Skip to content

If TBB disappears

The Browns Board
80 20 2.2k 1
  • @mld-woody said:

    You do have a massive thread. A monolith / shrine to all things crazy ass conspiracy theory. I'm sure the board program doesn't expect to handle threads with that much content. 

    Sweet, sweet content 

    But you and your socialist kunts read it all!

    MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
    #40

    @diehardbrownsfan1 said:

    But you and your socialist kunts read it all!

    I find it very entertaining 

  • T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
    #41

    I don't think cal would ever let the TTB disappear unless Baker is traded.?

  • Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #42

    @calfoxwc said:

    not even then, because there would still be Josh Allen to brag about. You know, he was my #1 overall draft pick in my stupid mock draft.  I would never have drafted Baker over Josh Allen.

    Congratulations on Josh Allen becoming a very good QB. The big white QB with the cannon arm from some hick part of the country - literally your wet dream for a QB prospect - actually turned out to be good.

    I guess if I posted the amount of absolute nonsense on here for years, truly idiotic takes on virtually every topic ever posted on here I'd constantly bring up the one time I actually was right about something too. I sincerely hope it warms your heart and - more importantly - soothes that enormous inferiority complex you have.

    I'm sure we won't hear for years about your love affair for Drew Allar, though.  

  • @calfoxwc said:

    not even then, because there would still be Josh Allen to brag about. You know, he was my #1 overall draft pick in my stupid mock draft.  I would never have drafted Baker over Josh Allen.

    Congratulations on Josh Allen becoming a very good QB. The big white QB with the cannon arm from some hick part of the country - literally your wet dream for a QB prospect - actually turned out to be good.

    I guess if I posted the amount of absolute nonsense on here for years, truly idiotic takes on virtually every topic ever posted on here I'd constantly bring up the one time I actually was right about something too. I sincerely hope it warms your heart and - more importantly - soothes that enormous inferiority complex you have.

    I'm sure we won't hear for years about your love affair for Drew Allar, though.  

    FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by
    #43

    @dutch-oven said:

    Congratulations on Josh Allen becoming a very good QB. The big white QB with the cannon arm from some hick part of the country - literally your wet dream for a QB prospect - actually turned out to be good.

    I guess if I posted the amount of absolute nonsense on here for years, truly idiotic takes on virtually every topic ever posted on here I'd constantly bring up the one time I actually was right about something too. I sincerely hope it warms your heart and - more importantly - soothes that enormous inferiority complex you have.

    I'm sure we won't hear for years about your love affair for Drew Allar, though.  

    BINGO!  Yeah, it's fun to bust his balls when I say I don't remember Cal rooting for Baker when he played for the Browns. The reason why I say that can be found in your comment I bolded above. Cal was so pissed/sad the Browns chose Baker over his heart throb (Josh Allen) that it was actually a conflict of interest for him to root for the 1 QB the Browns preferred over his QB.  Cal, didn't really become a Baker Mayfield fan until the day the Browns released him.   I'm surprised he willingly holds all his football knowledge hostage to the Yahoo Auto-Draft every year... 

  • I don't think cal would ever let the TTB disappear unless Baker is traded.?

    C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
    #44

    @calfoxwc said:

    @texasag1969 said:

    I don't think cal would ever let the TTB disappear unless Baker is traded.?

    not even then, because there would still be Josh Allen to brag about. You know, he was my #1 overall draft pick in my stupid mock draft.  I would never have drafted Baker over Josh Allen.

  • @dutch-oven said:

    The original owner of this board apparently referred to cal as "Tattle Cal" and thought he was pretty much a whiny crybaby. 

    Stan was a pretty good judge of character, apparently. 

    Whenever I lurk over there - I see such warm headings from Cal like these below on a forum dominated by 1 poli party.  And what a great Christian Cal is portraying below as we see in the last subject heading by him below.  He's not judging others is he? ? Notice all the name calling in the headings?  Back when Atenears (Stan) was here he let people respond in kind; so Cal threw tantrums and tattled almost every other week according Stan.  When the poli forum is almost exclusively members of 1 party and Woody is the 1 swimming against the current from the other party - it's okay to bust his balls right?  If it wasn't for him in that forum - there wouldn't be anyone left to try to straighten out.  When we did the same thing to Cal in a thread on the football board we got accused of unleashing Jihad at Poor Cal.  We do the same thing to Woody in the College football forum because he's a Michigan fan - but I didn't see anyone worrying about his feelings. Maybe he just doesn't tattle like Cal has always needed to.

    image.png.668eea9e47687907107d26986b228f6e.png

    image.png.978a32e3f86880e0117213ee823ca597.png

    image.png.14ce716ca70bc752852b340a75656bf6.png

    image.png.17f13fe24552d92b3a3cba34df1a8aa3.png

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by
    #45

    @flugel said:

    Whenever I lurk over there - I see such warm headings from Cal like these below on a forum dominated by 1 poli party.  And what a great Christian Cal is portraying below as we see in the last subject heading by him below.  He's not judging others is he? ? Notice all the name calling in the headings?  Back when Atenears (Stan) was here he let people respond in kind; so Cal threw tantrums and tattled almost every other week according Stan.  When the poli forum is almost exclusively members of 1 party and Woody is the 1 swimming against the current from the other party - it's okay to bust his balls right?  If it wasn't for him in that forum - there wouldn't be anyone left to try to straighten out.  When we did the same thing to Cal in a thread on the football board we got accused of unleashing Jihad at Poor Cal.  We do the same thing to Woody in the College football forum because he's a Michigan fan - but I didn't see anyone worrying about his feelings. Maybe he just doesn't tattle like Cal has always needed to.

    image.png.668eea9e47687907107d26986b228f6e.png

    image.png.978a32e3f86880e0117213ee823ca597.png

    image.png.14ce716ca70bc752852b340a75656bf6.png

    image.png.17f13fe24552d92b3a3cba34df1a8aa3.png

    Yep, if you folks are wondering why I don't post much here anymore...  The above has it in a nutshell. You have a guy who in all likelihood is in need of mental counselling trashing the place with his now over 60,000+ posts. He might just kill himself if this board ever went away, losing his unmoderated megaphone soapbox. Thanks for nothing posting stuff that no one else is bothering to read. Takes after his name calling Orange Blob. He wouldn't last a week on most other forums posting this kind of shit, and ad hominum attacks. He'd definitely get reported and blocked on YouTube in short order. 

    For my mental sanity, I've learned it's better for me to just walk away (almost exclusively) from the right wing garbage he spews over on the poli forum- that's increasingly managed to pollute the Browns Forum. Angry old man yelling for kids to stay off of his lawn. Well, congratulations Cal- you've succeeded. . ???

  • MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
    #46

    The infatuation with Allen is definitely more than just football 

  • C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
    #47

    go read the hater thread then. lol

  • @flugel said:

    Whenever I lurk over there - I see such warm headings from Cal like these below on a forum dominated by 1 poli party.  And what a great Christian Cal is portraying below as we see in the last subject heading by him below.  He's not judging others is he? ? Notice all the name calling in the headings?  Back when Atenears (Stan) was here he let people respond in kind; so Cal threw tantrums and tattled almost every other week according Stan.  When the poli forum is almost exclusively members of 1 party and Woody is the 1 swimming against the current from the other party - it's okay to bust his balls right?  If it wasn't for him in that forum - there wouldn't be anyone left to try to straighten out.  When we did the same thing to Cal in a thread on the football board we got accused of unleashing Jihad at Poor Cal.  We do the same thing to Woody in the College football forum because he's a Michigan fan - but I didn't see anyone worrying about his feelings. Maybe he just doesn't tattle like Cal has always needed to.

    image.png.668eea9e47687907107d26986b228f6e.png

    image.png.978a32e3f86880e0117213ee823ca597.png

    image.png.14ce716ca70bc752852b340a75656bf6.png

    image.png.17f13fe24552d92b3a3cba34df1a8aa3.png

    Yep, if you folks are wondering why I don't post much here anymore...  The above has it in a nutshell. You have a guy who in all likelihood is in need of mental counselling trashing the place with his now over 60,000+ posts. He might just kill himself if this board ever went away, losing his unmoderated megaphone soapbox. Thanks for nothing posting stuff that no one else is bothering to read. Takes after his name calling Orange Blob. He wouldn't last a week on most other forums posting this kind of shit, and ad hominum attacks. He'd definitely get reported and blocked on YouTube in short order. 

    For my mental sanity, I've learned it's better for me to just walk away (almost exclusively) from the right wing garbage he spews over on the poli forum- that's increasingly managed to pollute the Browns Forum. Angry old man yelling for kids to stay off of his lawn. Well, congratulations Cal- you've succeeded. . ???

    FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by
    #48

    @hoorta said:

    Yep, if you folks are wondering why I don't post much here anymore...  The above has it in a nutshell. You have a guy who in all likelihood is in need of mental counselling trashing the place with his now over 60,000+ posts. He might just kill himself if this board ever went away, losing his unmoderated megaphone soapbox. Thanks for nothing posting stuff that no one else is bothering to read. Takes after his name calling Orange Blob. He wouldn't last a week on most other forums posting this kind of shit, and ad hominum attacks. He'd definitely get reported and blocked on YouTube in short order. 

    For my mental sanity, I've learned it's better for me to just walk away (almost exclusively) from the right wing garbage he spews over on the poli forum- that's increasingly managed to pollute the Browns Forum. Angry old man yelling for kids to stay off of his lawn. Well, congratulations Cal- you've succeeded. . ???

    Do you know why Cal never played football?  He tattled on too many guys that did play football... 

  • ballpeenB ballpeen wrote on last edited by
    #49

    Just reading all the comments....is the board worth keeping?

  • Just reading all the comments....is the board worth keeping?

    AxeA Axe wrote on last edited by Axe
    #50

    @ballpeen said:

    Just reading all the comments....is the board worth keeping?

    Were you not amused? I was out of the country for a bit and just caught up..

    I sure as hell was ?

    I'm thankful yet pissed in a small way that my name wasn't invoked ?

  • Honestly? I don't know I don't pay that much attention. The two members do frequent the poly board so I would guess that might be it? The guy that got the boots and the reason was and I quote for being a douchebag and that sounds like zomba. By the way Cal wasn't one of them. Usually if somebody is offended or heart sick over something I see the report and I've got the ability to delete the points or delete the post or whatever. I'll mostly delete spam but as far as some a****** saying the Browns suck and somebody getting outraged I don't care.

    As I mentioned the only three vengeful guys are zombo Larry and Woody. And I'm not even really accusing them.

    FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by
    #51

    @westside-steve said:

    Honestly? I don't know I don't pay that much attention. The two members do frequent the poly board so I would guess that might be it? The guy that got the boots and the reason was and I quote for being a douchebag and that sounds like zomba. By the way Cal wasn't one of them. Usually if somebody is offended or heart sick over something I see the report and I've got the ability to delete the points or delete the post or whatever. I'll mostly delete spam but as far as some a****** saying the Browns suck and somebody getting outraged I don't care.

    As I mentioned the only three vengeful guys are zombo Larry and Woody. And I'm not even really accusing them.

    Why is Zombo vengeful?   He's the reason we still had the message board after Stan reached a boiling point when 1 senior citizen without a nutsack in here couldn't stop tattling every single week or 2.   It ain't like Zombo ever disciplined anyone on the football forum that was here for the right reason.  For the record, all 3 of the vengeful guys you named have been longtime Cleveland Browns fans that nobody has had problems with in here.  Woody only gets his balls busted for his bad taste in college football teams.  Zombo belongs here; and you know that.  That was Stan's best friend in this place.  A select few of us started getting together in different states to watch this team. The 1st time we did it was in 1999 at a pre-season game in Tampa - none of us knew each other beyond the screen names.  We had a blast and made a tradition out of it. In addition, Stan and Ed (Roach) also got people from the football board here meeting up at home-game tailgate parties.  

  • @westside-steve said:

    Honestly? I don't know I don't pay that much attention. The two members do frequent the poly board so I would guess that might be it? The guy that got the boots and the reason was and I quote for being a douchebag and that sounds like zomba. By the way Cal wasn't one of them. Usually if somebody is offended or heart sick over something I see the report and I've got the ability to delete the points or delete the post or whatever. I'll mostly delete spam but as far as some a****** saying the Browns suck and somebody getting outraged I don't care.

    As I mentioned the only three vengeful guys are zombo Larry and Woody. And I'm not even really accusing them.

    Why is Zombo vengeful?   He's the reason we still had the message board after Stan reached a boiling point when 1 senior citizen without a nutsack in here couldn't stop tattling every single week or 2.   It ain't like Zombo ever disciplined anyone on the football forum that was here for the right reason.  For the record, all 3 of the vengeful guys you named have been longtime Cleveland Browns fans that nobody has had problems with in here.  Woody only gets his balls busted for his bad taste in college football teams.  Zombo belongs here; and you know that.  That was Stan's best friend in this place.  A select few of us started getting together in different states to watch this team. The 1st time we did it was in 1999 at a pre-season game in Tampa - none of us knew each other beyond the screen names.  We had a blast and made a tradition out of it. In addition, Stan and Ed (Roach) also got people from the football board here meeting up at home-game tailgate parties.  

    W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by
    #52

    @flugel said:

    Why is Zombo vengeful?   He's the reason we still had the message board after Stan reached a boiling point when 1 senior citizen without a nutsack in here couldn't stop tattling every single week or 2.   It ain't like Zombo ever disciplined anyone on the football forum that was here for the right reason.  For the record, all 3 of the vengeful guys you named have been longtime Cleveland Browns fans that nobody has had problems with in here.  Woody only gets his balls busted for his bad taste in college football teams.  Zombo belongs here; and you know that.  That was Stan's best friend in this place.  A select few of us started getting together in different states to watch this team. The 1st time we did it was in 1999 at a pre-season game in Tampa - none of us knew each other beyond the screen names.  We had a blast and made a tradition out of it. In addition, Stan and Ed (Roach) also got people from the football board here meeting up at home-game tailgate parties.  

    Sure he belongs here. So does Cal so does Tommy V so does knickers and so do I. I've been here since booyaki's s*** all over the AOL board. What's your point? But there's only a handful of guys with moderator powers who can delete messages because they don't like somebody.

    I only called out the woodpecker here because he and the Dutchman were crying like little b****** about me. Hell Larry's okay when he's sober.

    Hey, it could happen..

    ?

    WsS

  • Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by Dutch Oven
    #53

    Where exactly was I "crying like a little bitch" about you @westside-steve?

    I think you are an utterly useless piece of garbage, I don't hide that fact at all. Not exactly something I feel the need to drone on about, I think your work here illustrates that fact rather nicely all by itself. 

  • @westside-steve said:

    Honestly? I don't know I don't pay that much attention. The two members do frequent the poly board so I would guess that might be it? The guy that got the boots and the reason was and I quote for being a douchebag and that sounds like zomba. By the way Cal wasn't one of them. Usually if somebody is offended or heart sick over something I see the report and I've got the ability to delete the points or delete the post or whatever. I'll mostly delete spam but as far as some a****** saying the Browns suck and somebody getting outraged I don't care.

    As I mentioned the only three vengeful guys are zombo Larry and Woody. And I'm not even really accusing them.

    Why is Zombo vengeful?   He's the reason we still had the message board after Stan reached a boiling point when 1 senior citizen without a nutsack in here couldn't stop tattling every single week or 2.   It ain't like Zombo ever disciplined anyone on the football forum that was here for the right reason.  For the record, all 3 of the vengeful guys you named have been longtime Cleveland Browns fans that nobody has had problems with in here.  Woody only gets his balls busted for his bad taste in college football teams.  Zombo belongs here; and you know that.  That was Stan's best friend in this place.  A select few of us started getting together in different states to watch this team. The 1st time we did it was in 1999 at a pre-season game in Tampa - none of us knew each other beyond the screen names.  We had a blast and made a tradition out of it. In addition, Stan and Ed (Roach) also got people from the football board here meeting up at home-game tailgate parties.  

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by Dutch Oven
    #54

    @flugel said:

       He's the reason we still had the message board after Stan reached a boiling point when 1 senior citizen without a nutsack in here couldn't stop tattling every single week or 2.  

    Thank dog I wasn't drinking something when I read this ?

    Luckily for Tattle Cal he found another senior citizen without a nutsack to cry to now. ?

  • @flugel said:

       He's the reason we still had the message board after Stan reached a boiling point when 1 senior citizen without a nutsack in here couldn't stop tattling every single week or 2.  

    Thank dog I wasn't drinking something when I read this ?

    Luckily for Tattle Cal he found another senior citizen without a nutsack to cry to now. ?

    W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by
    #55

    @dutch-oven said:

    Thank dog I wasn't drinking something when I read this ?

    Luckily for Tattle Cal he found another senior citizen without a nutsack to cry to now. ?

    Just for the record I don't give anybody the boot for tattling but neither do I punish those who have offended them regardless of how highly I regard the offender. Before I completely took over there were two guys who were supposed to have been banned but I talked the administration out of it neither of them were right Wingers

    WSS

  • @flugel said:

    Whenever I lurk over there - I see such warm headings from Cal like these below on a forum dominated by 1 poli party.  And what a great Christian Cal is portraying below as we see in the last subject heading by him below.  He's not judging others is he? ? Notice all the name calling in the headings?  Back when Atenears (Stan) was here he let people respond in kind; so Cal threw tantrums and tattled almost every other week according Stan.  When the poli forum is almost exclusively members of 1 party and Woody is the 1 swimming against the current from the other party - it's okay to bust his balls right?  If it wasn't for him in that forum - there wouldn't be anyone left to try to straighten out.  When we did the same thing to Cal in a thread on the football board we got accused of unleashing Jihad at Poor Cal.  We do the same thing to Woody in the College football forum because he's a Michigan fan - but I didn't see anyone worrying about his feelings. Maybe he just doesn't tattle like Cal has always needed to.

    image.png.668eea9e47687907107d26986b228f6e.png

    image.png.978a32e3f86880e0117213ee823ca597.png

    image.png.14ce716ca70bc752852b340a75656bf6.png

    image.png.17f13fe24552d92b3a3cba34df1a8aa3.png

    Yep, if you folks are wondering why I don't post much here anymore...  The above has it in a nutshell. You have a guy who in all likelihood is in need of mental counselling trashing the place with his now over 60,000+ posts. He might just kill himself if this board ever went away, losing his unmoderated megaphone soapbox. Thanks for nothing posting stuff that no one else is bothering to read. Takes after his name calling Orange Blob. He wouldn't last a week on most other forums posting this kind of shit, and ad hominum attacks. He'd definitely get reported and blocked on YouTube in short order. 

    For my mental sanity, I've learned it's better for me to just walk away (almost exclusively) from the right wing garbage he spews over on the poli forum- that's increasingly managed to pollute the Browns Forum. Angry old man yelling for kids to stay off of his lawn. Well, congratulations Cal- you've succeeded. . ???

    W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by
    #56

    @hoorta said:

    Yep, if you folks are wondering why I don't post much here anymore...  The above has it in a nutshell. You have a guy who in all likelihood is in need of mental counselling trashing the place with his now over 60,000+ posts. He might just kill himself if this board ever went away, losing his unmoderated megaphone soapbox. Thanks for nothing posting stuff that no one else is bothering to read. Takes after his name calling Orange Blob. He wouldn't last a week on most other forums posting this kind of shit, and ad hominum attacks. He'd definitely get reported and blocked on YouTube in short order. 

    For my mental sanity, I've learned it's better for me to just walk away (almost exclusively) from the right wing garbage he spews over on the poli forum- that's increasingly managed to pollute the Browns Forum. Angry old man yelling for kids to stay off of his lawn. Well, congratulations Cal- you've succeeded. . ???

    I wasn't wondering but for the record once in awhile you would bring up an interesting point. But at the pop of a cork the conversation would often degenerate pretty quickly.

    WSS

  • @westside-steve said:

    Honestly? I don't know I don't pay that much attention. The two members do frequent the poly board so I would guess that might be it? The guy that got the boots and the reason was and I quote for being a douchebag and that sounds like zomba. By the way Cal wasn't one of them. Usually if somebody is offended or heart sick over something I see the report and I've got the ability to delete the points or delete the post or whatever. I'll mostly delete spam but as far as some a****** saying the Browns suck and somebody getting outraged I don't care.

    As I mentioned the only three vengeful guys are zombo Larry and Woody. And I'm not even really accusing them.

    Why is Zombo vengeful?   He's the reason we still had the message board after Stan reached a boiling point when 1 senior citizen without a nutsack in here couldn't stop tattling every single week or 2.   It ain't like Zombo ever disciplined anyone on the football forum that was here for the right reason.  For the record, all 3 of the vengeful guys you named have been longtime Cleveland Browns fans that nobody has had problems with in here.  Woody only gets his balls busted for his bad taste in college football teams.  Zombo belongs here; and you know that.  That was Stan's best friend in this place.  A select few of us started getting together in different states to watch this team. The 1st time we did it was in 1999 at a pre-season game in Tampa - none of us knew each other beyond the screen names.  We had a blast and made a tradition out of it. In addition, Stan and Ed (Roach) also got people from the football board here meeting up at home-game tailgate parties.  

    ballpeenB ballpeen wrote on last edited by
    #57

    @flugel said:

    Why is Zombo vengeful?   He's the reason we still had the message board after Stan reached a boiling point when 1 senior citizen without a nutsack in here couldn't stop tattling every single week or 2.   It ain't like Zombo ever disciplined anyone on the football forum that was here for the right reason.  For the record, all 3 of the vengeful guys you named have been longtime Cleveland Browns fans that nobody has had problems with in here.  Woody only gets his balls busted for his bad taste in college football teams.  Zombo belongs here; and you know that.  That was Stan's best friend in this place.  A select few of us started getting together in different states to watch this team. The 1st time we did it was in 1999 at a pre-season game in Tampa - none of us knew each other beyond the screen names.  We had a blast and made a tradition out of it. In addition, Stan and Ed (Roach) also got people from the football board here meeting up at home-game tailgate parties.  

    Don't forget Don...Sperk.

    Those guys are the reason I came to this board.  I liked the idea of hosted tailgates.  I got tired of lugging half kitchens up from Tennessee to tailgate.  I loved the set up and became friends with those guys. Even after the tailgates dissolved, I met up with those guys at the Flat Iron before games.  They usually weren't going, but still liked to meet up for a mini tailgate.  I still go in there once a season in the hopes one of Don or Ed is in there.

    As for the people on the board being discussed the most, I don't know Cal other than he is conservative, which aligns with my thinking, but I don't go to the political board much.  I treat this place like a bar...I don't talk politics or religion very much because most people aren't very flexible on the subject.

    I have no problem with Woody.  I don't agree with some of what he say's but so what?

    Larry I consider a friend.  We have some similar interests and met up one time at Melt in Lakewood a day or two before a game.  I miss him being around.

    I like Steve.  How can I not.  He kissed me on the lips the first time we met...haha...don't get any ideas from that comment.  I loved the times we all met up at the Eastland INN on Saturday before the game and WSS was the booked entertainment for the evening.

  • @flugel said:

    Why is Zombo vengeful?   He's the reason we still had the message board after Stan reached a boiling point when 1 senior citizen without a nutsack in here couldn't stop tattling every single week or 2.   It ain't like Zombo ever disciplined anyone on the football forum that was here for the right reason.  For the record, all 3 of the vengeful guys you named have been longtime Cleveland Browns fans that nobody has had problems with in here.  Woody only gets his balls busted for his bad taste in college football teams.  Zombo belongs here; and you know that.  That was Stan's best friend in this place.  A select few of us started getting together in different states to watch this team. The 1st time we did it was in 1999 at a pre-season game in Tampa - none of us knew each other beyond the screen names.  We had a blast and made a tradition out of it. In addition, Stan and Ed (Roach) also got people from the football board here meeting up at home-game tailgate parties.  

    Don't forget Don...Sperk.

    Those guys are the reason I came to this board.  I liked the idea of hosted tailgates.  I got tired of lugging half kitchens up from Tennessee to tailgate.  I loved the set up and became friends with those guys. Even after the tailgates dissolved, I met up with those guys at the Flat Iron before games.  They usually weren't going, but still liked to meet up for a mini tailgate.  I still go in there once a season in the hopes one of Don or Ed is in there.

    As for the people on the board being discussed the most, I don't know Cal other than he is conservative, which aligns with my thinking, but I don't go to the political board much.  I treat this place like a bar...I don't talk politics or religion very much because most people aren't very flexible on the subject.

    I have no problem with Woody.  I don't agree with some of what he say's but so what?

    Larry I consider a friend.  We have some similar interests and met up one time at Melt in Lakewood a day or two before a game.  I miss him being around.

    I like Steve.  How can I not.  He kissed me on the lips the first time we met...haha...don't get any ideas from that comment.  I loved the times we all met up at the Eastland INN on Saturday before the game and WSS was the booked entertainment for the evening.

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #58

    @ballpeen said:

    I like Steve.  How can I not.  He kissed me on the lips the first time we met...haha...don't get any ideas from that comment.

    In related news, whenever a large group of conservative men gather in a specific area it is well known that the "dating" app Grindr's usage skyrockets. ?

  • @flugel said:

    Why is Zombo vengeful?   He's the reason we still had the message board after Stan reached a boiling point when 1 senior citizen without a nutsack in here couldn't stop tattling every single week or 2.   It ain't like Zombo ever disciplined anyone on the football forum that was here for the right reason.  For the record, all 3 of the vengeful guys you named have been longtime Cleveland Browns fans that nobody has had problems with in here.  Woody only gets his balls busted for his bad taste in college football teams.  Zombo belongs here; and you know that.  That was Stan's best friend in this place.  A select few of us started getting together in different states to watch this team. The 1st time we did it was in 1999 at a pre-season game in Tampa - none of us knew each other beyond the screen names.  We had a blast and made a tradition out of it. In addition, Stan and Ed (Roach) also got people from the football board here meeting up at home-game tailgate parties.  

    Don't forget Don...Sperk.

    Those guys are the reason I came to this board.  I liked the idea of hosted tailgates.  I got tired of lugging half kitchens up from Tennessee to tailgate.  I loved the set up and became friends with those guys. Even after the tailgates dissolved, I met up with those guys at the Flat Iron before games.  They usually weren't going, but still liked to meet up for a mini tailgate.  I still go in there once a season in the hopes one of Don or Ed is in there.

    As for the people on the board being discussed the most, I don't know Cal other than he is conservative, which aligns with my thinking, but I don't go to the political board much.  I treat this place like a bar...I don't talk politics or religion very much because most people aren't very flexible on the subject.

    I have no problem with Woody.  I don't agree with some of what he say's but so what?

    Larry I consider a friend.  We have some similar interests and met up one time at Melt in Lakewood a day or two before a game.  I miss him being around.

    I like Steve.  How can I not.  He kissed me on the lips the first time we met...haha...don't get any ideas from that comment.  I loved the times we all met up at the Eastland INN on Saturday before the game and WSS was the booked entertainment for the evening.

    FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by
    #59

    @ballpeen said:

    Don't forget Don...Sperk.

    Those guys are the reason I came to this board.  I liked the idea of hosted tailgates.  I got tired of lugging half kitchens up from Tennessee to tailgate.  I loved the set up and became friends with those guys. Even after the tailgates dissolved, I met up with those guys at the Flat Iron before games.  They usually weren't going, but still liked to meet up for a mini tailgate.  I still go in there once a season in the hopes one of Don or Ed is in there.

    As for the people on the board being discussed the most, I don't know Cal other than he is conservative, which aligns with my thinking, but I don't go to the political board much.  I treat this place like a bar...I don't talk politics or religion very much because most people aren't very flexible on the subject.

    I have no problem with Woody.  I don't agree with some of what he say's but so what?

    Larry I consider a friend.  We have some similar interests and met up one time at Melt in Lakewood a day or two before a game.  I miss him being around.

    I like Steve.  How can I not.  He kissed me on the lips the first time we met...haha...don't get any ideas from that comment.  I loved the times we all met up at the Eastland INN on Saturday before the game and WSS was the booked entertainment for the evening.

    Well said!  Appreciate your post and the last part in particular ?

    FWIW, everyone is welcome here that roots for the Browns and we used to have fans of rival teams show up for back and forth ball-busting.  I'm sure the general mood in here will improve when the Browns rediscover their winning ways of the past.