Skip to content

Bernie

The Browns Board
20 9 404 1
  • I am of the opinion people shouldn't have to wait long periods of time for transplants.  People die everyday.

    People shouldn't have to opt in to be an organ donor. They should have to opt out.

    When you die, why the fuck do you need your organs? They are just going to burn up hours after death or turn in to a gooey maggot producing mush a few day after burial.

    If a medical staff deems a dying or dead patient to have organs viable enough to donate, just take what you need.

  • I am of the opinion people shouldn't have to wait long periods of time for transplants.  People die everyday.

    People shouldn't have to opt in to be an organ donor. They should have to opt out.

    When you die, why the fuck do you need your organs? They are just going to burn up hours after death or turn in to a gooey maggot producing mush a few day after burial.

    If a medical staff deems a dying or dead patient to have organs viable enough to donate, just take what you need.

    @ballpeen said:

    I am of the opinion people shouldn't have to wait long periods of time for transplants.  People die everyday.

    People shouldn't have to opt in to be an organ donor. They should have to opt out.

    When you die, why the fuck do you need your organs? They are just going to burn up hours after death or turn in to a gooey maggot producing mush a few day after burial.

    If a medical staff deems a dying or dead patient to have organs viable enough to donate, just take what you need.

    Educate people about how to become an organ doner. I have it in my VA medical record. Others can have their personal physician place it in their own if they are not veterans.

  • My heart breaks for this dude.. He has always been a tough dude and a class act... He took a damn bloody beating for us on Sundays...  He still has that warrior mentality... May he get that liver he so desperately needs... I mean hell.. In the last few years many of my musical heroes came to pass.. Jeff Beck,Eddie Van Halen and Ozzy.. The world just doesn't seem right without them.. And Bernie is no exception... May God do miracles.. ?

  • @bob806 said:

    Well that's what we all needed, thanks!!!!

    Those were fantastic seasons & rivalries. 

    PS- I won on the old show Beer Money about 17 years ago. Topic was Browns 1986, I felt like Rain Man lol, answered each in less than 2 seconds?

    Was that the show that was on the station the Indians were on? One of the young kids on the cable station would go to bars and ask random people sports questions? 

    @dutch-oven said:

    Was that the show that was on the station the Indians were on? One of the young kids on the cable station would go to bars and ask random people sports questions? 

    Yes. I won at the Westlake Panini's, pretty cool. Sports Time Ohio was the network

  • Sounds like Bernie got his transplant surgery. He's supposed to be out at 5AM Monday morning (I gather from the video he posted).

  • Send your thoughts and Prayer's to Bernie Kosar as he recovers from liver transplant surgery.. God Speed #19!

    Kosar 19.png

  • Thanks for the updates guys!  I found this after the surgery.  I'm very happy it went well for him; and he's excited about his recovery!!!!

  • For anyone worrying, Jim Kelly looked like this after cancer returned and he beat it again. God is Great + Winners win man!  

  • Bernie is back in the hospital 

  • I hope its not Liver rejection...