The Official Browns at Lions Game 4 Thread
-
I know the Browns drafted two Running backs in last year's draft, and it would take a first rounder to do it, but let me dream a moment at the idea of Quinshon Judkins and Notre Dame's Jerimiyah Love in the same RB room for the Browns. Good lord, what a combo that would be. He's carving up Arkansas as I write this.
P.S. Love just scored his fourth touchdown in the first half - two rushing, two receiving.
Or trade down with someone they know really wants Love behind them in the draft. Final score was just a complete disaster for Arkansas 56-13. They scored more points in the first half than they did in the entire game against A&M. I think Arky panicked early and got away from their ball control running game.
Or trade down with someone they know really wants Love behind them in the draft. Final score was just a complete disaster for Arkansas 56-13. They scored more points in the first half than they did in the entire game against A&M. I think Arky panicked early and got away from their ball control running game.
I think one is a dream and the other is reality. I don't see any world where we would trade up for a runningback next draft unless we are talking about some later round move.
-
Let’s hope the Browns don’t draft Drew Allar. Man he is not good
-
OK, here we go...
-
Judkins td yeah
-
Flacco with the moonball interception. Wtf was that
-
Flacco with the moonball interception. Wtf was that
Flacco with the moonball interception. Wtf was that
Thats a 4 win team yer lookin at
-
This Offense is like watching paint dry
-
This Offense is like watching paint dry
This Offense is like watching paint dry
The O line can't win consistently & Flacco is definitely struggling.
-
This Offense is like watching paint dry
The O line can't win consistently & Flacco is definitely struggling.
-
Gabriel has a better shot behind this oline.
I agree.
-
Gabriel has a better shot behind this oline.
I agree.
Only Jesus could play behind this OL.?
-
Gabriel has a better shot behind this oline.
I agree.
Only Jesus could play behind this OL.?
Only Jesus could play behind this OL.?
The problem is amplified because Joe can’t move around in the pocket or break contain and hurt the pass rush
-
Thanks for everything Joe, but it's over. Put in Gabriel
-
Counted Four straight weeks we have had analysts critical of play calls
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login