Skip to content

ESPN Bowl Mania

The Browns Board
33 7 403
  • sydS syd

    @ibleedbrown said:

    I’m watching the Miami of Florida and A&M game on tv and for whatever reason there are no commercials. It’s very weird. They just show the teams huddled on their side of the field during would be commercial breaks.

    ESPN  2 with MacAfee ?

    @syd said:

    ESPN  2 with MacAfee ?

    I believe so. This is the scene after timeouts and possession changes. 

    IMG_5634.jpeg

  • @syd said:

    ESPN  2 with MacAfee ?

    I believe so. This is the scene after timeouts and possession changes. 

    IMG_5634.jpeg

    @ibleedbrown said:

    I believe so. This is the scene after timeouts and possession changes. 

    IMG_5634.jpeg

    DAMN SOME DEFENSIVE GAME,seems to me that The Bucks should be able to put up some points on either one of them, although I believe it will be low scoring affair, kinda like the Indiana  game

  • @bob806 said:

    I'm shocked a rival SEC school poached him during the season, but it's within the present rules. 

    I’m never surprised by anything a SEC school does. 

    @dutch-oven said:

    I’m never surprised by anything a SEC school does. 

    It seems slimy to me. They probably violated an unwritten rule.

    Yet their fans will still root for a conference.

  • sydS syd

    @ibleedbrown said:

    I believe so. This is the scene after timeouts and possession changes. 

    IMG_5634.jpeg

    DAMN SOME DEFENSIVE GAME,seems to me that The Bucks should be able to put up some points on either one of them, although I believe it will be low scoring affair, kinda like the Indiana  game

    @syd said:

    DAMN SOME DEFENSIVE GAME,seems to me that The Bucks should be able to put up some points on either one of them, although I believe it will be low scoring affair, kinda like the Indiana  game

    Yeah a couple weeks off, all these teams can look different, and sometimes not in a good way 

  • I enjoyed that A & M/Miami game.

    I absolutely hate those 44-38 games.

  • the u VS THE BUCKS  wonder what the point spread is ?

  • And the Tulane vs Ole Miss game is as exciting as I thought it would be...

    I literally turned over to the Montana vs Montana State FCS Championship Semifinal

  • And the Tulane vs Ole Miss game is as exciting as I thought it would be...

    I literally turned over to the Montana vs Montana State FCS Championship Semifinal

    @dutch-oven said:

    And the Tulane vs Ole Miss game is as exciting as I thought it would be...

    I literally turned over to the Montana vs Montana State FCS Championship

    im fixing to or is the Ohio State nc B ball game on ?

  • sydS syd

    the u VS THE BUCKS  wonder what the point spread is ?

    @syd said:

    the u VS THE BUCKS  wonder what the point spread is ?

    I love to quote myself as i am the most interesting person here, someone over at Buckeye Huddle (yt) said Buckeyes -  8.5

  • sydS syd

    @dutch-oven said:

    And the Tulane vs Ole Miss game is as exciting as I thought it would be...

    I literally turned over to the Montana vs Montana State FCS Championship

    im fixing to or is the Ohio State nc B ball game on ?

    @syd said:

    im fixing to or is the Ohio State nc B ball game on ?

    It is on too. 

    Just saw Ohio State bball up in Cleveland last Saturday

  • And the Tulane vs Ole Miss game is as exciting as I thought it would be...

    I literally turned over to the Montana vs Montana State FCS Championship Semifinal

    @dutch-oven said:

    And the Tulane vs Ole Miss game is as exciting as I thought it would be...

    I literally turned over to the Montana vs Montana State FCS Championship

    Tulane is down 14-0 but now in the red zone. Settled for a FG.

  • @syd said:

    im fixing to or is the Ohio State nc B ball game on ?

    It is on too. 

    Just saw Ohio State bball up in Cleveland last Saturday

    @dutch-oven said:

    It is on too. 

    Just saw Ohio State bball up in Cleveland last Saturday

    thats right, hell yes go Bucks,, Damn Montana Game it should be snowing

  • sydS syd

    @ibleedbrown said:

    I’m watching the Miami of Florida and A&M game on tv and for whatever reason there are no commercials. It’s very weird. They just show the teams huddled on their side of the field during would be commercial breaks.

    ESPN  2 with MacAfee ?

    @syd said:

    ESPN  2 with MacAfee ?

    McAfee is HILARIOUS!   He even gets Nick Saban laughing when Nick's trying to keep a serious tone.  Every time I see that guy it's like he just chugged a 2 liter bottle of Jolt Cola!  ?

  • @syd said:

    ESPN  2 with MacAfee ?

    McAfee is HILARIOUS!   He even gets Nick Saban laughing when Nick's trying to keep a serious tone.  Every time I see that guy it's like he just chugged a 2 liter bottle of Jolt Cola!  ?

    @flugel said:

    McAfee is HILARIOUS!   He even gets Nick Saban laughing when Nick's trying to keep a serious tone.  Every time I see that guy it's like he just chugged a 2 liter bottle of Jolt Cola!  ?

    YES I AM A FAN

  • sydS syd

    @flugel said:

    McAfee is HILARIOUS!   He even gets Nick Saban laughing when Nick's trying to keep a serious tone.  Every time I see that guy it's like he just chugged a 2 liter bottle of Jolt Cola!  ?

    YES I AM A FAN

    @syd said:

    YES I AM A FAN

    ?

  • Well, some Aggies did well this weekend. Texas A&M 3 sets to 0 over SEC Champ and #2 in the country Kentucky to win the Women's Volleyball National Championship. They had already beaten undefeated #1 Nebraska in the quarterfinals.????