College Football on TV - 11/13, 11/14 & 11/15
-
Cop was obviously a homer there to protect, not harass a very good player who scored against us. As soon as Elko saw it he had the officer removed from the stadium and uninvited to all future games. Good for him. BTW that player is one the Browns should take a close look at in the draft built as tall and as fast as Mike Evans. He ran track as a sprinter. Great hands too. Nyck Harbor. Walter Football has him 4th best WR a 1st to 3rd rd pick.
I still like KC Concepcion as a nice complement to Carnell Tate ?. Kid is a playmaker
I still like KC Concepcion as a nice complement to Carnell Tate ?. Kid is a playmaker
Me too. But I think we could get him around the early 4th.
-
It's in the article:
- Texas A&M loses to Texas
- Ole Miss beats Mississippi State
- Alabama beats Auburn
If those three results happen, then the Bulldogs, Aggies, Rebels and Crimson Tide all will have one loss. If that is the case, Alabama and Georgia likely will be the SEC championship game because of cumulative conference opponent winning percentage.
CFB is basically ruined.
Too many teams in these conferences now, so teams can't always play each other. Dumb stuff.
CFB is basically ruined.
Too many teams in these conferences now, so teams can't always play each other. Dumb stuff.
And it pissed me off when the let OU and Texas into the SEC. Sleep with snakes and you get bit. At least now we can legally do what those two bastards were doing all along. Sneakily pay for the best.
-
CFB is basically ruined.
Too many teams in these conferences now, so teams can't always play each other. Dumb stuff.
And it pissed me off when the let OU and Texas into the SEC. Sleep with snakes and you get bit. At least now we can legally do what those two bastards were doing all along. Sneakily pay for the best.
And it pissed me off when the let OU and Texas into the SEC. Sleep with snakes and you get bit. At least now we can legally do what those two bastards were doing all along. Sneakily pay for the best.
I was just thinking about how it sucks the old Soutwest /Big 8 conference died today.
I wish we could go back to 10 team conferences. Hell, Texas could almost have a conference by themselves.
Texas, Texas A&M, Texas Tech, Baylor, SMU, Houston... am I forgetting some Texas schools who could be in this mythical conference?
-
CFB is basically ruined.
Too many teams in these conferences now, so teams can't always play each other. Dumb stuff.
And it pissed me off when the let OU and Texas into the SEC. Sleep with snakes and you get bit. At least now we can legally do what those two bastards were doing all along. Sneakily pay for the best.
And it pissed me off when the let OU and Texas into the SEC. Sleep with snakes and you get bit. At least now we can legally do what those two bastards were doing all along. Sneakily pay for the best.
I think schools like Bama,LSU, were already paying players ( all the football factories did).
That's why Saban left, no more edge.
-
And it pissed me off when the let OU and Texas into the SEC. Sleep with snakes and you get bit. At least now we can legally do what those two bastards were doing all along. Sneakily pay for the best.
I was just thinking about how it sucks the old Soutwest /Big 8 conference died today.
I wish we could go back to 10 team conferences. Hell, Texas could almost have a conference by themselves.
Texas, Texas A&M, Texas Tech, Baylor, SMU, Houston... am I forgetting some Texas schools who could be in this mythical conference?
I was just thinking about how it sucks the old Soutwest /Big 8 conference died today.
I wish we could go back to 10 team conferences. Hell, Texas could almost have a conference by themselves.
Texas, Texas A&M, Texas Tech, Baylor, SMU, Houston... am I forgetting some Texas schools who could be in this mythical conference?
TCU and Rice were part of the original SWC. Houston was not and Tech came in in 1958. Arkansas was also an original member.They were the first to leave for the SEC.
-
And it pissed me off when the let OU and Texas into the SEC. Sleep with snakes and you get bit. At least now we can legally do what those two bastards were doing all along. Sneakily pay for the best.
I think schools like Bama,LSU, were already paying players ( all the football factories did).
That's why Saban left, no more edge.
-
And it pissed me off when the let OU and Texas into the SEC. Sleep with snakes and you get bit. At least now we can legally do what those two bastards were doing all along. Sneakily pay for the best.
I think schools like Bama,LSU, were already paying players ( all the football factories did).
That's why Saban left, no more edge.
I think schools like Bama,LSU, were already paying players ( all the football factories did).
That's why Saban left, no more edge.
I had that same feeling Bob! That's why Saban left Michigan State for LSU.
And Kirby Smart took UGA to another level using the same well kept secrets. When the NIL got going - UGA is about the same level they used to be at (almost as good as Alabama). I gotta be careful with this though; because UGA is getting hot while Bama got rathoused last week.
-
I think schools like Bama,LSU, were already paying players ( all the football factories did).
That's why Saban left, no more edge.
I had that same feeling Bob! That's why Saban left Michigan State for LSU.
And Kirby Smart took UGA to another level using the same well kept secrets. When the NIL got going - UGA is about the same level they used to be at (almost as good as Alabama). I gotta be careful with this though; because UGA is getting hot while Bama got rathoused last week.
I had that same feeling Bob! That's why Saban left Michigan State for LSU.
And Kirby Smart took UGA to another level using the same well kept secrets. When the NIL got going - UGA is about the same level they used to be at (almost as good as Alabama). I gotta be careful with this though; because UGA is getting hot while Bama got rathoused last week.
Saban was a great coach, and also a carpetbagger. MSU, LSU, Miami Dolphins, Alabama. Might be wrong on the order.
I watch CFB but all the money has ruined it. It's dumb to have 16,18 teams in a conference, as it's impossible to play everybody.
Look at Texas A & M...undefeated but the scheduling glitch this year has them not playing any SEC traditional big boys. I'm sure this will happen in the Big 10 eventually.
-
I had that same feeling Bob! That's why Saban left Michigan State for LSU.
And Kirby Smart took UGA to another level using the same well kept secrets. When the NIL got going - UGA is about the same level they used to be at (almost as good as Alabama). I gotta be careful with this though; because UGA is getting hot while Bama got rathoused last week.
Saban was a great coach, and also a carpetbagger. MSU, LSU, Miami Dolphins, Alabama. Might be wrong on the order.
I watch CFB but all the money has ruined it. It's dumb to have 16,18 teams in a conference, as it's impossible to play everybody.
Look at Texas A & M...undefeated but the scheduling glitch this year has them not playing any SEC traditional big boys. I'm sure this will happen in the Big 10 eventually.
Look at Texas A & M...undefeated but the scheduling glitch this year has them not playing any SEC traditional big boys. I'm sure this will happen in the Big 10 eventually.
Actually they tried to set up A&M to lose by putting traditionally difficult to beat Arkansas, LSU and Missouri (look how good they've been since joining the SEC) back to back to back away from Kyle Field. Add in their usual losses to Notre Dame (away), Florida and S. Carolina and it was a schedule meant to squash the life out of them by the SEC schedulers. I was seeing another 8-4 season especially since they still have Texas in Austin. I see them going to the CF Playoffs at 11-1. I will not tempt the football gods by predicting a win over the horns.?
-
Look at Texas A & M...undefeated but the scheduling glitch this year has them not playing any SEC traditional big boys. I'm sure this will happen in the Big 10 eventually.
Actually they tried to set up A&M to lose by putting traditionally difficult to beat Arkansas, LSU and Missouri (look how good they've been since joining the SEC) back to back to back away from Kyle Field. Add in their usual losses to Notre Dame (away), Florida and S. Carolina and it was a schedule meant to squash the life out of them by the SEC schedulers. I was seeing another 8-4 season especially since they still have Texas in Austin. I see them going to the CF Playoffs at 11-1. I will not tempt the football gods by predicting a win over the horns.?
Actually they tried to set up A&M to lose by putting traditionally difficult to beat Arkansas, LSU and Missouri (look how good they've been since joining the SEC) back to back to back away from Kyle Field. Add in their usual losses to Notre Dame (away), Florida and S. Carolina and it was a schedule meant to squash the life out of them by the SEC schedulers. I was seeing another 8-4 season especially since they still have Texas in Austin. I see them going to the CF Playoffs at 11-1. I will not tempt the football gods by predicting a win over the horns.?
The problem seems to me betting gambling outfits like sportsbook and FanDual are dictating the games and the sports in general.... I suppose it's always been that way... And no matter what happens... The sheep will flock...
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login