Skip to content

If TBB disappears

The Browns Board
80 20 2.2k 1
  • @flugel said:

    Why is Zombo vengeful?   He's the reason we still had the message board after Stan reached a boiling point when 1 senior citizen without a nutsack in here couldn't stop tattling every single week or 2.   It ain't like Zombo ever disciplined anyone on the football forum that was here for the right reason.  For the record, all 3 of the vengeful guys you named have been longtime Cleveland Browns fans that nobody has had problems with in here.  Woody only gets his balls busted for his bad taste in college football teams.  Zombo belongs here; and you know that.  That was Stan's best friend in this place.  A select few of us started getting together in different states to watch this team. The 1st time we did it was in 1999 at a pre-season game in Tampa - none of us knew each other beyond the screen names.  We had a blast and made a tradition out of it. In addition, Stan and Ed (Roach) also got people from the football board here meeting up at home-game tailgate parties.  

    Don't forget Don...Sperk.

    Those guys are the reason I came to this board.  I liked the idea of hosted tailgates.  I got tired of lugging half kitchens up from Tennessee to tailgate.  I loved the set up and became friends with those guys. Even after the tailgates dissolved, I met up with those guys at the Flat Iron before games.  They usually weren't going, but still liked to meet up for a mini tailgate.  I still go in there once a season in the hopes one of Don or Ed is in there.

    As for the people on the board being discussed the most, I don't know Cal other than he is conservative, which aligns with my thinking, but I don't go to the political board much.  I treat this place like a bar...I don't talk politics or religion very much because most people aren't very flexible on the subject.

    I have no problem with Woody.  I don't agree with some of what he say's but so what?

    Larry I consider a friend.  We have some similar interests and met up one time at Melt in Lakewood a day or two before a game.  I miss him being around.

    I like Steve.  How can I not.  He kissed me on the lips the first time we met...haha...don't get any ideas from that comment.  I loved the times we all met up at the Eastland INN on Saturday before the game and WSS was the booked entertainment for the evening.

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #58

    @ballpeen said:

    I like Steve.  How can I not.  He kissed me on the lips the first time we met...haha...don't get any ideas from that comment.

    In related news, whenever a large group of conservative men gather in a specific area it is well known that the "dating" app Grindr's usage skyrockets. ?

  • @flugel said:

    Why is Zombo vengeful?   He's the reason we still had the message board after Stan reached a boiling point when 1 senior citizen without a nutsack in here couldn't stop tattling every single week or 2.   It ain't like Zombo ever disciplined anyone on the football forum that was here for the right reason.  For the record, all 3 of the vengeful guys you named have been longtime Cleveland Browns fans that nobody has had problems with in here.  Woody only gets his balls busted for his bad taste in college football teams.  Zombo belongs here; and you know that.  That was Stan's best friend in this place.  A select few of us started getting together in different states to watch this team. The 1st time we did it was in 1999 at a pre-season game in Tampa - none of us knew each other beyond the screen names.  We had a blast and made a tradition out of it. In addition, Stan and Ed (Roach) also got people from the football board here meeting up at home-game tailgate parties.  

    Don't forget Don...Sperk.

    Those guys are the reason I came to this board.  I liked the idea of hosted tailgates.  I got tired of lugging half kitchens up from Tennessee to tailgate.  I loved the set up and became friends with those guys. Even after the tailgates dissolved, I met up with those guys at the Flat Iron before games.  They usually weren't going, but still liked to meet up for a mini tailgate.  I still go in there once a season in the hopes one of Don or Ed is in there.

    As for the people on the board being discussed the most, I don't know Cal other than he is conservative, which aligns with my thinking, but I don't go to the political board much.  I treat this place like a bar...I don't talk politics or religion very much because most people aren't very flexible on the subject.

    I have no problem with Woody.  I don't agree with some of what he say's but so what?

    Larry I consider a friend.  We have some similar interests and met up one time at Melt in Lakewood a day or two before a game.  I miss him being around.

    I like Steve.  How can I not.  He kissed me on the lips the first time we met...haha...don't get any ideas from that comment.  I loved the times we all met up at the Eastland INN on Saturday before the game and WSS was the booked entertainment for the evening.

    FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by
    #59

    @ballpeen said:

    Don't forget Don...Sperk.

    Those guys are the reason I came to this board.  I liked the idea of hosted tailgates.  I got tired of lugging half kitchens up from Tennessee to tailgate.  I loved the set up and became friends with those guys. Even after the tailgates dissolved, I met up with those guys at the Flat Iron before games.  They usually weren't going, but still liked to meet up for a mini tailgate.  I still go in there once a season in the hopes one of Don or Ed is in there.

    As for the people on the board being discussed the most, I don't know Cal other than he is conservative, which aligns with my thinking, but I don't go to the political board much.  I treat this place like a bar...I don't talk politics or religion very much because most people aren't very flexible on the subject.

    I have no problem with Woody.  I don't agree with some of what he say's but so what?

    Larry I consider a friend.  We have some similar interests and met up one time at Melt in Lakewood a day or two before a game.  I miss him being around.

    I like Steve.  How can I not.  He kissed me on the lips the first time we met...haha...don't get any ideas from that comment.  I loved the times we all met up at the Eastland INN on Saturday before the game and WSS was the booked entertainment for the evening.

    Well said!  Appreciate your post and the last part in particular ?

    FWIW, everyone is welcome here that roots for the Browns and we used to have fans of rival teams show up for back and forth ball-busting.  I'm sure the general mood in here will improve when the Browns rediscover their winning ways of the past.   

  • @flugel said:

    Why is Zombo vengeful?   He's the reason we still had the message board after Stan reached a boiling point when 1 senior citizen without a nutsack in here couldn't stop tattling every single week or 2.   It ain't like Zombo ever disciplined anyone on the football forum that was here for the right reason.  For the record, all 3 of the vengeful guys you named have been longtime Cleveland Browns fans that nobody has had problems with in here.  Woody only gets his balls busted for his bad taste in college football teams.  Zombo belongs here; and you know that.  That was Stan's best friend in this place.  A select few of us started getting together in different states to watch this team. The 1st time we did it was in 1999 at a pre-season game in Tampa - none of us knew each other beyond the screen names.  We had a blast and made a tradition out of it. In addition, Stan and Ed (Roach) also got people from the football board here meeting up at home-game tailgate parties.  

    Sure he belongs here. So does Cal so does Tommy V so does knickers and so do I. I've been here since booyaki's s*** all over the AOL board. What's your point? But there's only a handful of guys with moderator powers who can delete messages because they don't like somebody.

    I only called out the woodpecker here because he and the Dutchman were crying like little b****** about me. Hell Larry's okay when he's sober.

    Hey, it could happen..

    ?

    WsS

    MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
    #60

    @westside-steve said:

    Crying like little bitches? Have you lost the ability to read?

  • @westside-steve said:

    Crying like little bitches? Have you lost the ability to read?

    W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by
    #61

    @mld-woody said:

    Crying like little bitches? Have you lost the ability to read?

    No. Why do you ask? Since you aren't privy to all PMS or messages you'll just have to guess. But which of the complaints to the administration that you are familiar with would not classify as crying like a little b******? I'll be happy to reconsider if I have mischaracterized anything from so long ago.

    WSS

  • @mld-woody said:

    Crying like little bitches? Have you lost the ability to read?

    No. Why do you ask? Since you aren't privy to all PMS or messages you'll just have to guess. But which of the complaints to the administration that you are familiar with would not classify as crying like a little b******? I'll be happy to reconsider if I have mischaracterized anything from so long ago.

    WSS

    MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
    #62

    @westside-steve said:

    No. Why do you ask? Since you aren't privy to all PMS or messages you'll just have to guess. But which of the complaints to the administration that you are familiar with would not classify as crying like a little b******? I'll be happy to reconsider if I have mischaracterized anything from so long ago.

    WSS

    I mean, I posted my few DMs to you from long ago, where other mods agreed, where I basically said "Hey, we probably shouldn't have slurs all over the poli board. But you're the admin so do as you please." Then you agreed with me. 

    So....again, not really sure what you're referring to

  • N Nick Garrett wrote on last edited by Nick Garrett
    #63

    Hopefully tbb never disappears. Nick chubb left browns forever, or did he?

    25 might be tough…..

  • @westside-steve said:

    No. Why do you ask? Since you aren't privy to all PMS or messages you'll just have to guess. But which of the complaints to the administration that you are familiar with would not classify as crying like a little b******? I'll be happy to reconsider if I have mischaracterized anything from so long ago.

    WSS

    I mean, I posted my few DMs to you from long ago, where other mods agreed, where I basically said "Hey, we probably shouldn't have slurs all over the poli board. But you're the admin so do as you please." Then you agreed with me. 

    So....again, not really sure what you're referring to

    W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by
    #64

    @mld-woody said:

    I mean, I posted my few DMs to you from long ago, where other mods agreed, where I basically said "Hey, we probably shouldn't have slurs all over the poli board. But you're the admin so do as you please." Then you agreed with me. 

    So....again, not really sure what you're referring to

    Frankly if you never did any of the sort first of all what are you complaining about? And second of all why should it matter?

    WSS

  • Hopefully tbb never disappears. Nick chubb left browns forever, or did he?

    25 might be tough…..

    OrionO Orion wrote on last edited by Orion
    #65

    @nick-garrett said:

    Hopefully tbb never disappears.

    ^

  • @mld-woody said:

    I mean, I posted my few DMs to you from long ago, where other mods agreed, where I basically said "Hey, we probably shouldn't have slurs all over the poli board. But you're the admin so do as you please." Then you agreed with me. 

    So....again, not really sure what you're referring to

    Frankly if you never did any of the sort first of all what are you complaining about? And second of all why should it matter?

    WSS

    MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
    #66

    @westside-steve said:

    Frankly if you never did any of the sort first of all what are you complaining about? And second of all why should it matter?

    WSS

    Would prefer you not making shit up about me. But it appears Typical Steve creating his own realities hasn't gone anywhere...

  • @westside-steve said:

    Frankly if you never did any of the sort first of all what are you complaining about? And second of all why should it matter?

    WSS

    Would prefer you not making shit up about me. But it appears Typical Steve creating his own realities hasn't gone anywhere...

    W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by
    #67

    @mld-woody said:

    Would prefer you not making shit up about me. But it appears Typical Steve creating his own realities hasn't gone anywhere...

    What in particular is it that I made up about you? Be kind enough to quote.

    WSS

  • @mld-woody said:

    Would prefer you not making shit up about me. But it appears Typical Steve creating his own realities hasn't gone anywhere...

    What in particular is it that I made up about you? Be kind enough to quote.

    WSS

    MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
    #68

    @westside-steve said:

    What in particular is it that I made up about you? Be kind enough to quote.

    WSS

    Literally what was said earlier in this thread Steve. Please keep up. 

    And you might want to go check on what one of your buddies is saying in the poli board now. Great look for the board overall...

  • @westside-steve said:

    What in particular is it that I made up about you? Be kind enough to quote.

    WSS

    Literally what was said earlier in this thread Steve. Please keep up. 

    And you might want to go check on what one of your buddies is saying in the poli board now. Great look for the board overall...

    C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
    #69

    @mld-woody said:

    Literally what was said earlier in this thread Steve. Please keep up. 

    And you might want to go check on what one of your buddies is saying in the poli board now. Great look for the board overall...

    keep the other forum out of this forum.

  • @westside-steve said:

    What in particular is it that I made up about you? Be kind enough to quote.

    WSS

    Literally what was said earlier in this thread Steve. Please keep up. 

    And you might want to go check on what one of your buddies is saying in the poli board now. Great look for the board overall...

    W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by
    #70

    @mld-woody said:

    Literally what was said earlier in this thread Steve. Please keep up. 

    And you might want to go check on what one of your buddies is saying in the poli board now. Great look for the board overall...

    I can't help it if you're unhappy. Make sure to exchange your email with Tia. That way you'll be in the first wave when he leads the Exodus to his own board.

    Then I would suppose you'd have at least a 25% stake in deciding what was or wasn't a good look. I've got no idea what you want and don't really care much now.

    WSS

  • @westside-steve said:

    What in particular is it that I made up about you? Be kind enough to quote.

    WSS

    Literally what was said earlier in this thread Steve. Please keep up. 

    And you might want to go check on what one of your buddies is saying in the poli board now. Great look for the board overall...

    nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by
    #71

    @mld-woody said:

    Literally what was said earlier in this thread Steve. Please keep up. 

    And you might want to go check on what one of your buddies is saying in the poli board now. Great look for the board overall...

    You are such a little pussy.. Go see you your little buddy Tampon Tim.. I'm sure he can help soothe your cramps and bloating...

  • @mld-woody said:

    Literally what was said earlier in this thread Steve. Please keep up. 

    And you might want to go check on what one of your buddies is saying in the poli board now. Great look for the board overall...

    I can't help it if you're unhappy. Make sure to exchange your email with Tia. That way you'll be in the first wave when he leads the Exodus to his own board.

    Then I would suppose you'd have at least a 25% stake in deciding what was or wasn't a good look. I've got no idea what you want and don't really care much now.

    WSS

    MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
    #72

    @westside-steve said:

    I can't help it if you're unhappy. Make sure to exchange your email with Tia. That way you'll be in the first wave when he leads the Exodus to his own board.

    Then I would suppose you'd have at least a 25% stake in deciding what was or wasn't a good look. I've got no idea what you want and don't really care much now.

    WSS

    I truly don't understand how you can't follow along, and it's just bringing back Typical Steve memories, so I'm not going to bother engaging further. 

    Probably best to keep slurs off of this board. I know, a radical take. 

    Abd probably best you exist within reality. A more radical take. 

    That is all

  • @westside-steve said:

    I can't help it if you're unhappy. Make sure to exchange your email with Tia. That way you'll be in the first wave when he leads the Exodus to his own board.

    Then I would suppose you'd have at least a 25% stake in deciding what was or wasn't a good look. I've got no idea what you want and don't really care much now.

    WSS

    I truly don't understand how you can't follow along, and it's just bringing back Typical Steve memories, so I'm not going to bother engaging further. 

    Probably best to keep slurs off of this board. I know, a radical take. 

    Abd probably best you exist within reality. A more radical take. 

    That is all

    W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by
    #73

    @mld-woody said:

    I truly don't understand how you can't follow along, and it's just bringing back Typical Steve memories, so I'm not going to bother engaging further. 

    Probably best to keep slurs off of this board. I know, a radical take. 

    Abd probably best you exist within reality. A more radical take. 

    That is all

    Afain Im rarely on here. Im not sure who or what has offended you. Right this minute there's a small amount of Interest in the coaching situation the GM and the incompetence of the owner. Your hurt feelings don't even make the list.

    WSS

  • @mld-woody said:

    Literally what was said earlier in this thread Steve. Please keep up. 

    And you might want to go check on what one of your buddies is saying in the poli board now. Great look for the board overall...

    I can't help it if you're unhappy. Make sure to exchange your email with Tia. That way you'll be in the first wave when he leads the Exodus to his own board.

    Then I would suppose you'd have at least a 25% stake in deciding what was or wasn't a good look. I've got no idea what you want and don't really care much now.

    WSS

    tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by
    #74

    @westside-steve said:

    I can't help it if you're unhappy. Make sure to exchange your email with Tia.

    Yeah.... go ahead and politely leave me the fuck out of whatever it is you're talking about along with references to me.   

    I dip in, educate our base, maybe a little discussion (few and far between anymore) then dip out.    Treat me like a shadow.

    Thank you.   

  • @westside-steve said:

    I can't help it if you're unhappy. Make sure to exchange your email with Tia.

    Yeah.... go ahead and politely leave me the fuck out of whatever it is you're talking about along with references to me.   

    I dip in, educate our base, maybe a little discussion (few and far between anymore) then dip out.    Treat me like a shadow.

    Thank you.   

    W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by Westside Steve
    #75

    @tiamat63 said:

    Yeah.... go ahead and politely leave me the fuck out of whatever it is you're talking about along with references to me.   

    I dip in, educate our base, maybe a little discussion (few and far between anymore) then dip out.    Treat me like a shadow.

    Thank you.   

    Fair enough. Strange I've never actually disliked you so I was somewhat taken aback by your tirade earlier. When you started barking about the fact that there are people willing and ready to take the place over I thought you were talking about yourself.

    WSS

  • I'm willing to:

    - Take full ownership 

    - Pay for domain renewals

    - Workout migrating to Discourse (another open source forum)

    - Host it for free on one of my kubernetes clusters

    This would get out of the invision license, albeit would take some down time and it would be an entirely different system - but from my research they have IPP migration scripts that work with minimal changes. 

    tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by
    #76

    @bbedward said:

    I'm willing to:

    - Take full ownership 

    - Pay for domain renewals

    - Workout migrating to Discourse (another open source forum)

    - Host it for free on one of my kubernetes clusters

    This would get out of the invision license, albeit would take some down time and it would be an entirely different system - but from my research they have IPP migration scripts that work with minimal changes. 

    @westside-steve said:

    When you started barking about the fact that there are people willing and ready to take the place over I thought you were talking about yourself.

    WSS

    See the above.

  • @bbedward said:

    I'm willing to:

    - Take full ownership 

    - Pay for domain renewals

    - Workout migrating to Discourse (another open source forum)

    - Host it for free on one of my kubernetes clusters

    This would get out of the invision license, albeit would take some down time and it would be an entirely different system - but from my research they have IPP migration scripts that work with minimal changes. 

    @westside-steve said:

    When you started barking about the fact that there are people willing and ready to take the place over I thought you were talking about yourself.

    WSS

    See the above.

    W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by
    #77

    @tiamat63 said:

    See the above.

    Okay. Well I may have missed that or forgotten it.

    Anything else?

    WSS