Tale of the Tape - Browns vs Titans
-
Sure he is! He's VERY trying.
He was yelling at Shedeur with his hands on the sidelines during the 9'er game. Pocic had to stand up and shoe him away. At one point Shedeur was trying to point something out to him on the ipad but Judy started at him again. At which point Shedeur turned away with a look like, This guy just doesn't get it. That's when Pocic stood up.
Yep. Trade Jeudy for a 6 pack of Fat Heads Head Hunter and beef jerky.
This is a game the Browns must win. Hopefully Sanders shines & Judkins has another solid day.
Damn it sucked Sunday, there were tons of 49ers fans there, and it's going to be worse vs Buffalo and Pittsburgh. Someday the Browns will reclaim a home field advantage?
Damn it sucked Sunday, there were tons of 49ers fans there, and it's going to be worse vs Buffalo and Pittsburgh. Someday the Browns will reclaim a home field advantage?
Luckily for us Steelers fans are pretty fed up right now, I guess Sunday they opened the fourth quarter booing the song ‘Renegade’ and chanting “Fire Tomlin!” Their collective heart might not be in sitting in the cold in Cleveland and cheering on a non playoff team.
I do expect a large Buffalo presence though. I still contend that the Bills should be placed in the AFC North and the Ravens moved over to the East.
-
Damn it sucked Sunday, there were tons of 49ers fans there, and it's going to be worse vs Buffalo and Pittsburgh. Someday the Browns will reclaim a home field advantage?
Luckily for us Steelers fans are pretty fed up right now, I guess Sunday they opened the fourth quarter booing the song ‘Renegade’ and chanting “Fire Tomlin!” Their collective heart might not be in sitting in the cold in Cleveland and cheering on a non playoff team.
I do expect a large Buffalo presence though. I still contend that the Bills should be placed in the AFC North and the Ravens moved over to the East.
I do expect a large Buffalo presence though. I still contend that the Bills should be placed in the AFC North and the Ravens moved over to the East.
I won't disagree there, it was a true bitch-slap by Tagliabue putting the Ratbirds in our division. Either Buffalo or Indy would have been a good choice.
My opinion is the league was truly pissed that Cleveland won the lawsuit to get our team name & colors back. Our reward was seeing the Ratbirds twice a year, total BS. I always gave my 2 season tickets to the Berea High football program, so they could raffle 'em off and make money. Only once did I attend a Browns-Ratbird game, back in 2003.
-
If we beat the Titans we will probably drop from pick #5 to pick #9 in the draft sweepstakes.
-
-
Well damn, I better throw Fannin in this week if yur gonna do that!??
I went from the penthouse to the outhouse this year in my league, what's your excuse LOL
-
Well damn, I better throw Fannin in this week if yur gonna do that!??
I went from the penthouse to the outhouse this year in my league, what's your excuse LOL
-
LOL! The opposite. I'm tied with 2 others with 3 season wins so far. I've been happy to see two the last couple of weeks win their first times despite me being 2nd both of those weeks.
is this some sort of Texan I do not speak ? soft,driven, slow and mad like some new language
-
LOL! The opposite. I'm tied with 2 others with 3 season wins so far. I've been happy to see two the last couple of weeks win their first times despite me being 2nd both of those weeks.
is this some sort of Texan I do not speak ? soft,driven, slow and mad like some new language
is this some sort of texas speak i do not understand
We have 8 players in my FFL. Of the weekends so far in the NFL I have had the highest score 3 of those weekends as have 2 other members. On the most recent ones two of the 8 won the weekend and neither had gotten a win all season until then. My score came in 2nd place those two times.
-
LOL! The opposite. I'm tied with 2 others with 3 season wins so far. I've been happy to see two the last couple of weeks win their first times despite me being 2nd both of those weeks.
is this some sort of Texan I do not speak ? soft,driven, slow and mad like some new language
-
PS-we also are paired every week against one other player. There is no pay for it, only pride of winning. I am currently #1 in the league at 10-3 for the 13 weeks.
Do you get bonus points for actually drafting your own team?
-
PS-we also are paired every week against one other player. There is no pay for it, only pride of winning. I am currently #1 in the league at 10-3 for the 13 weeks.
Do you get bonus points for actually drafting your own team?
Do you get bonus points for actually drafting your own team?
No, but I get a real boner when I win, not a fake one.?
-
Do you get bonus points for actually drafting your own team?
No, but I get a real boner when I win, not a fake one.?
No, but I get a real boner when I win, not a fake one.?
?
-
Do you get bonus points for actually drafting your own team?
No, but I get a real boner when I win, not a fake one.?
No, but I get a real boner when I win, not a fake one.?
i am sure that makes the mrs. happy
-
Do you get bonus points for actually drafting your own team?
No, but I get a real boner when I win, not a fake one.?
No, but I get a real boner when I win, not a fake one.?
C'mon now.....that's only when you wake up in the morning.
-
No, but I get a real boner when I win, not a fake one.?
C'mon now.....that's only when you wake up in the morning.
-
From Thursday. Hopefully things get better today.
Browns Injury Report
- TE Brenden Bates - Ankle - DNP
- LB Devin Bush - Foot - DNP
- CB Tyson Campbell - Hip - Limited
- OL Jack Conklin - Concussion - DNP
- DT Mason Graham - Ribs - Limited - Added
- DT Mike Hall Jr. - Knee - Limited - Added
- S Rayshawn Jenkins - Knee - Limited to Full
- DE Isaiah McGuire - Knee - DNP to Limited
- TE David Njoku - Knee - Limited
- RB Dylan Sampson - Calf - DNP
- LB Carson Schwesinger - Ankle - Limited
- OL Wyatt Teller - Calf - DNP
- DE Alex Wright - Quad - Limited
- QB Deshaun Watson - Achilles - Limited
- CB Denzel Ward - Hip - Limited to Full
Titans Injury Report
- LB Jaylen Harrell - Achilles - DNP
- S Kendell Brooks - Concussion - Full
- C Lloyd Cushenberry III - Foot - DNP
- WR Chimere Dike - Quad - Limited to Full
- S Amani Hooker - Ribs - Full
- DT Shy Tuttle - Concussion - Full
-
Well...here we are. The starters on the right side of the OL are OUT. Couple that with our starter at LT being out almost all season and what have ya got? I'll tell ya. You've got a RB with nowhere to run and a QB with nowhere to hide. Geezes, Joseph & Mary. We're playing a team that's the worst team in the league 2 straight years, and about the only way we can win is if our defense can outscore their offense AND their special teams. - Our defense is going to have to play an awful lot of snaps...even if they hold their offense to 3 & out every freakin' drive.
Browns Injury Report
- TE Brenden Bates - Ankle - Out
- OL Jack Conklin - Concussion - Out
- DT Adin Huntington - Quad - Out
- OL Wyatt Teller - Calf - Out
- QB Deshaun Watson - Achilles - Out
- LB Devin Bush - Foot - Questionable
- DT Mason Graham - Ribs - Questionable
- DT Mike Hall Jr. - Knee - Questionable
- DE Isaiah McGuire - Knee - Questionable
- RB Dylan Sampson - Calf - Questionable
Titans Injury Report
- CB Jalyn Armour-Davis - Achilles - Out
- C Lloyd Cushenberry III - Foot - Out
- S Kendell Brooks - Concussion - Questionable
- DT Shy Tuttle - Concussion - Questionable
-
Well...here we are. The starters on the right side of the OL are OUT. Couple that with our starter at LT being out almost all season and what have ya got? I'll tell ya. You've got a RB with nowhere to run and a QB with nowhere to hide. Geezes, Joseph & Mary. We're playing a team that's the worst team in the league 2 straight years, and about the only way we can win is if our defense can outscore their offense AND their special teams. - Our defense is going to have to play an awful lot of snaps...even if they hold their offense to 3 & out every freakin' drive.
Browns Injury Report
- TE Brenden Bates - Ankle - Out
- OL Jack Conklin - Concussion - Out
- DT Adin Huntington - Quad - Out
- OL Wyatt Teller - Calf - Out
- QB Deshaun Watson - Achilles - Out
- LB Devin Bush - Foot - Questionable
- DT Mason Graham - Ribs - Questionable
- DT Mike Hall Jr. - Knee - Questionable
- DE Isaiah McGuire - Knee - Questionable
- RB Dylan Sampson - Calf - Questionable
Titans Injury Report
- CB Jalyn Armour-Davis - Achilles - Out
- C Lloyd Cushenberry III - Foot - Out
- S Kendell Brooks - Concussion - Questionable
- DT Shy Tuttle - Concussion - Questionable
-
It’s a pretty thin TV map this week, sort of expected with a couple of the NFL bottom dwellers squaring off.
The only part of Ohio getting the game is the north and northeastern parts.
And other than that, most of TN gets the game, except for the western Memphis parts, and there’s a weird little block of southwest MS that, for some reason, is interested in the Browns this week.
That part of MS includes the town of Tylertown, which was struck by some destructive tornadoes in March of this year. The recovery efforts continue.
There was also an interesting story about Tylertown in the book “A Call to Arms” by Maury Klein that depicts a small farming town that was tasked with stepping up production of food and cotton during WWII after all the younger workers had gone off to war, and they responded with incredible results, a veritable “barn busting harvest.”
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login