Skip to content

The Official Browns vs 49ers Game 12 Thread

The Browns Board
83 21 1.3k 1
  • tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by
    #34

    Niners cover. 

    One more TD and the under still hits. 

  • M MDDawg wrote on last edited by
    #35

    This will be a special teams loss if we don’t win this. 

  • This will be a special teams loss if we don’t win this. 

    Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by
    #36

    @mddawg said:

    This will be a special teams loss if we don’t win this. 

    Special ed.

  • sydS syd wrote on last edited by
    #37

    i have never said to fire the coach until today, bye bye douchebag

  • sydS syd wrote on last edited by
    #38

    my god going for it on 4th on our own 36, shit just went down hill from then

  • Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by
    #39

    Is Deshaun active?

  • 7 7moses7 wrote on last edited by
    #40

    Play calling is simply HORRENDOUS 

  • Play calling is simply HORRENDOUS 

    Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by
    #41

    @7moses7 said:

    Play calling is simply HORRENDOUS 

    Has been for quite some time 

  • IbleedbrownI Ibleedbrown wrote on last edited by
    #42

    Welp. Garrett got a sack…

  • ClaretBrownC ClaretBrown wrote on last edited by
    #43

    Yeah that 4th and 1 just killed it. 

    Should've kicked it away. Still well in the game at that stage.

    Then to drop a ball handed to u ?

  • tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by
    #44

    The motion to TE sneak is something the Browns have done multiple times with success this year.  Fannin did it in week 1 and we cheered. 

    I doubt the bulk of you remember that. 

    The difference between brilliance and stupidity is if something worked.  If you execute like week 1, it's an easy conversion. 

  • 7 7moses7 wrote on last edited by
    #45

    We need to hire Serv Pro to clean up the Browns sideline 

  • The Cysko KidT The Cysko Kid wrote on last edited by
    #46

    Sanders sucks. The whole team sucks. They could hire bums off the street and do as well. 

  • The motion to TE sneak is something the Browns have done multiple times with success this year.  Fannin did it in week 1 and we cheered. 

    I doubt the bulk of you remember that. 

    The difference between brilliance and stupidity is if something worked.  If you execute like week 1, it's an easy conversion. 

    Canton DawgC Canton Dawg wrote on last edited by
    #47

    @tiamat63 said:

    The motion to TE sneak is something the Browns have done multiple times with success this year.  Fannin did it in week 1 and we cheered. 

    I doubt the bulk of you remember that. 

    The difference between brilliance and stupidity is if something worked.  If you execute like week 1, it's an easy conversion. 

    I have no issue with the play that was called, IMO it was the location on the field where he went for it on 4th down.

  • The motion to TE sneak is something the Browns have done multiple times with success this year.  Fannin did it in week 1 and we cheered. 

    I doubt the bulk of you remember that. 

    The difference between brilliance and stupidity is if something worked.  If you execute like week 1, it's an easy conversion. 

    Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by
    #48

    @tiamat63 said:

    The motion to TE sneak is something the Browns have done multiple times with success this year.  Fannin did it in week 1 and we cheered. 

    I doubt the bulk of you remember that. 

    The difference between brilliance and stupidity is if something worked.  If you execute like week 1, it's an easy conversion. 

    To me the reason it’s stupid, even if it has worked before, is the TE is doing something he’s not used to. He might do it 2-4 times a year. And maybe 1-2 times a week in practice.
    The QB has been taking those snaps since he was 8 years old. 

  • @tiamat63 said:

    The motion to TE sneak is something the Browns have done multiple times with success this year.  Fannin did it in week 1 and we cheered. 

    I doubt the bulk of you remember that. 

    The difference between brilliance and stupidity is if something worked.  If you execute like week 1, it's an easy conversion. 

    I have no issue with the play that was called, IMO it was the location on the field where he went for it on 4th down.

    tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by
    #49

    @canton-dawg said:

    I have no issue with the play that was called, IMO it was the location on the field where he went for it on 4th down.

    This team is 3-8. 

    We keep hearing they have "nothing to lose"   that's a "nothing to lose" call.  

    If i search this board, I promise I'll find a ton of "if they lose it's fine, just don't lose scared"  

    They were aggressive, to a fault.  Have to live with it. 

  • @canton-dawg said:

    I have no issue with the play that was called, IMO it was the location on the field where he went for it on 4th down.

    This team is 3-8. 

    We keep hearing they have "nothing to lose"   that's a "nothing to lose" call.  

    If i search this board, I promise I'll find a ton of "if they lose it's fine, just don't lose scared"  

    They were aggressive, to a fault.  Have to live with it. 

    Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by
    #50

    @tiamat63 said:

    This team is 3-8. 

    We keep hearing they have "nothing to lose"   that's a "nothing to lose" call.  

    If i search this board, I promise I'll find a ton of "if they lose it's fine, just don't lose scared"  

    They were aggressive, to a fault.  Have to live with it. 

    Hopefully they lose their jobs

  • @canton-dawg said:

    I have no issue with the play that was called, IMO it was the location on the field where he went for it on 4th down.

    This team is 3-8. 

    We keep hearing they have "nothing to lose"   that's a "nothing to lose" call.  

    If i search this board, I promise I'll find a ton of "if they lose it's fine, just don't lose scared"  

    They were aggressive, to a fault.  Have to live with it. 

    Canton DawgC Canton Dawg wrote on last edited by
    #51

    @tiamat63 said:

    This team is 3-8. 

    We keep hearing they have "nothing to lose"   that's a "nothing to lose" call.  

    If i search this board, I promise I'll find a ton of "if they lose it's fine, just don't lose scared"  

    They were aggressive, to a fault.  Have to live with it. 

    It was a desperation move by Kevin.

    He’s looking for anything that can save his ass.

    Notice how that play took the life out of the team?

  • @tiamat63 said:

    The motion to TE sneak is something the Browns have done multiple times with success this year.  Fannin did it in week 1 and we cheered. 

    I doubt the bulk of you remember that. 

    The difference between brilliance and stupidity is if something worked.  If you execute like week 1, it's an easy conversion. 

    To me the reason it’s stupid, even if it has worked before, is the TE is doing something he’s not used to. He might do it 2-4 times a year. And maybe 1-2 times a week in practice.
    The QB has been taking those snaps since he was 8 years old. 

    tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by
    #52

    @browns149 said:

    To me the reason it’s stupid, even if it has worked before, is the TE is doing something he’s not used to. He might do it 2-4 times a year. And maybe 1-2 times a week in practice.
    The QB has been taking those snaps since he was 8 years old. 

     I think you severely overestimate the amount of times kids as QBs have spent the last 15 years under center. 

    This also isn't just the Browns. It's a league wide trend. You saw it just a little over a week ago with Mark Andrews and the Ravens. 

  • @tiamat63 said:

    This team is 3-8. 

    We keep hearing they have "nothing to lose"   that's a "nothing to lose" call.  

    If i search this board, I promise I'll find a ton of "if they lose it's fine, just don't lose scared"  

    They were aggressive, to a fault.  Have to live with it. 

    It was a desperation move by Kevin.

    He’s looking for anything that can save his ass.

    Notice how that play took the life out of the team?

    tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by
    #53

    @canton-dawg said:

    It was a desperation move by Kevin.

    He’s looking for anything that can save his ass.

    Notice how that play took the life out of the team?

    And had it worked, you're saying it would have given the team life? 

    It's a constant tit for tat.  Can't want it both ways.