Skip to content

Zombo was right

The Browns Board
46 28 5.4k
  • It remains to be seen who starts the second half.

  • Doesn't matter who's right or wrong at this point, we just have to start resembling a pro football team sometime this season, and we need to WIN some home games.

    It's definitely about the Browns, not who's under center. I was hoping Quinn would look good, so we don't have to draft a QB. I am not optimistic about DA, but will be there cheering for the Browns anyhow.

  • @jadbf said:

    But IF Anderson looks bad this week we can all throw him under the bus too right?

    and call for us to get Quinn back? Or maybe call for Ratliff?

    Or do we have to wait two weeks of bad play by Anderson? or 3? or do you now say we have to support him for the rest of the season?

    I'm just guaging the depth of the hypocracy......

    I think the rule was that he gets another 27 games.

  • Ole Zippy took a lot of crap for predicting that Mangini would pull the plug on Quinn if he continued to suck. Zippy didn't endorse it, he said it would happen and received the typical "you're stupid and don't now football" comments.

    Even after Anderson shit the bed, tossing three INT's in the second half, Mangini made Zippy look well connected by pulling the plug on the boy wonder.

    Let's all support our starting QB, now.

    @atenears said:

    Let's all support our starting QB, now.

    Sure, until he sucks ass, which we will promptly start to call for his head.

  • Stan asking us to support the starting QB?

    That's rich.

  • Ole Zippy took a lot of crap for predicting that Mangini would pull the plug on Quinn if he continued to suck. Zippy didn't endorse it, he said it would happen and received the typical "you're stupid and don't now football" comments.

    Even after Anderson shit the bed, tossing three INT's in the second half, Mangini made Zippy look well connected by pulling the plug on the boy wonder.

    Let's all support our starting QB, now.

    @atenears said:

    Let's all support our starting QB, now.

    Why start now?

    He doesn't get shit till he proves it on the field, remember?

  • Mark the date!!!!

  • @inspecta said:

    This is classic Skippy stirring the pot. Of course he knows he's coming off as a HUGELY hypocritical douche by asking all of us to support Anderson when he did nothing but rant and rave against Brady for 2 weeks.

    It's always the butt f'ugly guys who are incredibly intimidated by Quinn's hunky looks.

    inspecta, I just have one question for you...

    HOW DOES MY ASS TASTE???

  • @inspecta said:

    This is classic Skippy stirring the pot. Of course he knows he's coming off as a HUGELY hypocritical douche by asking all of us to support Anderson when he did nothing but rant and rave against Brady for 2 weeks.

    It's always the butt f'ugly guys who are incredibly intimidated by Quinn's hunky looks.

    inspecta, I just have one question for you...

    HOW DOES MY ASS TASTE???

    @lumbergh said:

    inspecta, I just have one question for you...

    HOW DOES MY ASS TASTE???

    A lot like DA's.... you know.

    How do I know? osusev told me. 😆

    edit - I only wish I could "thank" myself! I needed the laugh big time!

  • What QB are we supposed to be supporting? The Browns don't have one.

    What a surprise though considering who started the thread.

  • I'm really sorry if i came off not wanting to support Quinn ... but please, let's all support our starting QB from now on.

    I Guarantee that Anderson will win this game.

  • I'm really sorry if i came off not wanting to support Quinn ... but please, let's all support our starting QB from now on.

    I Guarantee that Anderson will win this game.

    @atenears said:

    I'm really sorry if i came off not wanting to support Quinn ... but please, let's all support our starting QB from now on.

    I Guarantee that Anderson will win this game.

    You must be smoking those big bowls of dope Bermeck refers to. This board will ride DA harder than ever for his mistakes. And whoever doesn't will make excuses.

  • I'm really sorry if i came off not wanting to support Quinn ... but please, let's all support our starting QB from now on.

    I Guarantee that Anderson will win this game.

    @atenears said:

    I'm really sorry if i came off not wanting to support Quinn ... but please, let's all support our starting QB from now on.

    I Guarantee that Anderson will win this game.

    Just like you guaranteed a Browns victory over Baltimore, right? 🙂

  • @inspecta said:

    Only lumnuts would be excited at the prospect of watching a QB play who threw 3 picks in one half of football ONE HALF!!

    But man, we'll get to see some really pretty balls thrown downfield. Too bad most of them will be going to the opposing defenders.

    But alas, as I've stated on many occasions, meaningless things like wins don't mean much to lumnuts. He's happy as shit his boy is back in the starting role. That's all that matters in his universe. The outcome of the game or his performance means very little to him.

    The only person truly happy today is the charlatan fan....

    Expect to see him here a lot more if Anderson does well (which, for the record, I hope he does and I am rooting for him to have the game of his life Sunday), because Oregon State has lost two straight games at home and their QB's are awful up there in Corvallis.

    Hopefully they crush ASU this weekend though

  • I'm really sorry if i came off not wanting to support Quinn ... but please, let's all support our starting QB from now on.

    I Guarantee that Anderson will win this game.

    @atenears said:

    I'm really sorry if i came off not wanting to support Quinn ... but please, let's all support our starting QB from now on.

    I Guarantee that Anderson will win this game.

    How the hell can you guarantee a win? Did you watch last weeks game? Did you see the 3 picks DA gave away?

  • Zombo said:

    Please Skippy, I am embarrassed by all this attention.

    Brady Quinn deserves the real credit.

    So here is my next "observation":

    Three weeks from now we will be 3-3, with three straight wins including our two longest, most bitter rivals.

    3-3 fresh off a win over the Steelers.

    Mark it down.

    Zombo

    --Go get 'em Horseballs!

    The surprising part will be DA is 1-0, and BQ will be 2-0 after his week off to reset.

  • Zombo said:

    Please Skippy, I am embarrassed by all this attention.

    No, no, you deserve the credit. Most of us were so wrapped up in supporting our starting QB through thick-n-thin that we never wavered to the thought of him being replaced, and especially so soon. But you obviously thought it out and considered Mangini's view. The rest of us kept "inching" along in our blind support ...

  • Zombo said:

    Please Skippy, I am embarrassed by all this attention.

    Brady Quinn deserves the real credit.

    So here is my next "observation":

    Three weeks from now we will be 3-3, with three straight wins including our two longest, most bitter rivals.

    3-3 fresh off a win over the Steelers.

    Mark it down.

    Zombo

    --Go get 'em Horseballs!

    I know the state of Oregon has some outstanding weed, but I thought you lived in another region......?

  • Bump.

    HB

  • Bump.

    HB

    @horse-balls said:

    Bump.

    HB

    You know it is a good week around here when we finally have the right QB starting and ole Horse Balls makes an appearance.