College Football on TV - 11/25, 11/27, 11/28, 11/29
-
Well this playoff bracket should be very interesting tomorrow ?
-
How ‘bout them Hoosiers?
-
How ‘bout them Hoosiers?
How ‘bout them Hoosiers?
So does OSU drop to 3rd or 4th? Pretty sure based on what I saw Georgia actually looks the strongest of all, but 1 loss keeps them at #2.
-
How ‘bout them Hoosiers?
So does OSU drop to 3rd or 4th? Pretty sure based on what I saw Georgia actually looks the strongest of all, but 1 loss keeps them at #2.
So does OSU drop to 3rd or 4th? Pretty sure based on what I saw Georgia actually looks the strongest of all, but 1 loss keeps them at #2.
That sounds about right, I thought during the game that the loser shouldn't fall much.
That Big Ten Championship last night was the ending of Rocky II. Two heavyweights at the end of the fight just standing in the middle of the ring throwing haymakers. Both teams fell, Indiana got up at eight, Ohio State didn't.
I'd love to see a rematch.
At the end of the day, I have to blame Ohio State's loss last night on nickers being at the game. ?
-
So does OSU drop to 3rd or 4th? Pretty sure based on what I saw Georgia actually looks the strongest of all, but 1 loss keeps them at #2.
That sounds about right, I thought during the game that the loser shouldn't fall much.
That Big Ten Championship last night was the ending of Rocky II. Two heavyweights at the end of the fight just standing in the middle of the ring throwing haymakers. Both teams fell, Indiana got up at eight, Ohio State didn't.
I'd love to see a rematch.
At the end of the day, I have to blame Ohio State's loss last night on nickers being at the game. ?
That sounds about right, I thought during the game that the loser shouldn't fall much.
That Big Ten Championship last night was the ending of Rocky II. Two heavyweights at the end of the fight just standing in the middle of the ring throwing haymakers. Both teams fell, Indiana got up at eight, Ohio State didn't.
I'd love to see a rematch.
If they do go in the order I proposed of IU, Ga, OSU, then OSU first hs to go through a very good looking Ga to get that rematch.
The real drama is who gets that 10th spot against A&M in College Station, rematch with ND, Miami or one spot drop Bama? One of those 3 gets pushed out an Texas can chant the A&M mantra, "Wait 'till next year!" Suck it Cows!!?
-
That sounds about right, I thought during the game that the loser shouldn't fall much.
That Big Ten Championship last night was the ending of Rocky II. Two heavyweights at the end of the fight just standing in the middle of the ring throwing haymakers. Both teams fell, Indiana got up at eight, Ohio State didn't.
I'd love to see a rematch.
If they do go in the order I proposed of IU, Ga, OSU, then OSU first hs to go through a very good looking Ga to get that rematch.
The real drama is who gets that 10th spot against A&M in College Station, rematch with ND, Miami or one spot drop Bama? One of those 3 gets pushed out an Texas can chant the A&M mantra, "Wait 'till next year!" Suck it Cows!!?
If they do go in the order I proposed of IU, Ga, OSU, then OSU first hs to go through a very good looking Ga to get that rematch.
The real drama is who gets that 10th spot against A&M in College Station, rematch with ND, Miami or one spot drop Bama? One of those 3 gets pushed out an Texas can chant the A&M mantra, "Wait 'till next year!" Suck it Cows!!?
I was watching a Buckeyes podcast this morning and they guessed that Ohio State will end up #3 and probably end up going up against Ole Miss I think in the Orange Bowl.
And yes, Ohio State may have to play the Georgia Bulldogs who apparently are the greatest college football team ever from what I've read on here ?
-
That sounds about right, I thought during the game that the loser shouldn't fall much.
That Big Ten Championship last night was the ending of Rocky II. Two heavyweights at the end of the fight just standing in the middle of the ring throwing haymakers. Both teams fell, Indiana got up at eight, Ohio State didn't.
I'd love to see a rematch.
If they do go in the order I proposed of IU, Ga, OSU, then OSU first hs to go through a very good looking Ga to get that rematch.
The real drama is who gets that 10th spot against A&M in College Station, rematch with ND, Miami or one spot drop Bama? One of those 3 gets pushed out an Texas can chant the A&M mantra, "Wait 'till next year!" Suck it Cows!!?
a very good looking Ga
2025 SEC has exactly zero teams with 6 or more wins against bowl-eligible teams. Big10 has 4.
This means that the SEC has a lot of teams with wins against bad teams.. in the conference. Texas needed OT to beat Kentucky and Miss St, neither of whom are going bowling.
I get it, ESECPN keeps pushing the propaganda to people who don't follow it closely.
Looking forward to the SEC excuses when it's a 3rd b10 title in a row magically at the same time as NIL which evened the playing field. Life comes at you fast.
I wouldn't even bet on OSU at this point -- Fielding was the guy who missed 2 last year against UM, missed against UGA, and at this point it's inconceivably indefensible for him to be put out there at high-stakes moments. He's not Mike Nugent.
-
SEC in the Playoffs - have a laugh. The girl with the Aggie is the Battered Aggie Syndrome girl that always ruins things for him.
-
a very good looking Ga
2025 SEC has exactly zero teams with 6 or more wins against bowl-eligible teams. Big10 has 4.
This means that the SEC has a lot of teams with wins against bad teams.. in the conference. Texas needed OT to beat Kentucky and Miss St, neither of whom are going bowling.
I get it, ESECPN keeps pushing the propaganda to people who don't follow it closely.
Looking forward to the SEC excuses when it's a 3rd b10 title in a row magically at the same time as NIL which evened the playing field. Life comes at you fast.
I wouldn't even bet on OSU at this point -- Fielding was the guy who missed 2 last year against UM, missed against UGA, and at this point it's inconceivably indefensible for him to be put out there at high-stakes moments. He's not Mike Nugent.
2025 SEC has exactly zero teams with 6 or more wins against bowl-eligible teams. Big10 has 4.
Texas A&M had 6 wins against bowl eligible teams when you include eligible Notre Dame who chose not to accept any bowl bids. Rather disingenuous comment wouldn't you say?
-
2025 Texas A&M Schedule
Final Record
Win Over Bowl-Eligible Team
UTSA
6-6
1
Utah State
6-6
2
ND
10-2
3
Auburn
5-7
Miss St
5-7
Florida
4-8
Arkansas
2-10
LSU
7-5
4
Missouri
8-4
5
South Carolina
4-8
Samford
1-11
Texas
9-3
Not #6
More fun facts about the SEC: Orgeron just admitted publically that SEC had been paying players years before NIL.
And SEC had been scheduling only 8 conference games instead of the 9 everybody else has been playing for years.. to intentionally have an even easier schedule than everyone else. The 9-game SEC conference schedule finally starts in 2026.
-
2025 Texas A&M Schedule
Final Record
Win Over Bowl-Eligible Team
UTSA
6-6
1
Utah State
6-6
2
ND
10-2
3
Auburn
5-7
Miss St
5-7
Florida
4-8
Arkansas
2-10
LSU
7-5
4
Missouri
8-4
5
South Carolina
4-8
Samford
1-11
Texas
9-3
Not #6
More fun facts about the SEC: Orgeron just admitted publically that SEC had been paying players years before NIL.
And SEC had been scheduling only 8 conference games instead of the 9 everybody else has been playing for years.. to intentionally have an even easier schedule than everyone else. The 9-game SEC conference schedule finally starts in 2026.
Duke's Mayo Bowl
Mississippi State vs. Wake Forest
8 p.m. | ESPN
Bank of America Stadium
Charlotte, N.C.2025 Texas A&M Schedule
Final Record
Win Over Bowl-Eligible Team
UTSA
6-6
1
Utah State
6-6
2
ND
10-2
3
Auburn
5-7
Miss St
5-7
Florida
4-8
Arkansas
2-10
LSU
7-5
4
Missouri
8-4
5
South Carolina
4-8
Samford
1-11
Texas
9-3
-
Speaking of schedules, Ohio State's is a pretty daunting one next season...
Play Texas, USC and Indiana on the road, Oregon at home.
Do not play Penn State the next two years.
-
2025 Texas A&M Schedule
Final Record
Win Over Bowl-Eligible Team
UTSA
6-6
1
Utah State
6-6
2
ND
10-2
3
Auburn
5-7
Miss St
5-7
Florida
4-8
Arkansas
2-10
LSU
7-5
4
Missouri
8-4
5
South Carolina
4-8
Samford
1-11
Texas
9-3
Not #6
More fun facts about the SEC: Orgeron just admitted publically that SEC had been paying players years before NIL.
And SEC had been scheduling only 8 conference games instead of the 9 everybody else has been playing for years.. to intentionally have an even easier schedule than everyone else. The 9-game SEC conference schedule finally starts in 2026.
2025 Texas A&M Schedule
Final Record
Win Over Bowl-Eligible Team
UTSA
6-6
1
Utah State
6-6
2
ND
10-2
3
Auburn
5-7
Miss St
5-7
Florida
4-8
Arkansas
2-10
LSU
7-5
4
Missouri
8-4
5
South Carolina
4-8
Samford
1-11
Texas
9-3
Not #6
More fun facts about the SEC: Orgeron just admitted publically that SEC had been paying players years before NIL.
And SEC had been scheduling only 8 conference games instead of the 9 everybody else has been playing for years.. to intentionally have an even easier schedule than everyone else. The 9-game SEC conference schedule finally starts in 2026.
Not all of it, because I had season Tix to Vandy for a few years. You'll just have to trust me they weren't paying players. There were several weekends the Browns scored more TDs in comparison - and that ain't good. Believe it or not, James Franklin of all people got hired and turned that program around to the tune of TWO 9 wins seasons in 3 years in the SEC. He even upgraded a very outdated weight room to an SC standard level of compete to beat. Back then, winning 9 games at Vandy, beating UT and winning Bowl Games made people there really appreciate the energy and confidence he instilled in his players, staff and fanbase (even if that was the last 3 years such a thing would ever be possible for that guy). He was in over his head at Penn State. That said, they DID make it to the Semi-finals in the CFP last year. It's not like former NE & Bama Assistant Bill O'Brien was any better as a HC there. Maybe he'll be a better fit at Va Tech - if not, oh well...
-
Speaking of schedules, Ohio State's is a pretty daunting one next season...
Play Texas, USC and Indiana on the road, Oregon at home.
Do not play Penn State the next two years.
Speaking of schedules, Ohio State's is a pretty daunting one next season...
Play Texas, USC and Indiana on the road, Oregon at home.
Do not play Penn State the next two years.
I like it when they have a sufficient amount of battle tests. I think they play better in the Bowl/post season while there's less repeats of seeing the playground bullies beating on the less fortunates. Some years, there were too many easy 1 sided battles in the Big 10 - so I think the tougher competition today coupled with being able to pay players the way Georgia, LSU and Bama used to/still does makes it so much more competitive for the post season.
-
Speaking of schedules, Ohio State's is a pretty daunting one next season...
Play Texas, USC and Indiana on the road, Oregon at home.
Do not play Penn State the next two years.
Speaking of schedules, Ohio State's is a pretty daunting one next season...
Play Texas, USC and Indiana on the road, Oregon at home.
Do not play Penn State the next two years.
I believe they are at Iowa as well. That’s a rock fight in a tough environment.
QB, RB, Top WR and likely most of the offensive line back. The schedule suggests we will need to score points
-
Watching the Oregon/Texas Tech game and this is one of the weirdest game l’ve ever seen with regard to the camera angles. I think they’re rolling with a single camera from a drone and most of the angles are from behind the offense. I’m not digging it.
-
Watching the Oregon/Texas Tech game and this is one of the weirdest game l’ve ever seen with regard to the camera angles. I think they’re rolling with a single camera from a drone and most of the angles are from behind the offense. I’m not digging it.
Watching the Oregon/Texas Tech game and this is one of the weirdest game l’ve ever seen with regard to the camera angles. I think they’re rolling with a single camera from a drone and most of the angles are from behind the offense. I’m not digging it.
They have multiple broadcasts. You're watching the sky cam like I am. It's fantastic for people like me.
-
Watching the Oregon/Texas Tech game and this is one of the weirdest game l’ve ever seen with regard to the camera angles. I think they’re rolling with a single camera from a drone and most of the angles are from behind the offense. I’m not digging it.
They have multiple broadcasts. You're watching the sky cam like I am. It's fantastic for people like me.
They have multiple broadcasts. You're watching the sky cam like I am. It's fantastic for people like me.
It’s different and kinda cool to see a different angle from time to time, but l’d wager it’s off putting to the average fan.
Speaking of off putting, these announcers for the IU/‘bama game are cornballs.
-
IU is manhandling Alabama. Pretty cool to see.
-
IU is manhandling Alabama. Pretty cool to see.
IU is manhandling Alabama. Pretty cool to see.
I don't think this Bama coach will be there very long. They don't like losing 4 games in on season.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login