Skip to content

The Official Browns vs Titans Game 13 Thread

The Browns Board
87 23 1.5k 2
  • KvoetheK Kvoethe wrote on last edited by
    #16

    Denzel just blew up that screen

  • KvoetheK Kvoethe wrote on last edited by Kvoethe
    #17

    Meh to black helmets

    Not sure if they are black or dark brown

  • So out of curiosity I went to Stubhub and started pricing single tickets for tonight's Ohio State vs Indiana Big Ten Championship Game in Indianapolis. The cheapest ticket I found was just under $600, in an upper deck corner. 

    A similar ticket for Sunday's Browns vs Titans game would run you $7. ?

    Anywho, the game tonight will be interesting obviously for many factors, but regarding the Browns specifically one Francisco Archibald Mendoza. The Browns need a franchise QB, he's most likely going to be the first QB off the board. How will he deal with a Buckeyes defense with multiple 2026 NFL Draft first rounders on it, coached by Matt Patricia? (Remember Ohio State fans when we were worried when we heard Jim Knowles was leaving for Penn State? That was a blessing in disguise!) 

    Speaking of Ohio State and their future first round defensive players, its unfortunate that our offense is such a wide spread dumpster fire, because Arvell Reese or Caleb Downs could fall right into our laps. I mean... everyone always says "Best Player Available" ?

    KvoetheK Kvoethe wrote on last edited by
    #18

    @dutch-oven said:

    So out of curiosity I went to Stubhub and started pricing single tickets for tonight's Ohio State vs Indiana Big Ten Championship Game in Indianapolis. The cheapest ticket I found was just under $600, in an upper deck corner. 

    A similar ticket for Sunday's Browns vs Titans game would run you $7. ?

    Anywho, the game tonight will be interesting obviously for many factors, but regarding the Browns specifically one Francisco Archibald Mendoza. The Browns need a franchise QB, he's most likely going to be the first QB off the board. How will he deal with a Buckeyes defense with multiple 2026 NFL Draft first rounders on it, coached by Matt Patricia? (Remember Ohio State fans when we were worried when we heard Jim Knowles was leaving for Penn State? That was a blessing in disguise!) 

    Speaking of Ohio State and their future first round defensive players, its unfortunate that our offense is such a wide spread dumpster fire, because Arvell Reese or Caleb Downs could fall right into our laps. I mean... everyone always says "Best Player Available" ?

    Mendoza didn't impress me.   Bucks coach lost that one.

  • Bob806B Bob806 wrote on last edited by
    #19

    Browns 3rd down D horrible on opening drive

  • tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by tiamat63
    #20

    Right side of the OL might single handedly doom this offense. 

  • KvoetheK Kvoethe wrote on last edited by
    #21

    O line is trash also

  • KvoetheK Kvoethe wrote on last edited by
    #22

    Is that a geico commercial where the football player needs a translator to understand wtf he is saying?  Lol

  • KvoetheK Kvoethe wrote on last edited by
    #23

    Jesus....pollard..65yds...seriously

  • KvoetheK Kvoethe wrote on last edited by
    #24

    Studkins!!!!

  • Bob806B Bob806 wrote on last edited by
    #25

    Nice pass there #12

  • Canton DawgC Canton Dawg wrote on last edited by
    #26

    Nice catch by Njoku. TD!

  • tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by
    #27

    Missed a huge seam throw. 

  • Canton DawgC Canton Dawg wrote on last edited by
    #28

    JJ for the TD!

  • Canton DawgC Canton Dawg wrote on last edited by
    #29

    It’s good to see Sanders playing with more confidence.

  • The Cysko KidT The Cysko Kid wrote on last edited by
    #30

    Sanders threw a nice pass there. 

  • Missed a huge seam throw. 

    Bob806B Bob806 wrote on last edited by
    #31

    @tiamat63 said:

    Missed a huge seam throw. 

    Yep, but made up for it quickly, similar play for the TD

  • tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by
    #32

    Coming back to the skinny po because these safeties are sitting so low. Nice. 

    Bold call, good throw. 

  • Bob806B Bob806 wrote on last edited by
    #33

    The offensive line is playing better in pass protection today.

  • The Cysko KidT The Cysko Kid wrote on last edited by
    #34

    I did a crazy thing and went off Facebook completely and now I don't have to hear the ridiculous jock riding so I'm enjoying the game more. Sanders looks ok and I don't really care too much about the draft. I'd rather win. I'd rather the browns win. No college pick is a guarantee. 

    Question: As I look out my big front window at the still novel snow coming down outside...will we miss snow games? I kind of will, although the snow looks a little bit nicer through the windows from my la-z-boy than if I were sitting there in it. 

  • The offensive line is playing better in pass protection today.

    The Cysko KidT The Cysko Kid wrote on last edited by
    #35

    @bob806 said:

    The offensive line is playing better in pass protection today.

    When the QB looks better and makes better decisions the line always looks better. It's a symbiotic relationship.