Skip to content

The Official Browns vs Titans Game 13 Thread

The Browns Board
87 23 1.5k 2
  • So out of curiosity I went to Stubhub and started pricing single tickets for tonight's Ohio State vs Indiana Big Ten Championship Game in Indianapolis. The cheapest ticket I found was just under $600, in an upper deck corner. 

    A similar ticket for Sunday's Browns vs Titans game would run you $7. ?

    Anywho, the game tonight will be interesting obviously for many factors, but regarding the Browns specifically one Francisco Archibald Mendoza. The Browns need a franchise QB, he's most likely going to be the first QB off the board. How will he deal with a Buckeyes defense with multiple 2026 NFL Draft first rounders on it, coached by Matt Patricia? (Remember Ohio State fans when we were worried when we heard Jim Knowles was leaving for Penn State? That was a blessing in disguise!) 

    Speaking of Ohio State and their future first round defensive players, its unfortunate that our offense is such a wide spread dumpster fire, because Arvell Reese or Caleb Downs could fall right into our laps. I mean... everyone always says "Best Player Available" ?

    sydS syd wrote on last edited by
    #9

    @dutch-oven said:

    So out of curiosity I went to Stubhub and started pricing single tickets for tonight's Ohio State vs Indiana Big Ten Championship Game in Indianapolis. The cheapest ticket I found was just under $600, in an upper deck corner. 

    A similar ticket for Sunday's Browns vs Titans game would run you $7. ?

    Anywho, the game tonight will be interesting obviously for many factors, but regarding the Browns specifically one Francisco Archibald Mendoza. The Browns need a franchise QB, he's most likely going to be the first QB off the board. How will he deal with a Buckeyes defense with multiple 2026 NFL Draft first rounders on it, coached by Matt Patricia? (Remember Ohio State fans when we were worried when we heard Jim Knowles was leaving for Penn State? That was a blessing in disguise!) 

    Speaking of Ohio State and their future first round defensive players, its unfortunate that our offense is such a wide spread dumpster fire, because Arvell Reese or Caleb Downs could fall right into our laps. I mean... everyone always says "Best Player Available" ?

    I know it is against Miami of Ohio but Western michigans D looks brutal.

  • @dutch-oven said:

    Tate would definitely make sense for the Browns. I wanted to pair him up with TexAg's KC Concepcion - a smaller, super quick playmaker WR - but he might be shooting up the boards. 

    I've seen concepcion play a few times this year.  He and their QB the fastest set of wheels I've seen on a football field this year.  Concepcion is also an electric return man.  When I watch him run routes - he reminds me of Olave in how smooth and effortless it all looks.  That doesn't mean there isn't effort - it's just real polished. If that's not enough, he has great hands.  If he drops a couple passes the next time he's on tv - you never read this...

    sydS syd wrote on last edited by
    #10

    @flugel said:

    I've seen concepcion play a few times this year.  He and their QB the fastest set of wheels I've seen on a football field this year.  Concepcion is also an electric return man.  When I watch him run routes - he reminds me of Olave in how smooth and effortless it all looks.  That doesn't mean there isn't effort - it's just real polished. If that's not enough, he has great hands.  If he drops a couple passes the next time he's on tv - you never read this...

  • @dutch-oven said:

    Yes, I believe we can get a good tackle with the second first rounder or our second rounder. 
     

    The problem with this draft class concerning the tackles is that it seems that none of the tackles project as a left tackle in the NFL. All the top guys seem to have the “Probably a RT in the NFL” or the dreaded “Might be better inside as a guard in the pros” tag. 
     

    But we need both tackle positions, so whatever… I would prefer not to use a top 40 pick on a college tackle who has to move to guard, though.

    Yeah, I'm no expert on this stuff at all. 

    I think Wirfs was a RT in college, moved him to LT and all is well now.

    FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by Flugel
    #11

    @bob806 said:

    Yeah, I'm no expert on this stuff at all. 

    I think Wirfs was a RT in college, moved him to LT and all is well now.

    You're a lot better than you give yourself credit for Bob.  It's fun to have you in the mix.  It's as simple as this - we're here to shoot the breeze about our team. Or, as I like to say when the Flugels get together -  "We're all here because we're not all there..."

  • sydS syd wrote on last edited by
    #12

    live from fan fest in indy 

  • Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #13

    Hats off to Indiana, if Ohio State can’t win the National Championship I hope they do

  • 7 7moses7 wrote on last edited by
    #14

    Clowns 20

    Tits 12

  • KvoetheK Kvoethe wrote on last edited by
    #15

    Snowing a little bit

  • KvoetheK Kvoethe wrote on last edited by
    #16

    Denzel just blew up that screen

  • KvoetheK Kvoethe wrote on last edited by Kvoethe
    #17

    Meh to black helmets

    Not sure if they are black or dark brown

  • So out of curiosity I went to Stubhub and started pricing single tickets for tonight's Ohio State vs Indiana Big Ten Championship Game in Indianapolis. The cheapest ticket I found was just under $600, in an upper deck corner. 

    A similar ticket for Sunday's Browns vs Titans game would run you $7. ?

    Anywho, the game tonight will be interesting obviously for many factors, but regarding the Browns specifically one Francisco Archibald Mendoza. The Browns need a franchise QB, he's most likely going to be the first QB off the board. How will he deal with a Buckeyes defense with multiple 2026 NFL Draft first rounders on it, coached by Matt Patricia? (Remember Ohio State fans when we were worried when we heard Jim Knowles was leaving for Penn State? That was a blessing in disguise!) 

    Speaking of Ohio State and their future first round defensive players, its unfortunate that our offense is such a wide spread dumpster fire, because Arvell Reese or Caleb Downs could fall right into our laps. I mean... everyone always says "Best Player Available" ?

    KvoetheK Kvoethe wrote on last edited by
    #18

    @dutch-oven said:

    So out of curiosity I went to Stubhub and started pricing single tickets for tonight's Ohio State vs Indiana Big Ten Championship Game in Indianapolis. The cheapest ticket I found was just under $600, in an upper deck corner. 

    A similar ticket for Sunday's Browns vs Titans game would run you $7. ?

    Anywho, the game tonight will be interesting obviously for many factors, but regarding the Browns specifically one Francisco Archibald Mendoza. The Browns need a franchise QB, he's most likely going to be the first QB off the board. How will he deal with a Buckeyes defense with multiple 2026 NFL Draft first rounders on it, coached by Matt Patricia? (Remember Ohio State fans when we were worried when we heard Jim Knowles was leaving for Penn State? That was a blessing in disguise!) 

    Speaking of Ohio State and their future first round defensive players, its unfortunate that our offense is such a wide spread dumpster fire, because Arvell Reese or Caleb Downs could fall right into our laps. I mean... everyone always says "Best Player Available" ?

    Mendoza didn't impress me.   Bucks coach lost that one.

  • Bob806B Bob806 wrote on last edited by
    #19

    Browns 3rd down D horrible on opening drive

  • tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by tiamat63
    #20

    Right side of the OL might single handedly doom this offense. 

  • KvoetheK Kvoethe wrote on last edited by
    #21

    O line is trash also

  • KvoetheK Kvoethe wrote on last edited by
    #22

    Is that a geico commercial where the football player needs a translator to understand wtf he is saying?  Lol

  • KvoetheK Kvoethe wrote on last edited by
    #23

    Jesus....pollard..65yds...seriously

  • KvoetheK Kvoethe wrote on last edited by
    #24

    Studkins!!!!

  • Bob806B Bob806 wrote on last edited by
    #25

    Nice pass there #12

  • Canton DawgC Canton Dawg wrote on last edited by
    #26

    Nice catch by Njoku. TD!

  • tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by
    #27

    Missed a huge seam throw. 

  • Canton DawgC Canton Dawg wrote on last edited by
    #28

    JJ for the TD!