Flacco Traded
-
I wonder if Joe got his panties in a twist after he was benched in favor of a rookie, and asked the FO to be traded? ?
-
Shedeur Sanders is an injury away from starting for the Browns.
Goid times.
Shedeur Sanders is an injury away from starting for the Browns.
Goid times.
Well, one way or the other, we're going to find out what they both have.
-
I fully expect Flacco to crush it in Cincy now
That might be the final nail in the coffin that gets a lot of people fired in the organization
-
I fully expect Flacco to crush it in Cincy now
That might be the final nail in the coffin that gets a lot of people fired in the organization
That might be the final nail in the coffin that gets a lot of people fired in the organization
Flacco has alot better weapons in cincy then he had here
-
I wonder if Joe got his panties in a twist after he was benched in favor of a rookie, and asked the FO to be traded? ?
I wonder if Joe got his panties in a twist after he was benched in favor of a rookie, and asked the FO to be traded? ?
Perhaps, or the Browns want to make sure to see what they have in Sanders eventually this season, and making him the #2 now sets the stage for it.
-
I fully expect Flacco to crush it in Cincy now
That might be the final nail in the coffin that gets a lot of people fired in the organization
That might be the final nail in the coffin that gets a lot of people fired in the organization
I'm not into people being unemployed but my goodness, trading within the division? These guys are Ivy Leaguers?
Is this 2017 all over again( Kizer,Kessler, Hogan)?
-
I fully expect Flacco to crush it in Cincy now
That might be the final nail in the coffin that gets a lot of people fired in the organization
That might be the final nail in the coffin that gets a lot of people fired in the organization
I fully expect Flacco to crush it in Cincy now
Not far fetched. He has a serviceable oline and WRs light years ahead of CLE.
-
That might be the final nail in the coffin that gets a lot of people fired in the organization
I'm not into people being unemployed but my goodness, trading within the division? These guys are Ivy Leaguers?
Is this 2017 all over again( Kizer,Kessler, Hogan)?
I'm not into people being unemployed but my goodness, trading within the division? These guys are Ivy Leaguers?
Is this 2017 all over again( Kizer,Kessler, Hogan)?
That’s rare, but seriously how much longer is Flacco playing?
And I’m more convinced now than ever that Kenny Pickett would’ve been the starter if he hadn’t got injured in training camp.
-
I wonder if Joe got his panties in a twist after he was benched in favor of a rookie, and asked the FO to be traded? ?
I wonder if Joe got his panties in a twist after he was benched in favor of a rookie, and asked the FO to be traded? ?
That doesn't sound like Flacco at all. I'm sure the FO was just trying to get some value out of him.
-
Cincys Oline is, across the board, measurably worse. Especially on the IOL.
Unless Joe shaves off 15 years along with Chase and Higgy catching every single 50/50 ball imaginable, Joe is going to take as many, likely more, hits and sacks than he did in CLE.
If he doesnt, then expect another high turnover stretch from him.
Per the usual, he'll have one decent game... fans will go nuts on both sides for different reasons, then he'll fade back to the mean and people will magically forget their uproar.
-
Cincys Oline is, across the board, measurably worse. Especially on the IOL.
Unless Joe shaves off 15 years along with Chase and Higgy catching every single 50/50 ball imaginable, Joe is going to take as many, likely more, hits and sacks than he did in CLE.
If he doesnt, then expect another high turnover stretch from him.
Per the usual, he'll have one decent game... fans will go nuts on both sides for different reasons, then he'll fade back to the mean and people will magically forget their uproar.
Cincys Oline is, across the board, measurably worse. Especially on the IOL.
Unless Joe shaves off 15 years along with Chase and Higgy catching every single 50/50 ball imaginable, Joe is going to take as many, likely more, hits and sacks than he did in CLE.
If he doesnt, then expect another high turnover stretch from him.
Per the usual, he'll have one decent game... fans will go nuts on both sides for different reasons, then he'll fade back to the mean and people will magically forget their uproar.
Yeah the twilight is passing right before Joe's eyes.. I thank him for what he's done here but it's time for him to ride into the sunset... He's a good dude!
-
I'm not into people being unemployed but my goodness, trading within the division? These guys are Ivy Leaguers?
Is this 2017 all over again( Kizer,Kessler, Hogan)?
That’s rare, but seriously how much longer is Flacco playing?
And I’m more convinced now than ever that Kenny Pickett would’ve been the starter if he hadn’t got injured in training camp.
That’s rare, but seriously how much longer is Flacco playing?
And I’m more convinced now than ever that Kenny Pickett would’ve been the starter if he hadn’t got injured in training camp.
I think Kenny will start for the Raiders soon
-
-
Wow, wasn't expecting this especially within the division. Hopefully their confidence isn't misplaced in the rookies, ballsy but risky move by the front office. Plus does this mean Deshaun will be activated this season?
Wow, wasn't expecting this especially within the division. Hopefully their confidence isn't misplaced in the rookies, ballsy but risky move by the front office. Plus does this mean Deshaun will be activated this season?
That is what I'm thinking. It may not be this week, but they will bring Deshaun off the PUP at some point and he could very well be the starter again. I'm not saying I want this to happen, but it seems like a real possibility at this point. Gabriel, Shedeur, Zappe until Deshaun gets activated. Then Deshaun comes back and starts and Deshaun/Gabriel/Shedeur with Zappe back to the practice squad.
Thanks Joe for being a professional. 2023 was some fun memories.
-
Wow, wasn't expecting this especially within the division. Hopefully their confidence isn't misplaced in the rookies, ballsy but risky move by the front office. Plus does this mean Deshaun will be activated this season?
That is what I'm thinking. It may not be this week, but they will bring Deshaun off the PUP at some point and he could very well be the starter again. I'm not saying I want this to happen, but it seems like a real possibility at this point. Gabriel, Shedeur, Zappe until Deshaun gets activated. Then Deshaun comes back and starts and Deshaun/Gabriel/Shedeur with Zappe back to the practice squad.
Thanks Joe for being a professional. 2023 was some fun memories.
That is what I'm thinking. It may not be this week, but they will bring Deshaun off the PUP at some point and he could very well be the starter again. I'm not saying I want this to happen, but it seems like a real possibility at this point. Gabriel, Shedeur, Zappe until Deshaun gets activated. Then Deshaun comes back and starts and Deshaun/Gabriel/Shedeur with Zappe back to the practice squad.
Thanks Joe for being a professional. 2023 was some fun memories.
I guess they really want to alienate the fan base by bringing that useless tool back...
-
I do hope Joe comes back every year for the Assumption Feast though.
-
Just another typical Browns thing to don
-
Well, they weren't going to go back to him. They weren't going to bring him back next year. They turned a 6th round pick into a 5th. Thanks Joe Flacco...thanks for everything you did for our rookie QB's. All the best to you...forever.
-------------
On the Browns homepage, Sanders is listed as the backup to Gabriel. This is good. The guy that wasn't the future is not taking reps from anyone any more. (in all deference to Joe Flacco) Each drafted QB, Gabriel & Sanders, now has a clear role. It's your offense now Gabriel. They're not going into the bullpen. Sanders coming to the team was a fluke afterthought. No reason to look over your shoulder. Sanders, you've gotta prepare like you're the starting QB. You've got to know your shit backwards and forwards because if Gabriel the Smurf (in all deference to Dillon Gabriel) gets hurt you've got to go in and take the team to victory.
I'm sorry that one of the nicest guys in football had to be unceremoniously removed from the team....but it is truly better for the current team going forward.
If we remember from the winter meetings this past season, Haslem talked about a swing and a miss with Watson, and how 'It may take a couple of years' to fix the QB position. Well, we're still in year one.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login