Draft Simulator Season!
-
4.
Carnell TateWR Ohio State27.
Blake MillerOT Clemson40.
Trevor GoosbyOT Texas71.
Dillon ThienemanS Oregon106.
Zachariah BranchWR Georgia141.
Cayden GreenOG Missouri145.
Devon MarshallCB NC State149.
Malachi LawrenceEDGE UCF201.
Adam RandallRB Clemson202.
Red MurdockLB Buffalo243.
Bryce LanceWR North Dakota State -
I have a feeling we might be sleeping on how much DTackleis a need. Collin’s absence has really opened my eyes
I have a feeling we might be sleeping on how much DTackleis a need. Collin’s absence has really opened my eyes
Mason Graham has looked pretty damn good this year; while Mike Hall Jr has been bouncing back from injury in 2024 and a minor injury earlier this year (I think?) but now playing in the rotation with Graham, Harris and Huntington. I wonder if we'll see Myles kick inside every once in a while if certain matchups invite such a temptation.
If that doesn't work - think back to college. When you drink enough beer everything starts to look hot. Beer goggles could trim the ladies up and.... I forgot we're talking about the Browns. Never drink depressants while you're watching depressants.
-
Here's some goodies if you guys want to do more of these drafts. Last time I got hooked doing these - I was 1 mock draft simulation away from the Warden changing the locks the next time I left the house...
https://www.ncaa.com/stats/football/fbs/current/individual/752
https://www.ncaa.com/stats/football/fbs/current/individual/13
-
You definitely hit the OLine hard Flugs!
-
I have a feeling we might be sleeping on how much DTackleis a need. Collin’s absence has really opened my eyes
I have a feeling we might be sleeping on how much DTackleis a need. Collin’s absence has really opened my eyes
We do pretty good in free agency with DTs ie; Collins, Harris, Kamara. In 2020 we threw some big bucks at Minnesota's Sheldon Richardson and it paid off. His veteran leadership actually had DL around him putting their hands up in the playoffs when Pittsburgh's Ben Rapen was getting passes deflected into 4 INTs in a post season win there. Mike Hall Jr was a 2nd round pick and Mason was a 5th overall pick.
-
CLE
20.
Kadyn ProctorOT Alabama
27.
Kayden McDonaldDT Ohio State40.
Austin SiereveldOT Ohio State51.
Ja'Kobi LaneWR USC
71.
Omar Cooper Jr.WR Indiana72.
Amare FerrellS Indiana
84.
Deontae LawsonLB Alabama
106.
Jaeden RobertsOG Alabama119.
Austin BarberOT Florida
141.
CJ DanielsWR Miami (FL)145.
Max KlareTE Ohio State149.
Earl Little Jr.S Florida State201.
Daylan SmothersRB NC State209.
Derrick MooreEDGE Michigan
227.
Daylen EveretteCB Georgia
2027 CAR 2nd -
-
-
I have a feeling we might be sleeping on how much DTackleis a need. Collin’s absence has really opened my eyes
I have a feeling we might be sleeping on how much DTackleis a need. Collin’s absence has really opened my eyes
If we are going defense CB has to be very high. We are playing roulette with Ward, Emerson wasn’t good last year and coming back from an injury, our slot guys are JAGs on their best day -
-
Well oh yeah. How about me drafting the SEC DPOTY Cashius Howell in the 3rd round no less??
Let's hope he shows more than Shemar Stewart.
-
Well oh yeah. How about me drafting the SEC DPOTY Cashius Howell in the 3rd round no less??
uumm well I got him in next years draft, so there
-
Well oh yeah. How about me drafting the SEC DPOTY Cashius Howell in the 3rd round no less??
uumm well I got him in next years draft, so there
-
Next years? Like 2027? He's a Senior.
UDFA ?
-
-
I like the Corleone pick. We'll call him the enforcer. And Zuhn is a guy who can play any position along the line and is a real leader and playcaller, often shifting to center. He'll be gone before 201. And I see what you did there at 243 cal,jr.?️
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
