Wedge is Gone
-
No surprise about Wedge. Hate to see anyone lose their job but he had a longer run than most and it was clearly time for a change.
Beanpot
I agree. I thought he was done last year as i thought we had a better team. This year may not have been his fault, but change is needed..
3 guys I like..
Scott Ullger...3b coach Minnesota..Gardenhire is the 2nd best mgr in baseball IMO...so his top aide has to have something
Terry Pendleton..Braves hitting coach...played and coached for Bobby Cox...the best mgr in baseball. Anybody good enough for Bobby Cox is good enough for me.
Dave Duncan...not as high on him but he has been around and been top flight everywhere he goes.
3 guys I like..
Scott Ullger...3b coach Minnesota..Gardenhire is the 2nd best mgr in baseball IMO...so his top aide has to have something
Hey Peen, hope you had a safe trip north and you bring the fellas some luck on Sunday.
Now about Ullger, I confess to not knowing much about the guy other than understanding that fans of the Twins were thrilled when he was dismissed as their hitting coach. Fair or not, he's the guy in the bullseye when people talk about David Ortiz and his time in the Twin Cities. No telling how much Ortiz or his supplements had to do with that, but Ullger is the guy most often cited as a guy who should be moved far from instruction and into a coaches box..
I share your love for Gardenhire but is Ullger really his top aide? I always thought Liddle earned that title.
Beanpot
-
The clean looks very good. Unfortunately I am not able to grind a wedge and donknow anybody who is able to do it.
What will be the swingweight for the raw head without grinding?
-
The clean looks very good. Unfortunately I am not able to grind a wedge and donknow anybody who is able to do it.
What will be the swingweight for the raw head without grinding?
The clean looks very good. Unfortunately I am not able to grind a wedge and donknow anybody who is able to do it.
What will be the swingweight for the raw head without grinding?
C10.
Hell if I know, but putting the above words into Google shows that those exact words were written by "Luke Donald" and posted on a golf forum in May of this year. How they managed to show up here in a thread about Eric Wedge, you got me!
http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/lofiversion/...hp/t192232.html
Beanpot
-
Eric Wedge and his coaches have been fired today by the Cleveland Indians
He will manage the last 6 games
Eric Wedge and his coaches have been fired today by the Cleveland Indians
He will manage the last 6 games
Hey Sony How you doing friend..........hope all is well.........next fire the Owner
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login