Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. The Browns Board
  3. BIGGER BUST ?????????????

BIGGER BUST ?????????????

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved The Browns Board
24 Posts 17 Posters 2.6k Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • bermeck08 B
    • 130 Posts
    • 21 Reputation
    B bermeck08 wrote on last edited by
    #1

    my vote is QUINN ... I drove the SS COUCH to the bottom of the lake ... Now its the QUINN lovers turn ...cya at the bottom !

    Bermeck (ahhhh, another rich athlete gets the boot, and lots of checks to get mailed to thier address....freakin sad)

    Poll results from the old forum

    Who is a bigger bust?

    • Tim Couch: 23 votes
    • Brady Quinn: 19 votes
    C 1 Reply Last reply
    Quote Reply
    • bermeck08 B
      • 130 Posts
      • 21 Reputation
      B bermeck08 wrote on last edited by
      #2

      supposed to be a poll question....oh well..... still, whos the bigger bust COUCH or QUINN ????????????????????????????/

      I say QUINN

      1 Reply Last reply
      Quote Reply
      • BrownIndian BrownIndianB
        • 2k Posts
        • 39 Reputation
        BrownIndianB BrownIndian wrote on last edited by
        #3

        Pamela Anderson.

        ClevelandFanForLifeC 1 Reply Last reply
        Quote Reply
        • ClevelandFanForLife ClevelandFanForLifeC One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
          • 2k Posts
          • 100 Reputation
          ClevelandFanForLifeC ClevelandFanForLife wrote on last edited by
          #4

          better question: who has a bigger bust? couch's wife (a former playmate of the year) or quinn's girlfriend? couch's definitely.

          once a fan, always a fan. married to a steeler fan. aaaaaaaaah! --andy
          1 Reply Last reply
          Quote Reply
          • BrownIndianB BrownIndian

            Pamela Anderson.

            ClevelandFanForLife ClevelandFanForLifeC One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
            • 2k Posts
            • 100 Reputation
            ClevelandFanForLifeC ClevelandFanForLife wrote on last edited by
            #5

            @brownindian said:

            Pamela Anderson.

            oh my god, this was going to be my original post before i rememberd who couch married. wow great minds think alike.

            once a fan, always a fan. married to a steeler fan. aaaaaaaaah! --andy
            1 Reply Last reply
            Quote Reply
            • bermeck08 B
              • 130 Posts
              • 21 Reputation
              B bermeck08 wrote on last edited by
              #6

              Zombo said:

              Couch beat the Steelers three times. Quinn hasn't won three games yet. But not fair to close the book on him.

              Zombo

              --just glad he's not our starter anymore.

              COUCH also ruined (cincys) Paul Brown Staduims' grand opening... I have always been greatful for that.

              Bermeck (you can never have enough QB discussion...as much as I hate it....the QB is, after all, the leader of the team)

              C 1 Reply Last reply
              Quote Reply
              • B bermeck08

                my vote is QUINN ... I drove the SS COUCH to the bottom of the lake ... Now its the QUINN lovers turn ...cya at the bottom !

                Bermeck (ahhhh, another rich athlete gets the boot, and lots of checks to get mailed to thier address....freakin sad)

                Poll results from the old forum

                Who is a bigger bust?

                • Tim Couch: 23 votes
                • Brady Quinn: 19 votes
                Chicopee John C
                • 2k Posts
                • 104 Reputation
                C Chicopee John wrote on last edited by
                #7

                @bermeck08 said:

                my vote is QUINN ... I drove the SS COUCH to the bottom of the lake ... Now its the QUINN lovers turn ...cya at the bottom !

                Bermeck (ahhhh, another rich athlete gets the boot, and lots of checks to get mailed to thier address....freakin sad)

                What a poll.

                My answer is.............................drum beat.............................."We have to wait and see".

                Even as a backup somewhere - if not a starter - Quinn might prove to be a competent QB.

                It is also a bit unfair because Couch got hurt.

                This being said, I cannot imagine a bigger bust for a brand new team than Couch was for the Browns - if only because they drafted HIM, rather taking the Ditka trade. Given the quality of that draft, however, I am not sure that it mattered either way.

                "God is great. Beer is good. People are crazy."
                1 Reply Last reply
                Quote Reply
                • bermeck08 B
                  • 130 Posts
                  • 21 Reputation
                  B bermeck08 wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  This is so funny ---- Couch is still going to get voted bigger bust ... when everyone gets done smoking big bowls of dope ---come back and vote again. Unbelievable ....Couch had ZERO players....NONE.

                  QUINN, by far ...is the biggest bust I have seen in my life.

                  There's no use explaining it ....Couch was hated that much.

                  Bermeck (man, put down the pipe)

                  . 1 Reply Last reply
                  Quote Reply
                  • Vegasdogg V
                    • 1k Posts
                    • 2 Reputation
                    V Vegasdogg wrote on last edited by
                    #9

                    Our biggest busts have all been coaching staffs and whoever drafts our players. Who hired these guys? Must have been some great interviews.

                    "I will not insult your intelligence by suggesting you really believe what you just said." William F Buckley
                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Quote Reply
                    • ATENEARS ATENEARSA Founder In Memoriam
                      • 4k Posts
                      • 139 Reputation
                      ATENEARSA ATENEARS wrote on last edited by
                      #10

                      I hated Couch, hated everything about that pick ... I voted for Brady Quinn in this poll.

                      I'm ready for the new era to behin and for Anderson to save some coaching and front office jobs around here (again).

                      V 1 Reply Last reply
                      Quote Reply
                      • hx214 hx214H One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                        • 1k Posts
                        • 474 Reputation
                        hx214H hx214 wrote on last edited by
                        #11

                        I'd actually like to see Quinn play first before I vote.

                        ATENEARSA 1 Reply Last reply
                        Quote Reply
                        • ATENEARSA ATENEARS

                          I hated Couch, hated everything about that pick ... I voted for Brady Quinn in this poll.

                          I'm ready for the new era to behin and for Anderson to save some coaching and front office jobs around here (again).

                          Vegasdogg V
                          • 1k Posts
                          • 2 Reputation
                          V Vegasdogg wrote on last edited by
                          #12

                          @atenears said:

                          I hated Couch, hated everything about that pick ... I voted for Brady Quinn in this poll.

                          I'm ready for the new era to behin and for Anderson to save some coaching and front office jobs around here (again).

                          Uh dude, the last regime got fired. You know that, right? Mangini may have saved his ass this season - maybe - but he still has no QB to develop.

                          "I will not insult your intelligence by suggesting you really believe what you just said." William F Buckley
                          1 Reply Last reply
                          Quote Reply
                          • brownsfan72116 B
                            • 39 Posts
                            • 0 Reputation
                            B brownsfan72116 wrote on last edited by
                            #13

                            How can you even answer this poll honestly.... I mean right now Couch was a bigger bust because he had more games for us to decide that, he was a true bust...didnt make it anywhere in the NFL, Quinn has barely played and we do not know his future on other squads after he leaves Cleveland. Quinn might end up being a bigger bust and if he drops out of the league in a few years than I would have to vote Quinn. But right now, you have to say Couch because he actually had time to prove himself on this team and many others.

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            Quote Reply
                            • hx214H hx214

                              I'd actually like to see Quinn play first before I vote.

                              ATENEARS ATENEARSA Founder In Memoriam
                              • 4k Posts
                              • 139 Reputation
                              ATENEARSA ATENEARS wrote on last edited by
                              #14

                              @hx214 said:

                              I'd actually like to see Quinn play first before I vote.

                              I was hoping to actually just see him throw a completition for a first down beyond the markers, but I voted anyhow.

                              ? 1 Reply Last reply
                              Quote Reply
                              • ATENEARSA ATENEARS

                                @hx214 said:

                                I'd actually like to see Quinn play first before I vote.

                                I was hoping to actually just see him throw a completition for a first down beyond the markers, but I voted anyhow.

                                Masters ?
                                • Posts
                                • 0 Reputation
                                ? Masters wrote on last edited by
                                #15

                                @atenears said:

                                I was hoping to actually just see him throw a completition for a first down beyond the markers, but I voted anyhow.

                                So you didn't watch the first two games this season? Because he has done it in both of those games.

                                p.s. I get you were trying to be funny.

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                Quote Reply
                                • AZBrowns A
                                  • 300 Posts
                                  • 0 Reputation
                                  A AZBrowns wrote on last edited by
                                  #16

                                  Couch led a poor Browns team to the playoffs, played with some of the worst offensive lines known to man and was able to lead a few fourth quarter comebacks in his time.

                                  Quinn has a few years to overcome that, but I doubt that happens.

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  Quote Reply
                                  • WPB Dawg Fan W
                                    • 1k Posts
                                    • 0 Reputation
                                    W WPB Dawg Fan wrote on last edited by
                                    #17

                                    Derek Anderson's wife got a little help in an effort to keep up with her husband's amazing level of BUST!!!

                                    huge_boobs.jpg

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    Quote Reply
                                    • ATENEARS ATENEARSA Founder In Memoriam
                                      • 4k Posts
                                      • 139 Reputation
                                      ATENEARSA ATENEARS wrote on last edited by
                                      #18

                                      Who is a bigger bust?

                                      Tim Couch [ 11 ] [50.00%]

                                      Brady Quinn [ 11 ] [50.00%]

                                      Total Votes: 22

                                      OOhhhh ... this is a real barn-burner!

                                      GO-BRADY-GO!!! (and to think I've been accused of not supporting him)

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      Quote Reply
                                      • pl4tinum P
                                        • 504 Posts
                                        • 1 Reputation
                                        P pl4tinum wrote on last edited by
                                        #19

                                        Worthless thread.

                                        Come again in a year from now.

                                        2009-10 Browns Prediction: 8-8
                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        Quote Reply
                                        • B bermeck08

                                          This is so funny ---- Couch is still going to get voted bigger bust ... when everyone gets done smoking big bowls of dope ---come back and vote again. Unbelievable ....Couch had ZERO players....NONE.

                                          QUINN, by far ...is the biggest bust I have seen in my life.

                                          There's no use explaining it ....Couch was hated that much.

                                          Bermeck (man, put down the pipe)

                                          .mz .
                                          • 120 Posts
                                          • 0 Reputation
                                          . .mz wrote on last edited by
                                          #20

                                          @bermeck08 said:

                                          This is so funny ---- Couch is still going to get voted bigger bust ... when everyone gets done smoking big bowls of dope ---come back and vote again.

                                          Why put up a poll and then get upset when we don't vote in the manner you wish us to vote in. It's pretty ridiculous.

                                          Why not just start a thread that says "Quinn Sucks."

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          Quote Reply

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          Theme
                                          • System
                                          • Light
                                          • Dark
                                          The Browns Board Terms Privacy

                                          The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Forums
                                          • Recent
                                          • Popular
                                          • Users
                                          • Donate