Skip to content

When does the orgy between Stan, Zombo and Lumbergh begin?

The Browns Board
8 6 999
  • A AZBrowns wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Quinn has been wondering, he's running out of j/0 material and DA wants to know so he can be there to support you guys for sucking as much dick as he did, so to speak.

  • A AZBrowns wrote on last edited by
    #2

    Zombo said:

    4:20.

    Zombo

    --Pacific Time

    Well played....

  • glenby73G glenby73 wrote on last edited by
    #3

    dunno, but I give this thread ten minutes before it's yanked.

    LMAO!!!!!! I said yanked!

  • W WPB Dawg Fan wrote on last edited by WPB Dawg Fan
    #4

    Zombo said:

    Plus ... you guys were kinda mean to poor Lums.

    Zombo

    crying-baby-thumb813125.jpg

  • A AZBrowns wrote on last edited by
    #5

    Zombo said:

    I'm actually charged up because I'm looking forward to this week's game.

    Anderson gives me hope.

    Plus ... you guys were kinda mean to poor Lums.

    Zombo

    The question isn't whether or not Anderson give you hope, the question is does having a stiff like St. Clair on the offensive line give you hope. I mean, c'mon, the guy's name resembles one of the nastiest streets in Cleveland. Who didnt see that coming from a mile away?

  • R RestinPeace wrote on last edited by
    #6

    St.Clair had a decent game in Baltimore, as he was helped out much more with pass blocking. He made some nice plays. But he had to play next to Fraley.

  • V Vegasdogg wrote on last edited by
    #7

    Zombo said:

    Anderson gives me hope.

    Spoken like a true defensive coordinator. Is this Mike Zimmer? LOL Don't worry Zombo, that feeling of hope won't last past Sunday afternoon.

  • P pl4tinum wrote on last edited by pl4tinum
    #8

    Zombo said:

    I'm wondering if you will be disappointed if you are wrong?

    Zombo

    Right now? I'd be ecstatic if I was wrong. I'd love to see DA turn into a reliable QB who can throw touchdowns against the best teams in the league. If he can win us games I'm back on the DA bandwagon I had no choice but to leave in late 07. Dude just regressed to the point where I couldn't cheer for him anymore.

    I'm behind DA, for one week at a time. I hope he succeeds but if he doesn't I won't be back here making excuses for him because we've seen it 20 times before.

    Doing the same thing and expecting a different result is for cvnts.