Interview With Mark "Munch" Bishop
-
Check out this interview with Mark "Munch" Bishop. Munch tells his favorite interview, player, coach, season thoughts and thoughts on Eric Mangini!
http://www.profootballinsight.net/2009/09/...k-munch-bishop/
-
I'd rather read a post by Lumbergh than see that dog shit. Munch is possibly the largest Retard in Cleveland.
-
Check out this interview with Mark "Munch" Bishop. Munch tells his favorite interview, player, coach, season thoughts and thoughts on Eric Mangini!
http://www.profootballinsight.net/2009/09/...k-munch-bishop/
Check out this interview with Mark "Munch" Bishop. Munch tells his favorite interview, player, coach, season thoughts and thoughts on Eric Mangini!
http://www.profootballinsight.net/2009/09/...k-munch-bishop/
This was a worthless waste of time!
-
I'd rather read a post by Lumbergh than see that dog shit. Munch is possibly the largest Retard in Cleveland.
-
@jadbf said:
Besides that, it wasn't even an interview. It was a facebook quiz. I was waiting to read the "what's your favorite pizza topping?" question.Funny you say that! I was wondering if the next question was gonna be about tampons or something!
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login