Skip to content

44 Year Old Phillip Rivers...

The Browns Board
10 6 243 1
  • walking away from his current career of constantly knocking up his wife to unretire and join the Indianapolis Colts. He last played in 2020.

    Starter Daniel Jones blew his Achilles and is out for the rest of the season. 

  • It's a crazy idea, the poor guy wasn't mobile in his 20s. 

    I'm not a Colts fan, but it's a shame that their season is slipping away. About a month ago they looked like the team to beat in the AFC.

  • dude is gonna die out there

    rip rivers

  • While I highly doubt this pans out, I can see his intrigue to do this. The AFC is the most open it will probably be for the next 5 years and on paper the Colts have the best roster in the AFC save QB. If they sneak into the playoff and Rivers can get any momentum going, you're talking about going through a young Patriots, Broncos, & Jaguars team and notoriously flop prone Steelers and Bills teams. Hell, my betting money just went to the Texans to win the AFC Championship at +750.

    Considering it's likely this AFC playoffs will have no Burrow, Mahomes, or Lamar Jackson too? Let's see that grandpa in action.

  • sydS syd

    dude is gonna die out there

    rip rivers

    @syd said:

    dude is gonna die out there

    rip rivers

    I give it 2 weeks at best...

  • @syd said:

    dude is gonna die out there

    rip rivers

    I give it 2 weeks at best...

    @nickers said:

    I give it 2 weeks at best...

    lol I was thinking two plays

  • sydS syd

    @nickers said:

    I give it 2 weeks at best...

    lol I was thinking two plays

    @syd said:

    lol I was thinking two plays

    You might be right LOL

  • man say what you will, but from off the ouch 5 years removed from the game to come in and be 20th in total QBR for the week, ahead of dudes like Baker and Joe Burrow, and throw a TD pass? Not bad at all. Not to mention he put them in an extremely good position to outright win.

  • man say what you will, but from off the ouch 5 years removed from the game to come in and be 20th in total QBR for the week, ahead of dudes like Baker and Joe Burrow, and throw a TD pass? Not bad at all. Not to mention he put them in an extremely good position to outright win.

    @jrb12711 said:

    man say what you will, but from off the ouch 5 years removed from the game to come in and be 20th in total QBR for the week, ahead of dudes like Baker and Joe Burrow, and throw a TD pass? Not bad at all. Not to mention he put them in an extremely good position to outright win.

    and he didn't die 

  • sydS syd

    @jrb12711 said:

    man say what you will, but from off the ouch 5 years removed from the game to come in and be 20th in total QBR for the week, ahead of dudes like Baker and Joe Burrow, and throw a TD pass? Not bad at all. Not to mention he put them in an extremely good position to outright win.

    and he didn't die 

    @syd said:

    and he didn't die 

    Exactly but based on our Flacco experience he'll be good for 3-4 games. Maybe get them to the playoffs then have his a** handed to him. Then wait till 2031 before being HOF eligible again.