Oh
-
-
-
Woody is at crisis intervention.
-
OSU/Indiana should be a helluva game.
-
OSU/Indiana should be a helluva game.
OSU/Indiana should be a helluva game.
I'm going!... I can't wait!
-
Ohio State is still undefeated! Ohio State is still the reigning, defending National Champions!
michigan fans are all losers crying in the fetal position right now.
Brutus the Legend
-
I mean, we can't win every year. OSU was bound to win eventually.
Very young team with mounting injuries vs a very good OSU team. It happens
-
I mean, we can't win every year. OSU was bound to win eventually.
Very young team with mounting injuries vs a very good OSU team. It happens
I mean, we can't win every year. OSU was bound to win eventually.
Very young team with mounting injuries vs a very good OSU team. It happens
That’s true, after an 8 game winning streak I was glad that Meatchicken finally put up a fight.
-
I mean, we can't win every year. OSU was bound to win eventually.
Very young team with mounting injuries vs a very good OSU team. It happens
I mean, we can't win every year. OSU was bound to win eventually.
Very young team with mounting injuries vs a very good OSU team. It happens
Flugel's got a tummy ache. He ate too much of your cotton candy today.
-
I mean, we can't win every year. OSU was bound to win eventually.
Very young team with mounting injuries vs a very good OSU team. It happens
Flugel's got a tummy ache. He ate too much of your cotton candy today.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login