Terrible
-
-
-
-
Well I prefer wins, the draft has yet to dig us out of this hell hole.
Sorry man I can't get on board with any more losing, even if I don't see many Ws down the road.
It's really hard to root for losing so I hear ya. However, when your offense/passing game is so bad that you can't even win when your defense plays as well as it did Sunday - what does winning any game left do for us? But if someone would have told us there was going to be a 6'5" QB leading the Indiana Hoosiers football team to a 10-0 record w/ stats like these below - we're all ears. He should win the Heisman Trophy. To get an idea of where that program has been prior to massive improvement last year with continued improvement this year - here's Google's summary:
-
Well I prefer wins, the draft has yet to dig us out of this hell hole.
Sorry man I can't get on board with any more losing, even if I don't see many Ws down the road.
It's really hard to root for losing so I hear ya. However, when your offense/passing game is so bad that you can't even win when your defense plays as well as it did Sunday - what does winning any game left do for us? But if someone would have told us there was going to be a 6'5" QB leading the Indiana Hoosiers football team to a 10-0 record w/ stats like these below - we're all ears. He should win the Heisman Trophy. To get an idea of where that program has been prior to massive improvement last year with continued improvement this year - here's Google's summary:
It's really hard to root for losing so I hear ya. However, when your offense/passing game is so bad that you can't even win when your defense plays as well as it did Sunday - what does winning any game left do for us? But if someone would have told us there was going to be a 6'5" QB leading the Indiana Hoosiers football team to a 10-0 record w/ stats like these below - we're all ears. He should win the Heisman Trophy. To get an idea of where that program has been prior to massive improvement last year with continued improvement this year - here's Google's summary:
It's not in our DNA to "root" for losing, I can't do it anyway.
Off topic a bit now- did you or anyone else see that Haslam is offering $5 tickets to low income folks? https://www.facebook.com/share/p/17h3BbNJRg/
Sorry that it's a FB link.
It's a nice gesture, but what about chopping prices for the loyal season ticket holders who paid top dollar for this (seemingly) tank job over the last 2 seasons?
Damn, it's akin to our lovely Washington DC folks buying votes with stimulus checks. Booooooo.
Move my comment to the political board if need be lol.
Go Browns.
-
It's really hard to root for losing so I hear ya. However, when your offense/passing game is so bad that you can't even win when your defense plays as well as it did Sunday - what does winning any game left do for us? But if someone would have told us there was going to be a 6'5" QB leading the Indiana Hoosiers football team to a 10-0 record w/ stats like these below - we're all ears. He should win the Heisman Trophy. To get an idea of where that program has been prior to massive improvement last year with continued improvement this year - here's Google's summary:
It's not in our DNA to "root" for losing, I can't do it anyway.
Off topic a bit now- did you or anyone else see that Haslam is offering $5 tickets to low income folks? https://www.facebook.com/share/p/17h3BbNJRg/
Sorry that it's a FB link.
It's a nice gesture, but what about chopping prices for the loyal season ticket holders who paid top dollar for this (seemingly) tank job over the last 2 seasons?
Damn, it's akin to our lovely Washington DC folks buying votes with stimulus checks. Booooooo.
Move my comment to the political board if need be lol.
Go Browns.
It's not in our DNA to "root" for losing, I can't do it anyway.
Off topic a bit now- did you or anyone else see that Haslam is offering $5 tickets to low income folks? https://www.facebook.com/share/p/17h3BbNJRg/
Sorry that it's a FB link.
It's a nice gesture, but what about chopping prices for the loyal season ticket holders who paid top dollar for this (seemingly) tank job over the last 2 seasons?
Damn, it's akin to our lovely Washington DC folks buying votes with stimulus checks. Booooooo.
Move my comment to the political board if need be lol.
Go Browns.
Those DOGE checks are coming any day... ?
And from what I've heard ANYONE could have gone to last week's game for like $6.
-
It's not in our DNA to "root" for losing, I can't do it anyway.
Off topic a bit now- did you or anyone else see that Haslam is offering $5 tickets to low income folks? https://www.facebook.com/share/p/17h3BbNJRg/
Sorry that it's a FB link.
It's a nice gesture, but what about chopping prices for the loyal season ticket holders who paid top dollar for this (seemingly) tank job over the last 2 seasons?
Damn, it's akin to our lovely Washington DC folks buying votes with stimulus checks. Booooooo.
Move my comment to the political board if need be lol.
Go Browns.
Those DOGE checks are coming any day... ?
And from what I've heard ANYONE could have gone to last week's game for like $6.
.. ?
And from what I've heard ANYONE could have gone to last week's game for like $6.
Yeah, but there's folks in the seats who paid thousands of dollars for their seats, and have done so for years.
Give them a rebate, something. Kindness can work both ways.
-
And that's on the entire defense for not communicating it to everyone in the game.
...but does anyone actually think that we were going to be able to drive down the field if we got them to punt?
#1 Overall Pick...or Bust! (we're picking 4th at the moment)
-
As of today we're picking 3rd -- and first among the teams without a QB! [ NYG, TEN picked QB in 2025 round1 ]
#1 team will look to trade if they don't want a QB, but the browns can make a compelling offer given the second first they have. Better to just out tank the competition
-
It's really hard to root for losing so I hear ya. However, when your offense/passing game is so bad that you can't even win when your defense plays as well as it did Sunday - what does winning any game left do for us? But if someone would have told us there was going to be a 6'5" QB leading the Indiana Hoosiers football team to a 10-0 record w/ stats like these below - we're all ears. He should win the Heisman Trophy. To get an idea of where that program has been prior to massive improvement last year with continued improvement this year - here's Google's summary:
It's not in our DNA to "root" for losing, I can't do it anyway.
Off topic a bit now- did you or anyone else see that Haslam is offering $5 tickets to low income folks? https://www.facebook.com/share/p/17h3BbNJRg/
Sorry that it's a FB link.
It's a nice gesture, but what about chopping prices for the loyal season ticket holders who paid top dollar for this (seemingly) tank job over the last 2 seasons?
Damn, it's akin to our lovely Washington DC folks buying votes with stimulus checks. Booooooo.
Move my comment to the political board if need be lol.
Go Browns.
It's not in our DNA to "root" for losing, I can't do it anyway.
Off topic a bit now- did you or anyone else see that Haslam is offering $5 tickets to low income folks? https://www.facebook.com/share/p/17h3BbNJRg/
Sorry that it's a FB link.
It's a nice gesture, but what about chopping prices for the loyal season ticket holders who paid top dollar for this (seemingly) tank job over the last 2 seasons?
Damn, it's akin to our lovely Washington DC folks buying votes with stimulus checks. Booooooo.
Move my comment to the political board if need be lol.
Go Browns.
No worries & good post. Despite my lecture Bob - I still rooted for them Sunday believe it or not. It's just easier to accept the inevitable result of each week with essential changes that need to be made ahead. A team without a QB becomes a season without sunshine. I even rooted for them against the Jets - our biggest competition for the 1st overall pick. When they lost - it softened the blow knowing they're moving closer to earning the 1st overall pick. I've rooted for them since the late 60s... I guess I'm just really experienced with it all. When heartbreak endings vrs Denver or Sipe's INT vrs Oakland mark the glory years of fans my age - I'm learning to hope the Browns/Ownership/FO have learned enough from this to road-map success ahead for the Browns and generations of fans following them.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login