Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. Political Discussion
  3. OK, this Pres Trump idea doesn't make any sense at all.

OK, this Pres Trump idea doesn't make any sense at all.

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Political Discussion
8 Posts 4 Posters 185 Views 1 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • calfoxwc C Dedicated Very Popular Conversation Starter Collaborator First Post Posting Machine Reacting Well Week One Done One Year In One Month Later
    • 64k Posts
    • 8k Reputation
    C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Surely he isn't serious about all these communist chinese students coming here.

    Unless there is some diabolical good reason for it, which I seriously doubt - 

    it is backasswards. I don't get it at all.

    https://redstate.com/erik-durneika/2025/11/15/america-doesnt-need-600000-chinese-students-n2196178

    America Doesn’t Need 600,000 Chinese ‘Students’

    JAFBFJ 1 Reply Last reply
    Quote Reply
    • Jax JaxJ One Year In Posting Machine Very Popular Conversation Starter One Month Later Reacting Well Collaborator Week One Done Dedicated First Post
      • 6k Posts
      • 4k Reputation
      JaxJ Jax wrote on last edited by
      #2

      Yeah unfortunately. I have nothing against Chinese personally, but I feel they can't be trusted and are absolutely in a cold war with us.

      1 Reply Last reply
      👍
      Quote Reply
      • MLD Woody MLD WoodyM Dedicated Conversation Starter Very Popular First Post Collaborator Posting Machine Reacting Well One Month Later One Year In Week One Done
        • 33k Posts
        • 3k Reputation
        MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
        #3

        "I have nothing against them personally"

        "They can't be trusted" 

        Lol

        Ja.brill Peppers - Cleveland Brown OldBrownsFan, on 02 Jun 2017 - 5:09PM said: "No you are not the work of the devil but you are deceived by the devil." Who's got it better than us? Nooooobody!
        JaxJ 1 Reply Last reply
        Quote Reply
        • MLD Woody MLD WoodyM Dedicated Conversation Starter Very Popular First Post Collaborator Posting Machine Reacting Well One Month Later One Year In Week One Done
          • 33k Posts
          • 3k Reputation
          MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
          #4

          We'll see if more MAGA starts to unravel... Should be a fun watch

          Ja.brill Peppers - Cleveland Brown OldBrownsFan, on 02 Jun 2017 - 5:09PM said: "No you are not the work of the devil but you are deceived by the devil." Who's got it better than us? Nooooobody!
          1 Reply Last reply
          Quote Reply
          • MLD WoodyM MLD Woody

            "I have nothing against them personally"

            "They can't be trusted" 

            Lol

            Jax JaxJ One Year In Posting Machine Very Popular Conversation Starter One Month Later Reacting Well Collaborator Week One Done Dedicated First Post
            • 6k Posts
            • 4k Reputation
            JaxJ Jax wrote on last edited by
            #5

            @mld-woody said:

            "I have nothing against them personally"

            "They can't be trusted" 

            Lol

            Just because I don't trust someone doesn't mean I have anything against them personally. 

            In this context I meant nothing against Chinese people in general as to not stereotype the entire country, but the Chinese gov't can't be trusted including the Chinese they are sending over.

            Do I gotta spoon feed everything for you or do you just like to sit there and salivate over being disingenuous?

            MLD WoodyM 1 Reply Last reply
            👍
            Quote Reply
            • JaxJ Jax

              @mld-woody said:

              "I have nothing against them personally"

              "They can't be trusted" 

              Lol

              Just because I don't trust someone doesn't mean I have anything against them personally. 

              In this context I meant nothing against Chinese people in general as to not stereotype the entire country, but the Chinese gov't can't be trusted including the Chinese they are sending over.

              Do I gotta spoon feed everything for you or do you just like to sit there and salivate over being disingenuous?

              MLD Woody MLD WoodyM Dedicated Conversation Starter Very Popular First Post Collaborator Posting Machine Reacting Well One Month Later One Year In Week One Done
              • 33k Posts
              • 3k Reputation
              MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
              #6

              @jax said:

              Just because I don't trust someone doesn't mean I have anything against them personally. 

              In this context I meant nothing against Chinese people in general as to not stereotype the entire country, but the Chinese gov't can't be trusted including the Chinese they are sending over.

              Do I gotta spoon feed everything for you or do you just like to sit there and salivate over being disingenuous?

              Even this response is hilarious. You really don't get it. Crazy. 

              "I have nothing against Chinese people"

              "I can't trust Chinese people"

              Ja.brill Peppers - Cleveland Brown OldBrownsFan, on 02 Jun 2017 - 5:09PM said: "No you are not the work of the devil but you are deceived by the devil." Who's got it better than us? Nooooobody!
              1 Reply Last reply
              Quote Reply
              • calfoxwc C Dedicated Very Popular Conversation Starter Collaborator First Post Posting Machine Reacting Well Week One Done One Year In One Month Later
                • 64k Posts
                • 8k Reputation
                C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
                #7

                communist chinese people, idiot woodpecker.

                Kash Patel Drops Covid Origin Bombshell

                https://pjmedia.com/matt-margolis/2025/11/16/kash-patel-drops-covid-origin-bombshell-n4946056

                1 Reply Last reply
                Quote Reply
                • C calfoxwc

                  Surely he isn't serious about all these communist chinese students coming here.

                  Unless there is some diabolical good reason for it, which I seriously doubt - 

                  it is backasswards. I don't get it at all.

                  https://redstate.com/erik-durneika/2025/11/15/america-doesnt-need-600000-chinese-students-n2196178

                  America Doesn’t Need 600,000 Chinese ‘Students’

                  JAFBF JAFBFJ Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                  • 10k Posts
                  • 2k Reputation
                  JAFBFJ JAFBF wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  @calfoxwc said:

                  Surely he isn't serious about all these communist chinese students coming here.

                  Unless there is some diabolical good reason for it, which I seriously doubt - 

                  it is backasswards. I don't get it at all.

                  https://redstate.com/erik-durneika/2025/11/15/america-doesnt-need-600000-chinese-students-n2196178

                  America Doesn’t Need 600,000 Chinese ‘Students’

                  Not as simple as that.

                  Saw something that this reflects back on O and what he brought about during that time, but haven't run back across it yet.

                  Folk need to remember, what we're seeing via MSM is not what is really going on   .   .   .   part of the reason I've been sparse on here the last few months.

                  Whatever you're seeing, is not really what's going on - this (Movie/Play) is for the totally clueless/brainwashed .

                  Best way to explain it at this time   .   .   .   perhaps maybe even THE Sting Op of all time   .   .   .   

                  If people don't see the Evil, how are they to know the Evil ?

                  We're still in the "Show Them" (wake up) phase unfortunately   .   .   .   

                  Sucks, but it is what it is, and it's still going to be painful.

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  👍 😂
                  Quote Reply

                  Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                  Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                  With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                  Register Login
                  Reply
                  • Reply as topic
                  Log in to reply
                  • Oldest to Newest
                  • Newest to Oldest
                  • Most Votes


                  Theme
                  • System
                  • Light
                  • Dark
                  The Browns Board Terms Privacy

                  The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

                  • First post
                    Last post
                  0
                  • Forums
                  • Recent
                  • Popular
                  • Users
                  • Donate