Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. The Browns Board
  3. Zombo was right

Zombo was right

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved The Browns Board
46 Posts 28 Posters 5.4k Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • ATENEARS ATENEARSA Founder In Memoriam
    • 4k Posts
    • 139 Reputation
    ATENEARSA ATENEARS wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Ole Zippy took a lot of crap for predicting that Mangini would pull the plug on Quinn if he continued to suck. Zippy didn't endorse it, he said it would happen and received the typical "you're stupid and don't now football" comments.

    Even after Anderson shit the bed, tossing three INT's in the second half, Mangini made Zippy look well connected by pulling the plug on the boy wonder.

    Let's all support our starting QB, now.

    P Legacy FanL F 3 Replies Last reply
    Quote Reply
    • AustinDawg A
      • 26 Posts
      • 0 Reputation
      A AustinDawg wrote on last edited by
      #2

      F-that

      1 Reply Last reply
      Quote Reply
      • razor1414 razor1414R
        • 242 Posts
        • 0 Reputation
        razor1414R razor1414 wrote on last edited by
        #3

        Bq, Da, or my grandfather. Just show me damn winner on sunday!! GO BROWNS!!!!!!!!

        1 Reply Last reply
        Quote Reply
        • glenby73 glenby73G
          • 184 Posts
          • 0 Reputation
          glenby73G glenby73 wrote on last edited by
          #4

          Supported him last time.

          Supported Quinn.

          I'll support DA again.

          I'll support our new starter next year.

          ...... doesn't mean I won't b*tch about him though. 😛

          it puts the lotion on it's skin, or it's forced to watch the Browns
          1 Reply Last reply
          Quote Reply
          • ndneighbor N
            • 250 Posts
            • 0 Reputation
            N ndneighbor wrote on last edited by
            #5

            It remains to be seen who starts the second half.

            1 Reply Last reply
            Quote Reply
            • Bob806 Bob806B Conversation Starter Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
              • 5k Posts
              • 2k Reputation
              Bob806B Bob806 wrote on last edited by
              #6

              Doesn't matter who's right or wrong at this point, we just have to start resembling a pro football team sometime this season, and we need to WIN some home games.

              It's definitely about the Browns, not who's under center. I was hoping Quinn would look good, so we don't have to draft a QB. I am not optimistic about DA, but will be there cheering for the Browns anyhow.

              Karlis Missed
              1 Reply Last reply
              Quote Reply
              • ATENEARS ATENEARSA Founder In Memoriam
                • 4k Posts
                • 139 Reputation
                ATENEARSA ATENEARS wrote on last edited by
                #7

                @jadbf said:

                But IF Anderson looks bad this week we can all throw him under the bus too right?

                and call for us to get Quinn back? Or maybe call for Ratliff?

                Or do we have to wait two weeks of bad play by Anderson? or 3? or do you now say we have to support him for the rest of the season?

                I'm just guaging the depth of the hypocracy......

                I think the rule was that he gets another 27 games.

                1 Reply Last reply
                Quote Reply
                • ATENEARSA ATENEARS

                  Ole Zippy took a lot of crap for predicting that Mangini would pull the plug on Quinn if he continued to suck. Zippy didn't endorse it, he said it would happen and received the typical "you're stupid and don't now football" comments.

                  Even after Anderson shit the bed, tossing three INT's in the second half, Mangini made Zippy look well connected by pulling the plug on the boy wonder.

                  Let's all support our starting QB, now.

                  pl4tinum P
                  • 504 Posts
                  • 1 Reputation
                  P pl4tinum wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  @atenears said:

                  Let's all support our starting QB, now.

                  Sure, until he sucks ass, which we will promptly start to call for his head.

                  2009-10 Browns Prediction: 8-8
                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Quote Reply
                  • Greythan G
                    • 563 Posts
                    • 0 Reputation
                    G Greythan wrote on last edited by
                    #9

                    Stan asking us to support the starting QB?

                    That's rich.

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Quote Reply
                    • ATENEARSA ATENEARS

                      Ole Zippy took a lot of crap for predicting that Mangini would pull the plug on Quinn if he continued to suck. Zippy didn't endorse it, he said it would happen and received the typical "you're stupid and don't now football" comments.

                      Even after Anderson shit the bed, tossing three INT's in the second half, Mangini made Zippy look well connected by pulling the plug on the boy wonder.

                      Let's all support our starting QB, now.

                      Legacy Fan Legacy FanL
                      • 3k Posts
                      • 197 Reputation
                      Legacy FanL Legacy Fan wrote on last edited by
                      #10

                      @atenears said:

                      Let's all support our starting QB, now.

                      Why start now?

                      He doesn't get shit till he proves it on the field, remember?

                      Sure, luck means a lot in football. Not having a good quarterback is bad luck. -Don Shula
                      1 Reply Last reply
                      Quote Reply
                      • Chicopee John C
                        • 2k Posts
                        • 104 Reputation
                        C Chicopee John wrote on last edited by
                        #11

                        Mark the date!!!!

                        "God is great. Beer is good. People are crazy."
                        1 Reply Last reply
                        Quote Reply
                        • Lumbergh LumberghL
                          • 1k Posts
                          • 2 Reputation
                          LumberghL Lumbergh wrote on last edited by
                          #12

                          @inspecta said:

                          This is classic Skippy stirring the pot. Of course he knows he's coming off as a HUGELY hypocritical douche by asking all of us to support Anderson when he did nothing but rant and rave against Brady for 2 weeks.

                          It's always the butt f'ugly guys who are incredibly intimidated by Quinn's hunky looks.

                          inspecta, I just have one question for you...

                          HOW DOES MY ASS TASTE???

                          glenby73G hoortaH 2 Replies Last reply
                          Quote Reply
                          • LumberghL Lumbergh

                            @inspecta said:

                            This is classic Skippy stirring the pot. Of course he knows he's coming off as a HUGELY hypocritical douche by asking all of us to support Anderson when he did nothing but rant and rave against Brady for 2 weeks.

                            It's always the butt f'ugly guys who are incredibly intimidated by Quinn's hunky looks.

                            inspecta, I just have one question for you...

                            HOW DOES MY ASS TASTE???

                            glenby73 glenby73G
                            • 184 Posts
                            • 0 Reputation
                            glenby73G glenby73 wrote on last edited by glenby73
                            #13

                            @lumbergh said:

                            inspecta, I just have one question for you...

                            HOW DOES MY ASS TASTE???

                            A lot like DA's.... you know.

                            How do I know? osusev told me. 😆

                            edit - I only wish I could "thank" myself! I needed the laugh big time!

                            it puts the lotion on it's skin, or it's forced to watch the Browns
                            1 Reply Last reply
                            Quote Reply
                            • AZBrowns A
                              • 300 Posts
                              • 0 Reputation
                              A AZBrowns wrote on last edited by
                              #14

                              What QB are we supposed to be supporting? The Browns don't have one.

                              What a surprise though considering who started the thread.

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              Quote Reply
                              • ATENEARS ATENEARSA Founder In Memoriam
                                • 4k Posts
                                • 139 Reputation
                                ATENEARSA ATENEARS wrote on last edited by
                                #15

                                I'm really sorry if i came off not wanting to support Quinn ... but please, let's all support our starting QB from now on.

                                I Guarantee that Anderson will win this game.

                                V A ivoryplayerI hammertimeH 4 Replies Last reply
                                Quote Reply
                                • ATENEARSA ATENEARS

                                  I'm really sorry if i came off not wanting to support Quinn ... but please, let's all support our starting QB from now on.

                                  I Guarantee that Anderson will win this game.

                                  Vegasdogg V
                                  • 1k Posts
                                  • 2 Reputation
                                  V Vegasdogg wrote on last edited by
                                  #16

                                  @atenears said:

                                  I'm really sorry if i came off not wanting to support Quinn ... but please, let's all support our starting QB from now on.

                                  I Guarantee that Anderson will win this game.

                                  You must be smoking those big bowls of dope Bermeck refers to. This board will ride DA harder than ever for his mistakes. And whoever doesn't will make excuses.

                                  "I will not insult your intelligence by suggesting you really believe what you just said." William F Buckley
                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  Quote Reply
                                  • ATENEARSA ATENEARS

                                    I'm really sorry if i came off not wanting to support Quinn ... but please, let's all support our starting QB from now on.

                                    I Guarantee that Anderson will win this game.

                                    AZBrowns A
                                    • 300 Posts
                                    • 0 Reputation
                                    A AZBrowns wrote on last edited by
                                    #17

                                    @atenears said:

                                    I'm really sorry if i came off not wanting to support Quinn ... but please, let's all support our starting QB from now on.

                                    I Guarantee that Anderson will win this game.

                                    Just like you guaranteed a Browns victory over Baltimore, right? 🙂

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    Quote Reply
                                    • AZBrowns A
                                      • 300 Posts
                                      • 0 Reputation
                                      A AZBrowns wrote on last edited by
                                      #18

                                      @inspecta said:

                                      Only lumnuts would be excited at the prospect of watching a QB play who threw 3 picks in one half of football ONE HALF!!

                                      But man, we'll get to see some really pretty balls thrown downfield. Too bad most of them will be going to the opposing defenders.

                                      But alas, as I've stated on many occasions, meaningless things like wins don't mean much to lumnuts. He's happy as shit his boy is back in the starting role. That's all that matters in his universe. The outcome of the game or his performance means very little to him.

                                      The only person truly happy today is the charlatan fan....

                                      Expect to see him here a lot more if Anderson does well (which, for the record, I hope he does and I am rooting for him to have the game of his life Sunday), because Oregon State has lost two straight games at home and their QB's are awful up there in Corvallis.

                                      Hopefully they crush ASU this weekend though

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      Quote Reply
                                      • ATENEARSA ATENEARS

                                        I'm really sorry if i came off not wanting to support Quinn ... but please, let's all support our starting QB from now on.

                                        I Guarantee that Anderson will win this game.

                                        ivoryplayer ivoryplayerI
                                        • 18 Posts
                                        • 0 Reputation
                                        ivoryplayerI ivoryplayer wrote on last edited by
                                        #19

                                        @atenears said:

                                        I'm really sorry if i came off not wanting to support Quinn ... but please, let's all support our starting QB from now on.

                                        I Guarantee that Anderson will win this game.

                                        How the hell can you guarantee a win? Did you watch last weeks game? Did you see the 3 picks DA gave away?

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        Quote Reply
                                        • WPB Dawg Fan W
                                          • 1k Posts
                                          • 0 Reputation
                                          W WPB Dawg Fan wrote on last edited by
                                          #20

                                          Zombo said:

                                          Please Skippy, I am embarrassed by all this attention.

                                          Brady Quinn deserves the real credit.

                                          So here is my next "observation":

                                          Three weeks from now we will be 3-3, with three straight wins including our two longest, most bitter rivals.

                                          3-3 fresh off a win over the Steelers.

                                          Mark it down.

                                          Zombo

                                          --Go get 'em Horseballs!

                                          The surprising part will be DA is 1-0, and BQ will be 2-0 after his week off to reset.

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          Quote Reply

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          Theme
                                          • System
                                          • Light
                                          • Dark
                                          The Browns Board Terms Privacy

                                          The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Forums
                                          • Recent
                                          • Popular
                                          • Users
                                          • Donate