Sherrone Moore Fired
-
I heard a rumor that the staffer was Dave Portnoy.
I heard a rumor that the staffer was Dave Portnoy.
Are you sure it wasn’t Woody?
-
Now he’s been detained by police
-
Well, ignoring the multitude of ignorant and incorrect takes already in this thread....
- Moore is a fucking moron
- The firing is deserved. Happy we did it after a thorough investigation
- Moore is clearly crashing out and I hope he doesn't hurt himself or anyone else
- As much as this sucks, at least he wasn't that impactful as a HC. Not like some other programs built on the back of HCs that protected domestic abusers, enabled future murderers, fingered coeds in bars while married, etc
- Wonder if we'll land Kalen DeBoer
-
And right on queue here’s the official mouthpiece of TTUN, Woodrow is here to downplay the events.
Does Dave Portnoy know you’re coming for his job?
-
-
-
-
-
Well, ignoring the multitude of ignorant and incorrect takes already in this thread....
- Moore is a fucking moron
- The firing is deserved. Happy we did it after a thorough investigation
- Moore is clearly crashing out and I hope he doesn't hurt himself or anyone else
- As much as this sucks, at least he wasn't that impactful as a HC. Not like some other programs built on the back of HCs that protected domestic abusers, enabled future murderers, fingered coeds in bars while married, etc
- Wonder if we'll land Kalen DeBoer
Well, ignoring the multitude of ignorant and incorrect takes already in this thread....
A part from poking fun, there was nothing factually incorrect in this thread.
- Moore is a fucking moron
- The firing is deserved. Happy we did it after a thorough investigation
- Moore is clearly crashing out and I hope he doesn't hurt himself or anyone else
- Wonder if we'll land Kalen DeBoer
All valid, though I suppose the "hurt himself" is a morally grey area for myself.
- As much as this sucks, at least he wasn't that impactful as a HC. Not like some other programs built on the back of HCs that protected domestic abusers, enabled future murderers, fingered coeds in bars while married, etc
Not necessary. A sad minimization and "Whataboutism" deflection.
Moore ROYALLY fucked up himself, solely because of himself. That's all that need be said.
-
-
Well, ignoring the multitude of ignorant and incorrect takes already in this thread....
A part from poking fun, there was nothing factually incorrect in this thread.
- Moore is a fucking moron
- The firing is deserved. Happy we did it after a thorough investigation
- Moore is clearly crashing out and I hope he doesn't hurt himself or anyone else
- Wonder if we'll land Kalen DeBoer
All valid, though I suppose the "hurt himself" is a morally grey area for myself.
- As much as this sucks, at least he wasn't that impactful as a HC. Not like some other programs built on the back of HCs that protected domestic abusers, enabled future murderers, fingered coeds in bars while married, etc
Not necessary. A sad minimization and "Whataboutism" deflection.
Moore ROYALLY fucked up himself, solely because of himself. That's all that need be said.
A part from poking fun, there was nothing factually incorrect in this thread.
All valid, though I suppose the "hurt himself" is a morally grey area for myself.
Not necessary. A sad minimization and "Whataboutism" deflection.
Moore ROYALLY fucked up himself, solely because of himself. That's all that need be said.
I'm not going to try and debate reality with OSU fans. Generally a waste of time.
I mean, I wouldn't want anyone to get hurt, including Moore.
As OSU fans want to pile on I feel some facts and historical context are perfectly relevant. Glass houses and all that.
True, he did totally fuck up. We'll see who knew what and when. Plenty of rumors rival fanbases are running with as truth. We'll see how the dust settles.
-
A part from poking fun, there was nothing factually incorrect in this thread.
All valid, though I suppose the "hurt himself" is a morally grey area for myself.
Not necessary. A sad minimization and "Whataboutism" deflection.
Moore ROYALLY fucked up himself, solely because of himself. That's all that need be said.
I'm not going to try and debate reality with OSU fans. Generally a waste of time.
I mean, I wouldn't want anyone to get hurt, including Moore.
As OSU fans want to pile on I feel some facts and historical context are perfectly relevant. Glass houses and all that.
True, he did totally fuck up. We'll see who knew what and when. Plenty of rumors rival fanbases are running with as truth. We'll see how the dust settles.
I'm not going to try and debate reality with OSU fans. Generally a waste of time.
I mean, I wouldn't want anyone to get hurt, including Moore.
As OSU fans want to pile on I feel some facts and historical context are perfectly relevant. Glass houses and all that.
True, he did totally fuck up. We'll see who knew what and when. Plenty of rumors rival fanbases are running with as truth. We'll see how the dust settles.
Neat.
-
Dave Portnoy is on Barstool Sports telling everyone to show some respect, it’s someone’s life at stake here.
Everyone is chiming in saying if it was Ryan Day instead of Moore, Portnoy would be printing up T-shirts.
-
Dave Portnoy is on Barstool Sports telling everyone to show some respect, it’s someone’s life at stake here.
Everyone is chiming in saying if it was Ryan Day instead of Moore, Portnoy would be printing up T-shirts.
Dave Portnoy is on Barstool Sports telling everyone to show some respect, it’s someone’s life at stake here.
Everyone is chiming in saying if it was Ryan Day instead of Moore, Portnoy would be printing up T-shirts.
Portnoy is a piece of shit. Of course he would.
And I think, specifically after the last five years, we can officially retire the "Michigan Man" nonsense for once and for all. What a complete shitshow in Ann Arbor, starting with Harbaugh and continuing to today. What a joke.
-
Dave Portnoy is on Barstool Sports telling everyone to show some respect, it’s someone’s life at stake here.
Everyone is chiming in saying if it was Ryan Day instead of Moore, Portnoy would be printing up T-shirts.
Portnoy is a piece of shit. Of course he would.
And I think, specifically after the last five years, we can officially retire the "Michigan Man" nonsense for once and for all. What a complete shitshow in Ann Arbor, starting with Harbaugh and continuing to today. What a joke.
Portnoy is a piece of shit. Of course he would.
And I think, specifically after the last five years, we can officially retire the "Michigan Man" nonsense for once and for all. What a complete shitshow in Ann Arbor, starting with Harbaugh and continuing to today. What a joke.
At this point, a “Michigan Man “ is what they don’t need. The last 4 have been complete disasters.
-
-
Interim HC announced for the whatever bowl.
Summing it all up, this little Poggi replaced that little Piggy. Stay tuned for the coaching search that obviously doesn't require background checks among candidates. If you hear the wind the blowing that's probably just Woody exhaling...
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login