Skip to content

Browns Media problems

The Browns Board
6 6 255 1
  • Can we just change the name to the Cleveland Sanders now??  All the local media talks about is sanders...everyday interviews with sanders..maybe a blip about our starting qb...then more stuff about sanders ...

  • Don't blame the media, blame the audience.  Media provides what the audience tunes in to more.  

  • Can we just change the name to the Cleveland Sanders now??  All the local media talks about is sanders...everyday interviews with sanders..maybe a blip about our starting qb...then more stuff about sanders ...

    @kvoethe said:

    Can we just change the name to the Cleveland Sanders now??  All the local media talks about is sanders...everyday interviews with sanders..maybe a blip about our starting qb...then more stuff about sanders ...

    the media thrives on controversy and celebrity. I guess the haslams figured the watson trade would be good for both of those. That includes the Sanders draft pick. The trouble is, it is not a recent thing - Tom Melody, sports writer... would do the same stuff way, way back in the day. Like, how much play does Taylor Swift get in talking about the Chiefs? Sensationalism sells.

  • @kvoethe said:

    Can we just change the name to the Cleveland Sanders now??  All the local media talks about is sanders...everyday interviews with sanders..maybe a blip about our starting qb...then more stuff about sanders ...

    the media thrives on controversy and celebrity. I guess the haslams figured the watson trade would be good for both of those. That includes the Sanders draft pick. The trouble is, it is not a recent thing - Tom Melody, sports writer... would do the same stuff way, way back in the day. Like, how much play does Taylor Swift get in talking about the Chiefs? Sensationalism sells.

    @calfoxwc said:

    the media thrives on controversy and celebrity. I guess the haslams figured the watson trade would be good for both of those. That includes the Sanders draft pick. The trouble is, it is not a recent thing - Tom Melody, sports writer... would do the same stuff way, way back in the day. Like, how much play does Taylor Swift get in talking about the Chiefs? Sensationalism sells.

    I still have that picture of JW Johnson in my mind... The only asshole in the room smiling and giggling like a chick when Sanders was picked and Berry and Kevin looked like they wanted to puke... Jimmy Haslam is the self inflicted cancer on this team... There are days when I pray for that proverbial bolt of lightening to strike him down.. And then I catch myself and think of Karma...

  • The Sanders situation reminds me of a cult...

    I fully expect to see people wearing Sanders hats and having Sanders flags in front of their houses flying high. 

  • The Sanders situation reminds me of a cult...

    I fully expect to see people wearing Sanders hats and having Sanders flags in front of their houses flying high. 

    @dutch-oven said:

    The Sanders situation reminds me of a cult...

    I fully expect to see people wearing Sanders hats and having Sanders flags in front of their houses flying high. 

    Shut the fuck up.

    If Cal said that you’d be calling him a racist.