Skip to content

The Official Browns at Steelers Game 6 Thread

The Browns Board
129 24 2.0k 1
  • KvoetheK Kvoethe wrote on last edited by
    #57

    Bring in Slim Shadeur!!

  • @tiamat63 said:

    What would replacing the OC do? 

    Maybe someone can come up with more than 4 different plays.

    tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by
    #58

    @kvoethe said:

    Maybe someone can come up with more than 4 different plays.

    So you want to expand the play book with a decimated OL and *checks notes*...  rookie QB?  

    Nice.  

  • @kvoethe said:

    Maybe someone can come up with more than 4 different plays.

    So you want to expand the play book with a decimated OL and *checks notes*...  rookie QB?  

    Nice.  

    KvoetheK Kvoethe wrote on last edited by
    #59

    @tiamat63 said:

    So you want to expand the play book with a decimated OL and *checks notes*...  rookie QB?  

    Nice.  

    Other teams manage...design a gameplay around their skillsets 

  • ClaretBrownC ClaretBrown wrote on last edited by
    #60

    Conklins off ?

  • @tiamat63 said:

    So you want to expand the play book with a decimated OL and *checks notes*...  rookie QB?  

    Nice.  

    Other teams manage...design a gameplay around their skillsets 

    tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by
    #61

    @kvoethe said:

    Other teams manage...

    No... they don't.     Please just flip over to watch the Ravens without Lamar,  then the Fins and Jags when they have to face any Dline in the top 15 in the NFL.

    All offenses struggling to consistently move the ball.   None of them with rookie QB's either.    Have some sense, widen your gaze.  

  • KvoetheK Kvoethe wrote on last edited by
    #62

    Hit em in the hands...sigh

  • @kvoethe said:

    Other teams manage...

    No... they don't.     Please just flip over to watch the Ravens without Lamar,  then the Fins and Jags when they have to face any Dline in the top 15 in the NFL.

    All offenses struggling to consistently move the ball.   None of them with rookie QB's either.    Have some sense, widen your gaze.  

    KvoetheK Kvoethe wrote on last edited by
    #63

    @tiamat63 said:

    No... they don't.     Please just flip over to watch the Ravens without Lamar,  then the Fins and Jags when they have to face any Dline in the top 15 in the NFL.

    All offenses struggling to consistently move the ball.   None of them with rookie QB's either.    Have some sense, widen your gaze.  

    Im not looking for superbowl..but ffs be competitive..

  • Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #64

    A Steelers defender launching himself at a Browns player's head?

    Color me shocked and/or awed. 

  • tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by
    #65

    Rookies...

  • Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #66

    I love when receivers run routes without ever looking for the ball. 

  • jrb12711J jrb12711 wrote on last edited by
    #67

    I’d love a Stefanski supporter to help me understand the play calling instead of just running the ball for a TD there. I know these clowns blow, but that was absolutely abysmal coaching decisions, for yet another week.

  • Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #68

    Well at least there are some interesting football to watch after this...

    Flacco and his Bengals go up against the Packers after this mercifully ends, then we get Detroit and Kansas City tonight. 

  • I’d love a Stefanski supporter to help me understand the play calling instead of just running the ball for a TD there. I know these clowns blow, but that was absolutely abysmal coaching decisions, for yet another week.

    tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by
    #69

    @jrb12711 said:

    I’d love a Stefanski supporter to help me understand the play calling instead of just running the ball for a TD there. I know these clowns blow, but that was absolutely abysmal coaching decisions, for yet another week.

    Not a "supporter", but just had a rush for no gain against a light box count using double power.  

    Should give an idea.

  • T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
    #70

    Nothing like leaving a newly acquired OLT in the game to pick up an injury when the fate is already decided.

  • Nothing like leaving a newly acquired OLT in the game to pick up an injury when the fate is already decided.

    nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by
    #71

    @texasag1969 said:

    Nothing like leaving a newly acquired OLT in the game to pick up an injury when the fate is already decided.

    I guess we can start talking about the draft now...  This team is cooked!

  • Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by
    #72

    Having a rookie QB making his second start, in pittspuke, against a stoolers team, coming off a bye week, throwing the ball 52 times is some DAMN BRILLIANT COACHING. 

    How can ANYONE defend this any longer? 

  • @texasag1969 said:

    Nothing like leaving a newly acquired OLT in the game to pick up an injury when the fate is already decided.

    I guess we can start talking about the draft now...  This team is cooked!

    Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by
    #73

    @nickers said:

    I guess we can start talking about the draft now...  This team is cooked!

    I’ve been talking draft for 2 weeks. This team was done after they beat GB

  • @texasag1969 said:

    Nothing like leaving a newly acquired OLT in the game to pick up an injury when the fate is already decided.

    I guess we can start talking about the draft now...  This team is cooked!

    FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by
    #74

    @nickers said:

    I guess we can start talking about the draft now...  This team is cooked!

    No more QBs that need step stools please....

  • @nickers said:

    I guess we can start talking about the draft now...  This team is cooked!

    I’ve been talking draft for 2 weeks. This team was done after they beat GB

    FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by
    #75

    @browns149 said:

    I’ve been talking draft for 2 weeks. This team was done after they beat GB

    Thank you!  Guys set your roosters back an hour or a week or 2 if you need to.

  • @nickers said:

    I guess we can start talking about the draft now...  This team is cooked!

    No more QBs that need step stools please....

    Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by
    #76

    @flugel said:

    No more QBs that need step stools please....

    Also, we need a personnel person who ACTUALLY KNOWS WHAT A GOOD QB LOOKS LIKE