Sherrone Moore Fired
-
Interesting sort of squeaky-clean, stability hire. A better coach than Moore.
That said, I think the ceiling for Whittigham is around the same as it was with Harbaugh pre-2020. 9.5 win average.
Interesting sort of squeaky-clean, stability hire. A better coach than Moore.
That said, I think the ceiling for Whittigham is around the same as it was with Harbaugh pre-2020. 9.5 win average.
What better option for righting the ship after a guy that couldn't keep it in his pants than a Mormon
-
I'm all seriousness I'm happy with this, given the timing. Solid B+/A- hire. I hope we can get the coach in waiting lined up.
-
-
And we crushed it
-
And we crushed it
And we crushed it
Also be the 3rd oldest head coach in the game.
Why would any kid commit to that? I guess the money. Because you are not winning anytime soon -
And we crushed it
Also be the 3rd oldest head coach in the game.
Why would any kid commit to that? I guess the money. Because you are not winning anytime soonAlso be the 3rd oldest head coach in the game.
Why would any kid commit to that? I guess the money. Because you are not winning anytime soonHe could kick Day's ass
-
Also be the 3rd oldest head coach in the game.
Why would any kid commit to that? I guess the money. Because you are not winning anytime soonHe could kick Day's ass
He could kick Day's ass
Until they actually play on the field.
-
-
Way over rated.
-
Interesting sort of squeaky-clean, stability hire. A better coach than Moore.
That said, I think the ceiling for Whittigham is around the same as it was with Harbaugh pre-2020. 9.5 win average.
What better option for righting the ship after a guy that couldn't keep it in his pants than a Mormon
What better option for righting the ship
... about that
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
