Zombo was right
-
I am a bait-taker, sure, but in this case I'm pretty sure Zombo is a "a win where we suck is still total awesomeness...who cares if we have no future!!!" type of dude. If he wasn't, he wouldn't waste THIS MUCH time defending DA. Unless he's mentally ill.
The other explanation is entertainment. You know, manipulation? (Stan: "Z, watch this." chuckle chuckle)
-
Zombo said:
Yep, we are 1-0-1 in the Mangini-Anderson era, so no regrets so far.But I guess everyone wants pretty stats if we are going to go ahead and beat Pittsburgh.
Zombo
Like the game yesterday was a win on paper? Sorry. The NFL disagrees, and they are all that counts when we get seeded for the playoffs this year!
12-4 is still realistically in reach.
-
This place has a lot of conspiracy theories.
Don't let them rain on your parade Zippy, you nailed this prediction.
-
Zombo said:
I'm counting Cincy as a tie.Graham Cracker missed.
Zombo
Ah okay, I guess you think you having no clue about football means your count is right?..
Awsome...
Thanks for clearing that up.
-
The forum I came from almost all had Quinn blinders on, glad to see that this place was a little more well connected.
-
The forum I came from almost all had Quinn blinders on, glad to see that this place was a little more well connected.
The forum I came from almost all had Quinn blinders on, glad to see that this place was a little more well connected.
where was that?
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login