Skip to content

The Official Browns vs Ravens Game 10 Thread

The Browns Board
181 26 3.1k 1
  • @orion said:

    No, no, no...I had no idea that we were raking in profits by not paying promised rebates to customers.  

    The thing is, by getting his new domed stadium, he's committed to keeping the team in the Cleveland area long term.  That's pretty important to a city/area that's lost two pro football teams already.  We're stuck with him and have to try and improve the team and win in spite of him.  

    I have to admit, when the Tennessee-shaped scoreboard appeared down at CLE Browns Stadium, I freaked out, figured he was hinting about a potential move to Memphis.

    @clevelandwantsplayoffs said:

    Does anyone know what play caused the concussion?

    I didn’t see anything too violent looking and I certainly was not expecting the second half switching QBs via injury.

    He got slammed pretty good on a play in the 2nd Q, hit his head on the turf. 

    Once again, since the Browns aren't regarded as a serious franchise by the league, we get very few replays or even commentary by the announcing crew. 

    I recorded the game. If I get the urge to replay sadness, I'll let you know exactly when it happened?

    @bob806 said:

    I have to admit, when the Tennessee-shaped scoreboard appeared down at CLE Browns Stadium, I freaked out, figured he was hinting about a potential move to Memphis.

    He got slammed pretty good on a play in the 2nd Q, hit his head on the turf. 

    Once again, since the Browns aren't regarded as a serious franchise by the league, we get very few replays or even commentary by the announcing crew. 

    I recorded the game. If I get the urge to replay sadness, I'll let you know exactly when it happened?

    If Jimmy's from Tennessee, he probably knows Memphis isn't an ideal place to bring any team today.  Not a safe place to bring the loved ones today.  I heard it's just as dangerous as the Chuck E Cheese in Canton; so pack heat.  

    Our QBs looked like they had 2 blind sides.  Thank God Lamar Jackson looked the same way; so a very compassionate Myles Garrett was able to wrap his arms around him at least 4 times.

    I felt bad for the defense - they played hard and deserved a win to show for it.

    All kidding aside, 1 potential real good thing about Gabriel and the upcoming draft is Right Tackle is the edge of his blind side. Utah's Spencer Fano is the perfect man for the job. Before I share what Google has to say about him below; just know if there's another Barbie Doll movie/sequel for Michigan fans - he's prolly not gonna take Ken's place.  That said, I bet he'd beat the tar out of Woody stealing Cal's cotton candy in the All State commercial.  

    image.png.ae6f3e1851b35a0ad512c66934224e59.png

  • Does anyone know what play caused the concussion?

    I didn’t see anything too violent looking and I certainly was not expecting the second half switching QBs via injury.

    @clevelandwantsplayoffs said:

    Does anyone know what play caused the concussion?

    I didn’t see anything too violent looking and I certainly was not expecting the second half switching QBs via injury.

    it was replayed during the second half, I missed it live but his head was driven pretty hard into the turf by multiple Ravens players.

  • @clevelandwantsplayoffs said:

    Does anyone know what play caused the concussion?

    I didn’t see anything too violent looking and I certainly was not expecting the second half switching QBs via injury.

    it was replayed during the second half, I missed it live but his head was driven pretty hard into the turf by multiple Ravens players.

    @mddawg said:

    it was replayed during the second half, I missed it live but his head was driven pretty hard into the turf by multiple Ravens players.

    Perhaps it was around the 1:06 mark in the 2nd Q, the series where the Ratbirds got drawn offsides on a Browns punt. 

    DG got crushed by 3 Rats there.

    I might have a 2nd career as a private investigator lol.

    @Flugel I'm out of reactions for the day, but you made me chuckle haha.

  • sydS syd

    @nickers said:

    Of course an immature drunken nut job like you would infuse racism into it...

    I never said anything about his skin color you moron... But it sure seems to bother you more than anyone you "Shiddur" knob slobbin' cocksucker!

    for whatever reason you have a deep hatred for a 5th round pick and with your background as a known racist I knew you would be one of the first to respond, I mean honestly what did you expect ? wait forget it, You wanted him to fail just like you did watson. so come on nickers, Just as i told gorka set yourself free and just embrace your racism

    @syd said:

    for whatever reason you have a deep hatred for a 5th round pick and with your background as a known racist I knew you would be one of the first to respond, I mean honestly what did you expect ? wait forget it, You wanted him to fail just like you did watson. so come on nickers, Just as i told gorka set yourself free and just embrace your racism

    I'm not one to defend another man who can speak for himself, but I venture you're a bit off the mark with this one.   

    Nickers isn't out of line on his critique and it's consistent with Sanders.

  • Does anyone know what play caused the concussion?

    I didn’t see anything too violent looking and I certainly was not expecting the second half switching QBs via injury.

    @clevelandwantsplayoffs said:

    Does anyone know what play caused the concussion?

    I didn’t see anything too violent looking and I certainly was not expecting the second half switching QBs via injury.

    The playbook & Cheech & Chong starting as our OTs.

  • If Sanders didn’t get any snaps with the 1st team in practice that is on the head coach , how could anyone expect to perform any better than he did. Hopefully Jimmy has the balls to fire Shitpanzi today, and clear out the front office while he’s at it. The NFL is about winning and this team isn’t and hasn’t been able to.

    @7moses7 said:

    If Sanders didn’t get any snaps with the 1st team in practice that is on the head coach , how could anyone expect to perform any better than he did. Hopefully Jimmy has the balls to fire Shitpanzi today, and clear out the front office while he’s at it. The NFL is about winning and this team isn’t and hasn’t been able to.

    In the NFL it is SOP for the starter to get all the practice reps during the week with the first team.  While the back up only gets reps with the second team.  Add in your starter is a rookie, even more reason he would be getting all of the first team reps.

  • I keep seeing this pic from the seemingly hundreds of cookie cutter "football/sports" talk handles, podcasts, bullshit, etc etc 

     20251117_143315.thumb.jpg.f60d875c6d02898c5b13832b8fa8ed5f.jpg

    --------------

    If you follow anything that posts this, without context or explanation,  immediately unfollow them and start following me @tjRT9s

    Why? 

     This is the pre-snap look and the same pressure the Ravens had sent twice previously.   The Browns half slide and go BoB (big on big) but the Ravens drop out that side on a bluff. They run a twist from the left and Pocic doesn't get back in time to pick it up. 

    Screenshot_20251117_090458_X2.thumb.jpg.f1c19f62b6593af23f81e830432686b2.jpg 

     Like I said, people want to be first and loudest.  Even if they're wildly incorrect.  These are the things we'll cover tonight on discord and the RT9 YouTube stream.  

  • I think we know why sanders was a 5th rounder....holds the ball...forever

    @kvoethe said:

    I think we know why sanders was a 5th rounder....holds the ball...forever

    Yes in his first relief duty. We're stuck with two QB who one of them makes quick reads but has inconsistent accuracy and no deep ball, the other needs more time (which is difficult with this O line) but can stretch the field and is more accurate when he eventually makes the throw. I would like to see more of the latter before heading into the draft.

  • @canton-dawg said:

    I remember when Mike Pettine was the HC, and he was constantly asked when he was going to start Johnny Manziel at QB.

    Pettine had a front row seat to see how incompetent Manziel was, but he kept saying he wasn’t ready yet.

    UNTIL Haslam forced him to start Manziel against the Bengals, and it was fugly!

    I was getting this same vibe from Stefanski, except that Sanders wasn’t a first round pick but from what I heard he’s a Haslam pick.

    As a Browns fan I would love to see Sanders light it up, but that’s my heart…not my head.

    My head says the Browns will have a high draft pick, and Berry and Stefanski won’t be around during the 26’ draft.

    THIS is what I've been saying for a while now...

    Some of you can whine and cry and scream and yell about firing Stefanski, or Berry, or Stefanski and Berry and perhaps you will get your wish at the end of the year. Perhaps with Stefanski even sooner.

    But the problem - the REAL PROBLEM - sits at top of this organization and speaks with a southern drawl. 

    @dutch-oven said:

    But the problem - the REAL PROBLEM - sits at top of this organization and speaks with a southern drawl. 

    Unfortunately, we can’t fire his ass.

  • @dutch-oven said:

    But the problem - the REAL PROBLEM - sits at top of this organization and speaks with a southern drawl. 

    Unfortunately, we can’t fire his ass.

    @canton-dawg said:

    Unfortunately, we can’t fire his ass.

    That one hurt...

  • @kvoethe said:

    I think we know why sanders was a 5th rounder....holds the ball...forever

    Yes in his first relief duty. We're stuck with two QB who one of them makes quick reads but has inconsistent accuracy and no deep ball, the other needs more time (which is difficult with this O line) but can stretch the field and is more accurate when he eventually makes the throw. I would like to see more of the latter before heading into the draft.

    @mddawg said:

    Yes in his first relief duty. We're stuck with two QB who one of them makes quick reads but has inconsistent accuracy and no deep ball, the other needs more time (which is difficult with this O line) but can stretch the field and is more accurate when he eventually makes the throw. I would like to see more of the latter before heading into the draft.

    I would imagine that he will get first team rep's for what ? 2 days, because of  collective bargaining. well either way no way Gabrial will be cleared by the end of the week

  • @canton-dawg said:

    Unfortunately, we can’t fire his ass.

    That one hurt...

    @flugel said:

    That one hurt...

    Good to see you around for the post game Monday therapy session. ?

  • sydS syd

    @mddawg said:

    Yes in his first relief duty. We're stuck with two QB who one of them makes quick reads but has inconsistent accuracy and no deep ball, the other needs more time (which is difficult with this O line) but can stretch the field and is more accurate when he eventually makes the throw. I would like to see more of the latter before heading into the draft.

    I would imagine that he will get first team rep's for what ? 2 days, because of  collective bargaining. well either way no way Gabrial will be cleared by the end of the week

    @syd said:

    I would imagine that he will get first team rep's for what ? 2 days, because of  collective bargaining. well either way no way Gabrial will be cleared by the end of the week

    Yeah, but it's now apparent they were not developing two QBs, only one which makes the whole QB approach clownish and why nobody takes this team seriously, we're just a punchline now with Myles highlights.

  • @syd said:

    I would imagine that he will get first team rep's for what ? 2 days, because of  collective bargaining. well either way no way Gabrial will be cleared by the end of the week

    Yeah, but it's now apparent they were not developing two QBs, only one which makes the whole QB approach clownish and why nobody takes this team seriously, we're just a punchline now with Myles highlights.

    @mddawg said:

    Yeah, but it's now apparent they were not developing two QBs,

    Reason?  The most obvious would be that they've seen the two of them since offseason activities, through TC, PreSeason...and they've concluded that Sanders is not as good as Gabriel.

    or

    Sanders may or may not be better or worse than Gabriel but Stef is going with the guy he stuck his neck out for.

    or

    It's a conspiracy among the coaches & FO to hold Sanders back and keep him from succeeding.  

  • @syd said:

    I would imagine that he will get first team rep's for what ? 2 days, because of  collective bargaining. well either way no way Gabrial will be cleared by the end of the week

    Yeah, but it's now apparent they were not developing two QBs, only one which makes the whole QB approach clownish and why nobody takes this team seriously, we're just a punchline now with Myles highlights.

    @mddawg said:

    Yeah, but it's now apparent they were not developing two QBs, only one which makes the whole QB approach clownish and why nobody takes this team seriously, we're just a punchline now with Myles highlights.

    it would have been foolish to divey up reps between two rookies, either one needs all the reps they can get, but unlike some here I can see more upside with shedur than 5 yard throws dillion and either way one or both may be gone by next year

  • @mddawg said:

    Yeah, but it's now apparent they were not developing two QBs,

    Reason?  The most obvious would be that they've seen the two of them since offseason activities, through TC, PreSeason...and they've concluded that Sanders is not as good as Gabriel.

    or

    Sanders may or may not be better or worse than Gabriel but Stef is going with the guy he stuck his neck out for.

    or

    It's a conspiracy among the coaches & FO to hold Sanders back and keep him from succeeding.  

    @orion said:

    Reason?  The most obvious would be that they've seen the two of them since offseason activities, through TC, PreSeason...and they've concluded that Sanders is not as good as Gabriel.

    or

    Sanders may or may not be better or worse than Gabriel but Stef is going with the guy he stuck his neck out for.

    or

    It's a conspiracy among the coaches & FO to hold Sanders back and keep him from succeeding.  

    Gabriel is Stef's pick and he's developing him. Sanders is management's pick and he had no intention of playing or developing him despite all the public pronouncements. Berry pushed Sanders up the depth chart by trading Flacco. Not a conspiracy just another day in this dysfunctional organizaion

  • sydS syd

    @mddawg said:

    Yeah, but it's now apparent they were not developing two QBs, only one which makes the whole QB approach clownish and why nobody takes this team seriously, we're just a punchline now with Myles highlights.

    it would have been foolish to divey up reps between two rookies, either one needs all the reps they can get, but unlike some here I can see more upside with shedur than 5 yard throws dillion and either way one or both may be gone by next year

    @syd said:

    it would have been foolish to divey up reps between two rookies, either one needs all the reps they can get, but unlike some here I can see more upside with shedur than 5 yard throws dillion and either way one or both may be gone by next year

    No need to perfectly divide them but at least a few reps a week could be assigned to the backup IF they were developing both QBs as they claimed.

  • @orion said:

    Reason?  The most obvious would be that they've seen the two of them since offseason activities, through TC, PreSeason...and they've concluded that Sanders is not as good as Gabriel.

    or

    Sanders may or may not be better or worse than Gabriel but Stef is going with the guy he stuck his neck out for.

    or

    It's a conspiracy among the coaches & FO to hold Sanders back and keep him from succeeding.  

    Gabriel is Stef's pick and he's developing him. Sanders is management's pick and he had no intention of playing or developing him despite all the public pronouncements. Berry pushed Sanders up the depth chart by trading Flacco. Not a conspiracy just another day in this dysfunctional organizaion

    @mddawg said:

    Not a conspiracy just another day in this dysfunctional organizaion

    and its not like they are at each others throats (as far as we know) philosophies are different  and I believe they both will be gone at years end, So does it really matter who got who's reps ? 

  • sydS syd

    @mddawg said:

    Not a conspiracy just another day in this dysfunctional organizaion

    and its not like they are at each others throats (as far as we know) philosophies are different  and I believe they both will be gone at years end, So does it really matter who got who's reps ? 

    @syd said:

    and its not like they are at each others throats (as far as we know) philosophies are different  and I believe they both will be gone at years end, So does it really matter who got who's reps ? 

    Exactly, this is a war between Stef and management and the kids are the collateral damage.

  • @syd said:

    and its not like they are at each others throats (as far as we know) philosophies are different  and I believe they both will be gone at years end, So does it really matter who got who's reps ? 

    Exactly, this is a war between Stef and management and the kids are the collateral damage.

    @mddawg said:

    Exactly, this is a war between Stef and management and the kids are the collateral damage.

    I really do not think it has gotten that bad, Remember both report separately to jimmy, and if it had gotten that bad one or both would have been canned by now