Skip to content

Sherrone Moore Fired

College Football Forum
40 11 756 1
  • IMG_2069.jpeg

  • @mld-woody said:

    Well, ignoring the multitude of ignorant and incorrect takes already in this thread....

    A part from poking fun, there was nothing factually incorrect in this thread.

    @mld-woody said:

    - Moore is a fucking moron

    - The firing is deserved. Happy we did it after a thorough investigation 

    - Moore is clearly crashing out and I hope he doesn't hurt himself or anyone else 

    - Wonder if we'll land Kalen DeBoer

    All valid, though I suppose the "hurt himself" is a morally grey area for myself.  

    @mld-woody said:

    - As much as this sucks, at least he wasn't that impactful as a HC. Not like some other programs built on the back of HCs that protected domestic abusers, enabled future murderers, fingered coeds in bars while married, etc 

    Not necessary.   A sad minimization and "Whataboutism" deflection.

    Moore ROYALLY fucked up himself, solely because of himself.   That's all that need be said.  

    @tiamat63 said:

    A part from poking fun, there was nothing factually incorrect in this thread.

    All valid, though I suppose the "hurt himself" is a morally grey area for myself.  

    Not necessary.   A sad minimization and "Whataboutism" deflection.

    Moore ROYALLY fucked up himself, solely because of himself.   That's all that need be said.  

    I'm not going to try and debate reality with OSU fans. Generally a waste of time. 

    I mean, I wouldn't want anyone to get hurt, including Moore. 

    As OSU fans want to pile on I feel some facts and historical context are perfectly relevant. Glass houses and all that. 

    True, he did totally fuck up. We'll see who knew what and when. Plenty of rumors rival fanbases are running with as truth. We'll see how the dust settles. 

  • @tiamat63 said:

    A part from poking fun, there was nothing factually incorrect in this thread.

    All valid, though I suppose the "hurt himself" is a morally grey area for myself.  

    Not necessary.   A sad minimization and "Whataboutism" deflection.

    Moore ROYALLY fucked up himself, solely because of himself.   That's all that need be said.  

    I'm not going to try and debate reality with OSU fans. Generally a waste of time. 

    I mean, I wouldn't want anyone to get hurt, including Moore. 

    As OSU fans want to pile on I feel some facts and historical context are perfectly relevant. Glass houses and all that. 

    True, he did totally fuck up. We'll see who knew what and when. Plenty of rumors rival fanbases are running with as truth. We'll see how the dust settles. 

    @mld-woody said:

    I'm not going to try and debate reality with OSU fans. Generally a waste of time. 

    @mld-woody said:

    I mean, I wouldn't want anyone to get hurt, including Moore. 

    @mld-woody said:

    As OSU fans want to pile on I feel some facts and historical context are perfectly relevant. Glass houses and all that. 

    True, he did totally fuck up. We'll see who knew what and when. Plenty of rumors rival fanbases are running with as truth. We'll see how the dust settles. 

    Neat.  

  • Dave Portnoy is on Barstool Sports telling everyone to show some respect, it’s someone’s life at stake here.

    Everyone is chiming in saying if it was Ryan Day instead of Moore, Portnoy would be printing up T-shirts.

  • Dave Portnoy is on Barstool Sports telling everyone to show some respect, it’s someone’s life at stake here.

    Everyone is chiming in saying if it was Ryan Day instead of Moore, Portnoy would be printing up T-shirts.

    @canton-dawg said:

    Dave Portnoy is on Barstool Sports telling everyone to show some respect, it’s someone’s life at stake here.

    Everyone is chiming in saying if it was Ryan Day instead of Moore, Portnoy would be printing up T-shirts.

    Portnoy is a piece of shit. Of course he would.

    And I think, specifically after the last five years, we can officially retire the "Michigan Man" nonsense for once and for all. What a complete shitshow in Ann Arbor, starting with Harbaugh and continuing to today. What a joke.

  • @canton-dawg said:

    Dave Portnoy is on Barstool Sports telling everyone to show some respect, it’s someone’s life at stake here.

    Everyone is chiming in saying if it was Ryan Day instead of Moore, Portnoy would be printing up T-shirts.

    Portnoy is a piece of shit. Of course he would.

    And I think, specifically after the last five years, we can officially retire the "Michigan Man" nonsense for once and for all. What a complete shitshow in Ann Arbor, starting with Harbaugh and continuing to today. What a joke.

    @dutch-oven said:

    Portnoy is a piece of shit. Of course he would.

    And I think, specifically after the last five years, we can officially retire the "Michigan Man" nonsense for once and for all. What a complete shitshow in Ann Arbor, starting with Harbaugh and continuing to today. What a joke.

    At this point, a “Michigan Man “ is what they don’t need. The last 4 have been complete disasters. 

  • IMG_0165.jpeg

  • Interim HC announced for the whatever bowl.

    IMG_2131.jpeg

    @canton-dawg said:

    Interim HC announced for the whatever bowl.

    IMG_2131.jpeg

    Summing it all up, this little Poggi replaced that little Piggy.  Stay tuned for the coaching search that obviously doesn't require background checks among candidates. If you hear the wind the blowing that's probably just Woody exhaling... 

  • Looks like they got the guy who wanted to retire.  Will the overpaid QB stick around. I hope so, he sucks

    https://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/47421108/whittingham-agrees-5-year-deal-coach-michigan

  •  Interesting sort of squeaky-clean, stability hire.   A better coach than Moore. 

     That said, I think the ceiling for Whittigham is around the same as it was with Harbaugh pre-2020.  9.5 win average. 

  •  Interesting sort of squeaky-clean, stability hire.   A better coach than Moore. 

     That said, I think the ceiling for Whittigham is around the same as it was with Harbaugh pre-2020.  9.5 win average. 

    @tiamat63 said:

     Interesting sort of squeaky-clean, stability hire.   A better coach than Moore. 

     That said, I think the ceiling for Whittigham is around the same as it was with Harbaugh pre-2020.  9.5 win average. 

    What better option for righting the ship after a guy that couldn't keep it in his pants than a Mormon 

  • I'm all seriousness I'm happy with this, given the timing. Solid B+/A- hire. I hope we can get the coach in waiting lined up. 

  • IMG_2224.jpeg

  • @canton-dawg said:

    IMG_2224.jpeg

    And we crushed it 

  • @canton-dawg said:

    IMG_2224.jpeg

    And we crushed it 

    @mld-woody said:

    And we crushed it 

    Also be the 3rd oldest head coach in the game. 
    Why would any kid commit to that?  I guess the money. Because you are not winning anytime soon

  • @mld-woody said:

    And we crushed it 

    Also be the 3rd oldest head coach in the game. 
    Why would any kid commit to that?  I guess the money. Because you are not winning anytime soon

    @browns149 said:

    Also be the 3rd oldest head coach in the game. 
    Why would any kid commit to that?  I guess the money. Because you are not winning anytime soon

    He could kick Day's ass

  • @browns149 said:

    Also be the 3rd oldest head coach in the game. 
    Why would any kid commit to that?  I guess the money. Because you are not winning anytime soon

    He could kick Day's ass

    @mld-woody said:

    He could kick Day's ass

    Until they actually play on the field. 
     

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2022_Rose_Bowl

  • ag8zd7.jpg