Skip to content

Bill Callahan

The Browns Board
12 9 273 1
  • I'd like to bring him on as a consultant asap.  Like we had with Vrabel last year.

    image.thumb.png.8c84deab841ab4390c9aea8a0647b842.png

  • I'd like to bring him on as a consultant asap.  Like we had with Vrabel last year.

    image.thumb.png.8c84deab841ab4390c9aea8a0647b842.png

    @orion said:

    I'd like to bring him on as a consultant asap.  Like we had with Vrabel last year.

    image.thumb.png.8c84deab841ab4390c9aea8a0647b842.png

    Crazy not to and hope to retain him for 2026...

  • how was brian as oc in cincy ?  

  • sydS syd

    how was brian as oc in cincy ?  

    @syd said:

    how was brian as oc in cincy ?  

    Decent, Cincy is blessed with weapons though. 

    A coach still has to create schemes for the skill guys. He certainly did it while there.

  • @syd said:

    how was brian as oc in cincy ?  

    Decent, Cincy is blessed with weapons though. 

    A coach still has to create schemes for the skill guys. He certainly did it while there.

    @bob806 said:

    Decent, Cincy is blessed with weapons though. 

    A coach still has to create schemes for the skill guys. He certainly did it while there.

    and I believe his father was a HC before ? the raiders ?  see what i am getting at

  • sydS syd

    @bob806 said:

    Decent, Cincy is blessed with weapons though. 

    A coach still has to create schemes for the skill guys. He certainly did it while there.

    and I believe his father was a HC before ? the raiders ?  see what i am getting at

    @syd said:

    and I believe his father was a HC before ? the raiders ?  see what i am getting at

    Yup took them to the SB and lost to Jon Gruden and the bucs

  • What’s the story with Zak Zinter?  Coming out of Michigan I thought he was a steal. 

  • What’s the story with Zak Zinter?  Coming out of Michigan I thought he was a steal. 

    @alporcini said:

    What’s the story with Zak Zinter?  Coming out of Michigan I thought he was a steal. 

    Apparently, you thought wrong.  

  • What’s the story with Zak Zinter?  Coming out of Michigan I thought he was a steal. 

    @alporcini said:

    What’s the story with Zak Zinter?  Coming out of Michigan I thought he was a steal. 

    Me too!  Hold on a second though.  Maybe the much BIGGER bust here whom nobody wants to acknowledge is DT Michael Hall Jr.  The Browns drafted Hall Jr in round 2 of the very same draft that Zak Zinter was drafted in round 3.  Believe it or not, Zinter reported to training camp the very 1st day and roomed with Hall Jr.  He worked very hard to be medically cleared; so he made it happen.  However, the video shows what happened to him to illustrate the type of mental trauma embedded that may take more than just 1-2 seasons. I doubt a team captain on the OL of a National Champion is a whimp or a quitter.  You aren't wrong yet Al - this isn't over.  I included the video replay of his brutal injury below as well as a quick Google summary written above it:

    image.png.25d101f20f3816b50f8f1b2dda00d1b2.png

  • I've said that I'd love if they brought in Callahan as a consultant...but he would have to have a benign title, like, Offensive Consultant.  Even that would be quite a slap in the face to Mike Bloomgren.  Of course most of us don't care...but the organization has to take those things into consideration.