49ers 2 years ago. The refs were terrible I will say. Anyway you guys earned it and deserved the win. Good luck on the rest of your season. 

      SdBacker80 S Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
      • 5k Posts
      • 2k Reputation
      S SdBacker80 wrote on last edited by
      #2

      @gbfan2011 said:

      I just wanted to send a congratulations message to you guys on the win over us yesterday. I thought we had you guys beat and then you made the plays at the end and we didnt. This loss really hurts alot. It reminded me of the playoff loss to the 49ers 2 years ago. The refs were terrible I will say. Anyway you guys earned it and deserved the win. Good luck on the rest of your season. 

      Refs were Terrible in what way? 
       

      2021 Browns Packers missed PI kinda terrible?  

      G 1 Reply Last reply
      Quote Reply
      • G GBfan2011

        I just wanted to send a congratulations message to you guys on the win over us yesterday. I thought we had you guys beat and then you made the plays at the end and we didnt. This loss really hurts alot. It reminded me of the playoff loss to the 49ers 2 years ago. The refs were terrible I will say. Anyway you guys earned it and deserved the win. Good luck on the rest of your season. 

        syd sydS Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
        • 7k Posts
        • 3k Reputation
        sydS syd wrote on last edited by
        #3

        @gbfan2011 said:

        The refs were terrible I will say

        yes on that low hit on Dawand Jones leg

        G 1 Reply Last reply
        Quote Reply
        • S SdBacker80

          @gbfan2011 said:

          I just wanted to send a congratulations message to you guys on the win over us yesterday. I thought we had you guys beat and then you made the plays at the end and we didnt. This loss really hurts alot. It reminded me of the playoff loss to the 49ers 2 years ago. The refs were terrible I will say. Anyway you guys earned it and deserved the win. Good luck on the rest of your season. 

          Refs were Terrible in what way? 
           

          2021 Browns Packers missed PI kinda terrible?  

          GBfan2011 G Collaborator First Post Conversation Starter One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
          • 25 Posts
          • 15 Reputation
          G GBfan2011 wrote on last edited by
          #4

          @sdbacker80 said:

          Refs were Terrible in what way? 
           

          2021 Browns Packers missed PI kinda terrible?  

          Look I came just to say Congratulations on the win. Im just saying both ways the refs were bad. I will say we had some calls go our way. 

          1 Reply Last reply
          Quote Reply
          • sydS syd

            @gbfan2011 said:

            The refs were terrible I will say

            yes on that low hit on Dawand Jones leg

            GBfan2011 G Collaborator First Post Conversation Starter One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
            • 25 Posts
            • 15 Reputation
            G GBfan2011 wrote on last edited by
            #5

            @syd said:

            yes on that low hit on Dawand Jones leg

            It was a tough loss but you guys deserved the win. 

            1 Reply Last reply
            👍
            Quote Reply
            • Ibleedbrown IbleedbrownI Conversation Starter Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
              • 5k Posts
              • 2k Reputation
              IbleedbrownI Ibleedbrown wrote on last edited by
              #6

              Thanks GBfan. Best of luck to you the rest of the season.

              G 1 Reply Last reply
              Quote Reply
              • IbleedbrownI Ibleedbrown

                Thanks GBfan. Best of luck to you the rest of the season.

                GBfan2011 G Collaborator First Post Conversation Starter One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                • 25 Posts
                • 15 Reputation
                G GBfan2011 wrote on last edited by
                #7

                @ibleedbrown said:

                Thanks GBfan. Best of luck to you the rest of the season.

                Apologize that I offended a couple people with my refs comment. I shouldnt have said that.

                S IbleedbrownI 2 Replies Last reply
                👍
                Quote Reply
                • G GBfan2011

                  @ibleedbrown said:

                  Thanks GBfan. Best of luck to you the rest of the season.

                  Apologize that I offended a couple people with my refs comment. I shouldnt have said that.

                  SdBacker80 S Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                  • 5k Posts
                  • 2k Reputation
                  S SdBacker80 wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  @gbfan2011 said:

                  Apologize that I offended a couple people with my refs comment. I shouldnt have said that.

                  No offense taken.  The PIs were a little ticky tack each way and Both teams had their share of stupidity 

                  G 1 Reply Last reply
                  Quote Reply
                  • S SdBacker80

                    @gbfan2011 said:

                    Apologize that I offended a couple people with my refs comment. I shouldnt have said that.

                    No offense taken.  The PIs were a little ticky tack each way and Both teams had their share of stupidity 

                    GBfan2011 G Collaborator First Post Conversation Starter One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                    • 25 Posts
                    • 15 Reputation
                    G GBfan2011 wrote on last edited by
                    #9

                    @sdbacker80 said:

                    No offense taken.  The PIs were a little ticky tack each way and Both teams had their share of stupidity 

                    I visited Cleveland back in 2014 and we had a blast. I was in the Browns Pro shop and we went to a Guardians game. This was in Middle of May and I told my Dad we are much further south so I am putting shorts on while at the game. Boy did I regret that as I froze my butt off in May at the Guardians game!

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    😂
                    Quote Reply
                    • G GBfan2011

                      @ibleedbrown said:

                      Thanks GBfan. Best of luck to you the rest of the season.

                      Apologize that I offended a couple people with my refs comment. I shouldnt have said that.

                      Ibleedbrown IbleedbrownI Conversation Starter Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                      • 5k Posts
                      • 2k Reputation
                      IbleedbrownI Ibleedbrown wrote on last edited by
                      #10

                      @gbfan2011 said:

                      Apologize that I offended a couple people with my refs comment. I shouldnt have said that.

                      Shoot, no worries. Football is a messy sport and it’s gotta be tough to officiate. 

                      I like the Packers ok. I know the residents own the team like shareholders which means they’ll never leave Green Bay. Big envy for that amongst us older Browns fans.

                      T 1 Reply Last reply
                      Quote Reply
                      • IbleedbrownI Ibleedbrown

                        @gbfan2011 said:

                        Apologize that I offended a couple people with my refs comment. I shouldnt have said that.

                        Shoot, no worries. Football is a messy sport and it’s gotta be tough to officiate. 

                        I like the Packers ok. I know the residents own the team like shareholders which means they’ll never leave Green Bay. Big envy for that amongst us older Browns fans.

                        TexasAg1969 T Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                        • 23k Posts
                        • 6k Reputation
                        T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
                        #11

                        @ibleedbrown said:

                        Shoot, no worries. Football is a messy sport and it’s gotta be tough to officiate. 

                        I like the Packers ok. I know the residents own the team like shareholders which means they’ll never leave Green Bay. Big envy for that amongst us older Browns fans.

                        @gbfan2011 said:

                        Apologize that I offended a couple people with my refs comment. I shouldnt have said that.

                        The GB long time kicker Mason Crosby was a guy I saw play in H.S. near me. First time I saw him kick about a 50 yarder it went out the back of the endzone beyond the lights. I contacted A&M to go scout him because he reminded me of our barefooted kicker there, Tony Franklin. But he went to Colorado instead were he was sensational there too making 1st team AA. He actually was spotted playing soccer here and asked by the Georgetown High football coach to come try out for the football team. The rest is history.

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        Quote Reply

                        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                        With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                        Register Login
                        Reply
                        • Reply as topic
                        Log in to reply
                        • Oldest to Newest
                        • Newest to Oldest
                        • Most Votes


                        Theme
                        • System
                        • Light
                        • Dark
                        The Browns Board Terms Privacy

                        The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

                        • First post
                          Last post
                        0
                        • Forums
                        • Recent
                        • Popular
                        • Users
                        • Donate