BIGGER BUST ?????????????
-
Pamela Anderson.
Pamela Anderson.
oh my god, this was going to be my original post before i rememberd who couch married. wow great minds think alike.
-
Zombo said:
Couch beat the Steelers three times. Quinn hasn't won three games yet. But not fair to close the book on him.Zombo
--just glad he's not our starter anymore.
COUCH also ruined (cincys) Paul Brown Staduims' grand opening... I have always been greatful for that.
Bermeck (you can never have enough QB discussion...as much as I hate it....the QB is, after all, the leader of the team)
-
my vote is QUINN ... I drove the SS COUCH to the bottom of the lake ... Now its the QUINN lovers turn ...cya at the bottom !
Bermeck (ahhhh, another rich athlete gets the boot, and lots of checks to get mailed to thier address....freakin sad)
Poll results from the old forum
Who is a bigger bust?
- Tim Couch: 23 votes
- Brady Quinn: 19 votes
my vote is QUINN ... I drove the SS COUCH to the bottom of the lake ... Now its the QUINN lovers turn ...cya at the bottom !
Bermeck (ahhhh, another rich athlete gets the boot, and lots of checks to get mailed to thier address....freakin sad)
What a poll.
My answer is.............................drum beat.............................."We have to wait and see".
Even as a backup somewhere - if not a starter - Quinn might prove to be a competent QB.
It is also a bit unfair because Couch got hurt.
This being said, I cannot imagine a bigger bust for a brand new team than Couch was for the Browns - if only because they drafted HIM, rather taking the Ditka trade. Given the quality of that draft, however, I am not sure that it mattered either way.
-
This is so funny ---- Couch is still going to get voted bigger bust ... when everyone gets done smoking big bowls of dope ---come back and vote again. Unbelievable ....Couch had ZERO players....NONE.
QUINN, by far ...is the biggest bust I have seen in my life.
There's no use explaining it ....Couch was hated that much.
Bermeck (man, put down the pipe)
-
Our biggest busts have all been coaching staffs and whoever drafts our players. Who hired these guys? Must have been some great interviews.
-
I hated Couch, hated everything about that pick ... I voted for Brady Quinn in this poll.
I'm ready for the new era to behin and for Anderson to save some coaching and front office jobs around here (again).
-
I hated Couch, hated everything about that pick ... I voted for Brady Quinn in this poll.
I'm ready for the new era to behin and for Anderson to save some coaching and front office jobs around here (again).
I hated Couch, hated everything about that pick ... I voted for Brady Quinn in this poll.
I'm ready for the new era to behin and for Anderson to save some coaching and front office jobs around here (again).
Uh dude, the last regime got fired. You know that, right? Mangini may have saved his ass this season - maybe - but he still has no QB to develop.
-
How can you even answer this poll honestly.... I mean right now Couch was a bigger bust because he had more games for us to decide that, he was a true bust...didnt make it anywhere in the NFL, Quinn has barely played and we do not know his future on other squads after he leaves Cleveland. Quinn might end up being a bigger bust and if he drops out of the league in a few years than I would have to vote Quinn. But right now, you have to say Couch because he actually had time to prove himself on this team and many others.
-
-
-
Couch led a poor Browns team to the playoffs, played with some of the worst offensive lines known to man and was able to lead a few fourth quarter comebacks in his time.
Quinn has a few years to overcome that, but I doubt that happens.
-
Derek Anderson's wife got a little help in an effort to keep up with her husband's amazing level of BUST!!!

-
Who is a bigger bust?
Tim Couch [ 11 ] [50.00%]
Brady Quinn [ 11 ] [50.00%]
Total Votes: 22
OOhhhh ... this is a real barn-burner!
GO-BRADY-GO!!! (and to think I've been accused of not supporting him)
-
Worthless thread.
Come again in a year from now.
-
This is so funny ---- Couch is still going to get voted bigger bust ... when everyone gets done smoking big bowls of dope ---come back and vote again. Unbelievable ....Couch had ZERO players....NONE.
QUINN, by far ...is the biggest bust I have seen in my life.
There's no use explaining it ....Couch was hated that much.
Bermeck (man, put down the pipe)
This is so funny ---- Couch is still going to get voted bigger bust ... when everyone gets done smoking big bowls of dope ---come back and vote again.
Why put up a poll and then get upset when we don't vote in the manner you wish us to vote in. It's pretty ridiculous.
Why not just start a thread that says "Quinn Sucks."
-
Zombo said:
Couch beat the Steelers three times. Quinn hasn't won three games yet. But not fair to close the book on him.Zombo
--just glad he's not our starter anymore.
COUCH also ruined (cincys) Paul Brown Staduims' grand opening... I have always been greatful for that.
Bermeck (you can never have enough QB discussion...as much as I hate it....the QB is, after all, the leader of the team)
COUCH also ruined (cincys) Paul Brown Staduims' grand opening... I have always been greatful for that.
Bermeck (you can never have enough QB discussion...as much as I hate it....the QB is, after all, the leader of the team)
Was that the game that he didn't cry after . . . I sometimes get confused.
-
It's Quinn. Couch came into an expansion team as a rookie and DESTROYED his arm trying not to get pulled by Butch for Holcombe. Not to mention got sacked like, 72 times or something because that line was terrible. Quinn sat for 3 years and still stunk up the joint. Case closed. However, I'm not mad at Quinn. He didn't trade away draft picks and drat himself. Savage was a tool.
-
WIN WITH QUINN
-
to soon to say on Quinn, he has but a handful of starts to soon to tell, not saying he is the greatest or anything close to it , but too soon to say he is a bust, he could be. who knows!
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login