Skip to content

Sherrone Moore Fired

College Football Forum
40 11 756 1
  • I heard a rumor that the staffer was Dave Portnoy.

  • I heard a rumor that the staffer was Dave Portnoy.

    @canton-dawg said:

    I heard a rumor that the staffer was Dave Portnoy.

    hahahhahaahahah  that was funny as hell  LMao  aahahahhahahaha

  • I heard a rumor that the staffer was Dave Portnoy.

    @canton-dawg said:

    I heard a rumor that the staffer was Dave Portnoy.

    Are you sure it wasn’t Woody?

  • Well, ignoring the multitude of ignorant and incorrect takes already in this thread....

    - Moore is a fucking moron

    - The firing is deserved. Happy we did it after a thorough investigation 

    - Moore is clearly crashing out and I hope he doesn't hurt himself or anyone else 

    - As much as this sucks, at least he wasn't that impactful as a HC. Not like some other programs built on the back of HCs that protected domestic abusers, enabled future murderers, fingered coeds in bars while married, etc 

    - Wonder if we'll land Kalen DeBoer

  • And right on queue here’s the official mouthpiece of TTUN, Woodrow is here to downplay the events.

    Does Dave Portnoy know you’re coming for his job?

  • It’s on social media, so take it for what it’s worth.

    IMG_2130.png

  • Interim HC announced for the whatever bowl.

    IMG_2131.jpeg

  • IMG_0112.jpeg

  • IMG_0114.jpeg

  • Well, ignoring the multitude of ignorant and incorrect takes already in this thread....

    - Moore is a fucking moron

    - The firing is deserved. Happy we did it after a thorough investigation 

    - Moore is clearly crashing out and I hope he doesn't hurt himself or anyone else 

    - As much as this sucks, at least he wasn't that impactful as a HC. Not like some other programs built on the back of HCs that protected domestic abusers, enabled future murderers, fingered coeds in bars while married, etc 

    - Wonder if we'll land Kalen DeBoer

    @mld-woody said:

    Well, ignoring the multitude of ignorant and incorrect takes already in this thread....

    A part from poking fun, there was nothing factually incorrect in this thread.

    @mld-woody said:

    - Moore is a fucking moron

    - The firing is deserved. Happy we did it after a thorough investigation 

    - Moore is clearly crashing out and I hope he doesn't hurt himself or anyone else 

    - Wonder if we'll land Kalen DeBoer

    All valid, though I suppose the "hurt himself" is a morally grey area for myself.  

    @mld-woody said:

    - As much as this sucks, at least he wasn't that impactful as a HC. Not like some other programs built on the back of HCs that protected domestic abusers, enabled future murderers, fingered coeds in bars while married, etc 

    Not necessary.   A sad minimization and "Whataboutism" deflection.

    Moore ROYALLY fucked up himself, solely because of himself.   That's all that need be said.  

  • What a disgusting human being...

    He just fucked his own life over...

  • IMG_2069.jpeg

  • @mld-woody said:

    Well, ignoring the multitude of ignorant and incorrect takes already in this thread....

    A part from poking fun, there was nothing factually incorrect in this thread.

    @mld-woody said:

    - Moore is a fucking moron

    - The firing is deserved. Happy we did it after a thorough investigation 

    - Moore is clearly crashing out and I hope he doesn't hurt himself or anyone else 

    - Wonder if we'll land Kalen DeBoer

    All valid, though I suppose the "hurt himself" is a morally grey area for myself.  

    @mld-woody said:

    - As much as this sucks, at least he wasn't that impactful as a HC. Not like some other programs built on the back of HCs that protected domestic abusers, enabled future murderers, fingered coeds in bars while married, etc 

    Not necessary.   A sad minimization and "Whataboutism" deflection.

    Moore ROYALLY fucked up himself, solely because of himself.   That's all that need be said.  

    @tiamat63 said:

    A part from poking fun, there was nothing factually incorrect in this thread.

    All valid, though I suppose the "hurt himself" is a morally grey area for myself.  

    Not necessary.   A sad minimization and "Whataboutism" deflection.

    Moore ROYALLY fucked up himself, solely because of himself.   That's all that need be said.  

    I'm not going to try and debate reality with OSU fans. Generally a waste of time. 

    I mean, I wouldn't want anyone to get hurt, including Moore. 

    As OSU fans want to pile on I feel some facts and historical context are perfectly relevant. Glass houses and all that. 

    True, he did totally fuck up. We'll see who knew what and when. Plenty of rumors rival fanbases are running with as truth. We'll see how the dust settles. 

  • @tiamat63 said:

    A part from poking fun, there was nothing factually incorrect in this thread.

    All valid, though I suppose the "hurt himself" is a morally grey area for myself.  

    Not necessary.   A sad minimization and "Whataboutism" deflection.

    Moore ROYALLY fucked up himself, solely because of himself.   That's all that need be said.  

    I'm not going to try and debate reality with OSU fans. Generally a waste of time. 

    I mean, I wouldn't want anyone to get hurt, including Moore. 

    As OSU fans want to pile on I feel some facts and historical context are perfectly relevant. Glass houses and all that. 

    True, he did totally fuck up. We'll see who knew what and when. Plenty of rumors rival fanbases are running with as truth. We'll see how the dust settles. 

    @mld-woody said:

    I'm not going to try and debate reality with OSU fans. Generally a waste of time. 

    @mld-woody said:

    I mean, I wouldn't want anyone to get hurt, including Moore. 

    @mld-woody said:

    As OSU fans want to pile on I feel some facts and historical context are perfectly relevant. Glass houses and all that. 

    True, he did totally fuck up. We'll see who knew what and when. Plenty of rumors rival fanbases are running with as truth. We'll see how the dust settles. 

    Neat.  

  • Dave Portnoy is on Barstool Sports telling everyone to show some respect, it’s someone’s life at stake here.

    Everyone is chiming in saying if it was Ryan Day instead of Moore, Portnoy would be printing up T-shirts.

  • Dave Portnoy is on Barstool Sports telling everyone to show some respect, it’s someone’s life at stake here.

    Everyone is chiming in saying if it was Ryan Day instead of Moore, Portnoy would be printing up T-shirts.

    @canton-dawg said:

    Dave Portnoy is on Barstool Sports telling everyone to show some respect, it’s someone’s life at stake here.

    Everyone is chiming in saying if it was Ryan Day instead of Moore, Portnoy would be printing up T-shirts.

    Portnoy is a piece of shit. Of course he would.

    And I think, specifically after the last five years, we can officially retire the "Michigan Man" nonsense for once and for all. What a complete shitshow in Ann Arbor, starting with Harbaugh and continuing to today. What a joke.

  • @canton-dawg said:

    Dave Portnoy is on Barstool Sports telling everyone to show some respect, it’s someone’s life at stake here.

    Everyone is chiming in saying if it was Ryan Day instead of Moore, Portnoy would be printing up T-shirts.

    Portnoy is a piece of shit. Of course he would.

    And I think, specifically after the last five years, we can officially retire the "Michigan Man" nonsense for once and for all. What a complete shitshow in Ann Arbor, starting with Harbaugh and continuing to today. What a joke.

    @dutch-oven said:

    Portnoy is a piece of shit. Of course he would.

    And I think, specifically after the last five years, we can officially retire the "Michigan Man" nonsense for once and for all. What a complete shitshow in Ann Arbor, starting with Harbaugh and continuing to today. What a joke.

    At this point, a “Michigan Man “ is what they don’t need. The last 4 have been complete disasters. 

  • IMG_0165.jpeg