Funny scene from Liam Neeson movie Cold Pursuit
-
-
If weโre sharing Browns references in Liam Neeson movies, hereโs this.
-
LOLOLOLOL!!!!ย ย I started my FFL this year with Judkins, Fannin and Jeudy. Jeudy I dropped at our 6 week redraft opportunity and got a guy who scored enough to win me two weekends. Had I still had Jeudy that would not have happened. And lately those other two are looking more like drops at our 12 week redraft. Had I played Etienne this past weekend instead of Judkins, I would have won again because I came in second by a mere 6 points when TDs are worth 50 each for a RB. Judkins - 0, Etienne - 100. Play the worlds smallest violin for me for making that mistake once again.??
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better ๐
Register Login