YES PLEASE
-
Looks like it's a done deal Bob.
Fantastic!
Damn I could write a novel ( many of us could) about his time here since 2016.
I suspect it was two things: his desire to get back into baseball, and I think he was pushed aside at this year's draft by AB.
His contract expires in 2026, so they might have to pay him for not working ( something the Browns seem to excell at lol).
I think he is/was the #1 problem in the FO. "Chief Strategy Officer" who's only successful strategy was tanking ( twice).
He ruined an up & coming team.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login